Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide (1196 Views)

Pope Francis Says Alcoholics, Autistic And Disabled People Should Be Euthanized / Photo Of T. B Joshua Carrying Rice To Be Shared To His Village People In Akoko / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Jokerman(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Leader of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, has called for international scientific cooperation so that every country of the world will benefit from a Coronavirus vaccine when it is made.

The Pope who was speaking from the papal library at the Vatican while delivering his Sunday service address today, said any successful vaccine developed should be made available around the world to benefit all of humanity.

Pope Francis also thanked all those around the world, providing essential services.

“In fact, it is important to unite scientific capabilities, in a transparent and impartial way to find vaccines and treatments,” he said.

”It is also important to guarantee universal access to essential technologies that allow each infected person, in every part of the world, to receive the necessary medical treatment.”

Recall that World leaders pledged in April to accelerate work on tests, drugs and vaccines against the disease and share their findings, but the United States did not take part in the launch of the World Health Organization (WHO) initiative after Trump announced he was halting funds to the WHO over what his administration feels was the agency’s pandering to China.

Coronavirus has infected nearly 3.5 million people and killed more than 240,000 people worldwide.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/pope-francis-says-coronavirus-vaccine-must-be-shared-worldwide/

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Ezennwa(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2020
Na Dem!

One of the suspected Agent of Darkness speaking,

what do I know.

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by AgroTrade: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Are you the one suspecting him?

He's making a good point abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
Don't be Deceived by this...
It's a well strategically planned statement!!

Be Spirtual !!

6 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by IlovePMB: 3:47pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Africans and their backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Your useless adeboye, Suleiman, kumuyi and that Canaan land criminal and co should provide solution since the Pope na them. Lemme hear them say miracle after Chinese virus is gone.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by ContentedK: 3:51pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:

i wonder how stupidly brainwashed you are, Madagascar has got a cure for virus and very effective one at that,why isn’t the WHO looking into it. Oh because it’s an African country.. keep waiting for your almighty whites to provide the vaccine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by agwom(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2020
n
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by VisioDirect: 3:55pm On May 03, 2020
The depopulation agenda and what they call “contact tracing” i.e. implementation of police state all over the world where the populist can easily be monitored is gradually failing as people are beginning to see through their evil plan.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Neef2018: 3:56pm On May 03, 2020
K
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by caniagu44: 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!
what do I know.
i dnt know what to tell you
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by udemzyudex(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2020
Suleiman was right after all.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by helinues: 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
Thread created by jokerman

Source: yabaleft

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by wickyyolo: 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
Just like they enslaved your forefathers. They will also enslave .
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by IlovePMB: 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
ContentedK:
i wonder how stupidly brainwashed you are, Madagascar has got a cure for virus and very effective one at that,why isn’t the WHO looking into it. Oh because it’s an African country.. keep waiting for your almighty whites to provide the vaccine

Keep deceiving yourselves that Madagascar has a cure. Madagascar uses an extract from Artemisia plant. The same extract used in making Amathem, a malaria drug. So if you think Madagascar has a cure then Amathem should cure Covid-19
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by udemzyudex(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Your useless adeboye, Suleiman, kumuyi and that Canaan land criminal and co should provide solution since the Pope na them. Lemme hear them say miracle after Chinese virus is gone.

God works in mysterious ways, you should ask yourself, do you know his ways?

You better calm down and channel your strength into doing something positive to the world.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by infini771: 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
Evil men will make the best of this opportunity to advance their one world agenda
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Backward being..but your parents gave u vaccine when u were born...if not u would have been dead in infancy
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Mitchellina123: 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Seun is too private and quiet
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
Don't be Deceived by this...
It's a well strategically planned statement!!

Be Spirtual !!
Backward being..but your parents gave u vaccine when u were born...if not u would have been dead in infancy

Swear u didn't fvck today..ndi uwa

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
VisioDirect:
The depopulation agenda and what they call “contact tracing” i.e. implementation of police state all over the world where the populist can easily be monitored is gradually failing as people are beginning to see through their evil plan.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
infini771:
Evil men will make the best of this opportunity to advance their one world agenda

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by MarrisManah(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Nothing. You know absolutely nothing.
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by infini771: 4:13pm On May 03, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Why must they insist on digital identity.

Keep your mark of the beast to yourself

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 4:13pm On May 03, 2020
infini771:

Why must they insist on digital identity.

Keep your mark of the beast to yourself
Illiterate...where did the pope tell u that...village boy
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by wickyyolo: 4:16pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

People won’t see the real truth until is too late. Just like how they voted Buhari. grin.

I don Dey enter Madagascar
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by GamalNasser: 4:18pm On May 03, 2020
Why so much interest for a vaccine for a virus with multiple cure and ability for herd immunity ... I have never been a fan of this particular pope and for him to lend his support to this Satanic Vaccine says a lot

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by ContentedK: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:

Keep deceiving yourselves that Madagascar has a cure. Madagascar uses an extract from Artemisia plant. The same extract used in making Amathem, a malaria drug. So if you think Madagascar has a cure then Amathem should cure Covid-19
did it cure people showing the viral symptoms?, do they have a low viral transmission?, how many deaths have they recorded?.. you be olodo o... all this brainless fools, I blame your 100 naira subscription anyway..
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by iokpebholo: 4:25pm On May 03, 2020
IlovePMB:

Abi oh....I dont know when Africa will start using their brain?
Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by Topsic70: 4:26pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Na Dem!

what do I know.

Nwanne, don't berate yasef, u've spoken well!

Re: Pope Francis Says Coronavirus Vaccine Must Be Shared Worldwide by IlovePMB: 4:27pm On May 03, 2020
ContentedK:
did it cure people showing the viral symptoms?, do they have a low viral transmission?, how many deaths have they recorded?.. you be olodo o... all this brainless fools, I blame your 100 naira subscription anyway..

Stay in your hut and be talking about what is happening in Madagascar. If you like don't use your brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Convert To Islam? / Song Of Solomon / Christ Doctrine Or Church Doctrine.which Is Gaining Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.