Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding (514 Views)

My Father Plan To Curse Me On My Wedding Day, What Can I Do? / My Wedding And Tithes Wahala In My Church / Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding by babseg(m): 4:39am On May 30, 2011
Hi Nlanders, I will be getting married in few months time the problem is that I am a catholic igbo man, my fiance also an igbo girl but attends one of the popular gospel churches and my father is knight in the catholic.

The problem is that my dad want us to do the wedding in catholic church while my in-laws tobe are insisting on going to gospel church but if I refuse to be married in catholic church I will be stopped from taking communion and I love this girl what should I do pls advice me.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding by Joagbaje(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2011
Is it double thread ?
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding by inedi: 7:43pm On May 31, 2011
If they stop you from taking comunion in your church, you can take in the girls church, beside in marriage, you marry in the girls church
Re: Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding by kris2glo: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2011
I know in such case they do the wedding in the girl's church bcus that is the right way! Otherwise u need to pray to change things.

(1) (Reply)

Some Beautiful Songs / Discovery The Goodnews Of Coming Christ Millennium Reign On Earth / Catholicism: Christian Or Counterfeit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.