Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew (56231 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Hardebayo(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
I shake my head.....
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
these are the type of women that cause problems for their husbands

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Mcmerit: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
The police is the first person to slap the woman ooooo, u beta watch the video

5 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Vulcan24(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
stuffs4me:

Stop being so dvmb.. Even if she was assaulted, that does not give her the right to be beating up a police officer performing his duty.

I have defended myself against a policeman before

policeman dey look face
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
The police officer's slap the woman first before they started recording, the woman has taken law upon herself. Much evidence to put her behide bar's..

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by joelag: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
The police man deserve a medal, he must be from the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The video wasn't recorded where the officers slapped the woman..I saw the comments on instablog yesterday and the truth be told, what did they do to the woman before she reacted as well in the same video were gunshots, why? An harmless woman confronting an harassment...police man no calm reach that extent abegi

Your English is just giving me headache. What are you saying?
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Caleb17: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
I sight a feminist. grin[code][/code]
Blossomfirst:
Woman power! We rule
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by letitrainnow(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!
She must be insane. many are mad but few are roaming.
hahaha
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by stuffs4me(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
petitejolie:
If u understand yoruba well, u will hear that the man slapped the woman earlier. Thats why shes crying.

Women tears is most times hypothetical. She was crying and assaulting a policeman.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by fm7070: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Incomplete and one sided story.
The woman was shouting 'why did you slap me'
The policeman must have slapped the woman first, seeing that the woman held him, asked his colleague to record the incident and he maintained calm.
The policeman was not in uniform.
Thorough investigation should be done by the appropriate authorities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Ezennwa(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
areeyor:

Listen to what she said. She said the man slapped her while she was eating reason why the woman provoked.
They are showing us the only place the woman taking actions.
Remember, this is a policeman.
a Lady has no right to lay her hand on a policeman.

it shows exactly what she does to her husband at home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Idiotmod: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Oga deal with this woman na
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Codes151(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
What a man. God bless you sir
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by sencekompis: 8:29pm On May 03, 2020
OMO!!!! THIS ONE DON CHUP DEATH OOO
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by favor2016: 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The video wasn't recorded where the officers slapped the woman..I saw the comments on instablog yesterday and the truth be told, what did they do to the woman before she reacted as well in the same video were gunshots, why? An harmless woman confronting an harassment...police man no calm reach that extent abegi
it was the police man that first slapped the woman while she was eating

3 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Digmygold: 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
Ubunja and liquidfaya mother. They now birth retardss who mess up.their lives and come here wailing like lunatics.
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by realstars: 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Good One There
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by sencekompis: 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
The policeman was trying to be a NIGERIA POLICE Hero but we know their original characters. FORGET STORY
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by atoleybaba(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
mr fake ass blogger. Get a translator. Policeman slapped her first
i was supporting her at first, but later she started doing more than herself...and note, don't always believe everything a woman says especially a yoruba woman...they can exaggerate things and make the man fighting them look like he is at fault.....when everyone started putting mouth she ought to give it a rest and not keep slapping the man. She is committing an offence. She has issues. She is the real devil incarnate. Alakoba human being

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:

Meninmen:

Your English is just giving me headache. What are you saying?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have seen worse on this forum. Makes me wonder if English language is actually being taught in our educational institutions undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Caleb17: 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
I like the man's calmness in the whole burhaha. IF YOU DON'T FEAR WOMEN , AVOID ME.. BECAUSE I FEAR YOU MORE.. cool
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by vickydevoka(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
DECENCY3:
The Policeman village dey find way to remove am from work but the policeman get sense pass them.

They want him to slap the woman, social media will carry and he will be dismissed.
Lol. Na true o
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Brenn594(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2020
Result of watchin kung fu movies she wants to practice --but with the wrong guy at the wrong time ASK ME ABOUT BEHIND THE SCENE DE WOMAN WILL BE RECEIVIN TONS OF BANDAGE AS PALLATIVE

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:
Ubunja and liquidfaya mother. They now birth retardss who mess up.their lives and come here wailing like lunatics.

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
lefulefu:
these are the type of women that cause problems for their husbands
clearly, you dont understand the video... the Police man had assaulted her before the recording

4 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tejiritex(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Woman power! We rule

Rubbish, if it is the other way round, we no go head word. I hope she is locked up till she is sober

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tejiritex(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
sencekompis:
The policeman was trying to be a NIGERIA POLICE Hero but we know their original characters. FORGET STORY
Give credit when due

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Jostoman:
They should arrest the woman

The police man assaulted the woman first by slapping her

Listen to her yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by sencekompis: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
THE IDIOMATIC POLICE SLAPPED THE WOMAN WHILE EATING 1ST. WFC!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by iokpebholo: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Nigerians!!!!!!!!D woman was later arrested by some women police and she will soon be charged to court.No body slapped her before she started her madness.She only exhibited her poor upbringing

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.