Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew (56234 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tunary(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
How can a woman raise her hands and slap a man, a man you have no knowledge about. if he pound you with serious beating now that's when it will become very controversial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by seanwilliam(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Remember, this is a policeman.
a Lady has no right to lay her hand on a policeman.

it shows what she does to her husband.
so a police has the right to slap you when you are not a criminal??

3 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by JohnnyPalmer: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
DECENCY3:
The Policeman village dey find way to remove am from work but the policeman get sense pass them.

They want him to slap the woman, social media will carry and he will be dismissed.

Funny, but according to the woman, he slapped her first

4 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Aystarz: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy
A very gentle police officer
He is every ladies kind of man
So calm, exactly the way I am
Ode lo n like

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by iokpebholo: 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
free2ryhme:

The police man assaulted the woman first by slapping her

Listen to her yoruba
lies lies lies lies.Nobody slapped her first oh

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by UncleAyo: 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by everydayboy: 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
Juell:
If it was the other way around, they'll start shouting assault. Some women sef, u slap man wey u know if na fight he'll just wound you, still u dey slap

I am sure you don't understand yoruba. The cop slapped her first, she is just angry because of it and retaliating in excess.

Don't mind that cop forming law and order, he is a woman-beater for slapping her first when the camera wasn't recording.

Peace ....

4 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by vickydevoka(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
akinjojo1234:
I have noticed that a huge majority of the very vicious women are always ugly looking. I don't know whether it's their high level of worworness that makes them vicious undecided
It's natural. Wen u make an ugly person angry he or she will pour all her anger on you, bcus people abuse her daily n she doesn't lyk it buht can do anything to it

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
She just broke the law.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Beedude(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
I just wonder the kind of people we have in this country. We complained about our security officers asaults and politician greeds but we dont know it is the bad nature of the citizens that reflect in our public officers. Oppression and Arrogance is displayed in every sector of the country. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by berbs: 8:37pm On May 03, 2020
Abaman001:
Some women with strong head all the time, as if she can withstand a fight with the police officer if she should be allowed to fight....that's how they go about slapping people anyhow bcus the society forbid beating women.
But he slapped her first.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by fallingsky(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
This rubbish won't happen abroad, anyways, Nigeria police deserve what they get

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tomzyELNINO: 8:38pm On May 03, 2020
Is this real
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by backtalkG(m): 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
give him more slaps, police are up to no goo d in this corn tree

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Idiotmod: 8:39pm On May 03, 2020
joelag:
The police man deserve a medal, he must be from the middle belt.
Middle belt ko Middle weight ni, u know hear say the man too dey speak Eruwa dialect

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by tejiritex(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
sencekompis:
The policeman was trying to be a NIGERIA POLICE Hero but we know their original characters. FORGET STORY

Give credit when due
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Ezennwa(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
so a police has the right to slap you when you are not a criminal??
Obey the last command.

always be law abiding citizen.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by putin2: 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
They should arrest the woman.i don't support that,the police man is a man and somebody husband and govt even me here officer arrest the woman .

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by seanwilliam(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2020
Ezennwa:
Obey the last command.

always be lay abiding citizen.
lay indeed
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2020
I pity her bf/fiancé/gf/husband.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by xrayj(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Woman power! We rule
Lol
This is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Spectaclesawe25: 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Guys, if u see a woman that physically fights another woman, just run ooo. Not to talk of one who raises her hand to fight a woman on the cover of 'fighting for her right'
That is how u know an uncultured lady... Na she mess ooo, but na her family member go suffer the mess pass.
I can assure her that, on this one her cup don full... "The police man has the full video las-las"

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Farki: 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Abeg don't follow Teni and be slapping police.

The man is even kind enough to hold back, I dont know if it's because of the camera but he isn't trying to whip out cane on this one, even though she deserves it.
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by X0012(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
She claimed the police officer slap her first.. If nah so make the policeman no press for charges.
I had been to that eruwa village in 2016 for a friend naming ceremony.
Dem too believe in charms and juju

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by jayjayolajide(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The video wasn't recorded where the officers slapped the woman..I saw the comments on instablog yesterday and the truth be told, what did they do to the woman before she reacted as well in the same video were gunshots, why? An harmless woman confronting an harassment...police man no calm reach that extent abegi

Aaaa beg pack well.if it's u can u exercise that wat police patient.....the woman should be arrested and prosecute immediately....
Perfecttouchade:
The video wasn't recorded where the officers slapped the woman..I saw the comments on instablog yesterday and the truth be told, what did they do to the woman before she reacted as well in the same video were gunshots, why? An harmless woman confronting an harassment...police man no calm reach that extent abegi

Aaaa beg pack well.if it's u can u exercise that wat police patient.....the woman should be arrested and prosecute immediately....
Perfecttouchade:

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by free2ryhme: 8:47pm On May 03, 2020
iokpebholo:
lies lies lies lies.Nobody slapped her first oh

Do you understand yoruba
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
Please I really need this money to survive for this week

I am my brother will be going to work starting Fom Monday (tommorow) I dnt have money for transport please am begging you to please help us with it and also buy small food to eat

Thank you
Union bank

Below is a screen shot of my union and acces-s bank account details
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Spectaclesawe25: 8:48pm On May 03, 2020
Guys, if u see a woman that physically fights another woman, just run ooo. Not to talk of one who raises her hand to fight a woman on the cover of 'fighting for her right'
That is how u know an uncultured lady... Na she mess ooo, but na her family member go suffer the mess pass.
I can assure her that, on this one her cup don full... "The police man has the full video las-las"[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
Coronavirus84:
In a sane country where things are working normal, the woman will be prosecuted. No matter what the officer might have done to her in the first place, according to her she said the officer slapped her first, she should have file a petition against the police officer. Why slapping a police officer up to 4 or 5 times? It's very wrong, absolutely wrong. Kudos to the mature mannered police officer for not retaliating back at her. If it is one of those drunkard police officer that handle gun anyhow, the woman go don reach heaven by now.

I am a policeman .
Honesty with a blink of an eye I would send her to Jupiter immediately she give me that hotslap.
She's an irresponsible woman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making rounds on social media captured the moment a lady assaulted a police officer.

According to reports, the police officer, dressed in mufti, was trying to enforce the coronavirus-induced curfew in the Eruwa area of Oyo State.

However, things took an ugly turn as a verbal altercation between the police officer and a lady ensued and then, out of nowhere, the lady landed hot slaps on the police officer.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_lWy-efSg
she slap am with 1k note. if u know u know
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Perfecttouchade: 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

Your English is just giving me headache. What are you saying?
oga I Sha spark English wink i still better pass my oga wey talk covik one nine na
Fi English jare grin na because I be dey vex ni
Re: Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew by Samade7: 8:51pm On May 03, 2020
How I wish I was there.......the woman is crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.