Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (159435 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:15am On May 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
border is closed so i can't travel. Take a look at my copr and stamped passport. I no be ya mate.
congrat Mehn
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:25am On May 20, 2020
janettee:
Danielhouston if you ever choose to come back, please create your thread in the diary section, that way you won't entertain any comments from these ITKs.
janetta can you answer one question for me since your in germany too based on asylum stuff please
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by emeka55: 10:28am On May 20, 2020
From what read so far I think the OP was not angry about other opinions. He was angry that they were giving wrong information and misleading people. Those of us in the system know whats up. I wish I knew many things I know now I would not have made some mistakes. Abeg let me go and face my work

15 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Petyprincess(f): 10:30am On May 20, 2020
judeebuka:

They lowkey wanna get your attention Princess, you shoulda known already. Just ignore them.
Honestly I'm tired! I noticed that also.
I will just ignore them henceforth smiley

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:34am On May 20, 2020
emeka55:
From what read so far I think the OP was not angry about other opinions. He was angry that they were giving wrong information and misleading people. Those of us in the system know whats up. I wish I knew many things I know now I would not have made some mistakes. Abeg let me go and face my work
can you tell us a little of it here while we wait for Op emeka my brother
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by noobs123: 10:37am On May 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
in somebody thread.. Can't they open their own?
Well that’s Nairaland, when you open a thread all have the right to opinion.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by janettee(f): 10:37am On May 20, 2020
heniford2:
janetta can you answer one question for me since your in germany too based on asylum stuff please

Tbh, I don't know a lot about asylum so no, don't ask.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by flyingpig: 10:38am On May 20, 2020
Danielhouston:
Guys I think I’ll drop the hat here. The information I’ve shared will remain here and you can see them any time you want. I hope I have been helpful in some way.

I know how vile the internet can be and I try to stay away from negative energy and protect my peace at all cost. I refuse to let the internet be the reason I’m having a bad day in real life. I’d rather focus my energy on something else.

I hope other people can continue from where I stopped and this knowledge we have all gained, will not be in vain. Thank you for participating, thank you for reading, thank you for showing love. Never stop learning, never stop believing and always know that you are enough. If everyone else fails, you can succeed.

To the bullies and attackers, you have not won. The knowledge here is beyond your control. You cannot suppress it and you cannot discredit it. Those who find it relevant will learn from it and dreams will be achieved. Whether you like it or not.

Thank you all,

Daniel
I like your command of english.

Very bright for someone resident in a country whose official language isn't English.

Applause

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
if I start with you, moderators will ban me that one na sure thing . So I will ignore you.

Now I hv found my way here , I am here to stay so u better get use to it .
okey dear just be yourself here okey no insult and abuse please lets learn okey fine girl
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:44am On May 20, 2020
janettee:

Tbh, I don't know a lot about asylum so no, don't ask.
what about types of Black Africa there attitude and what to expect from them please be real like our boss daniel
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by janettee(f): 10:48am On May 20, 2020
heniford2:
what about types of Black Africa there attitude and what to expect from them please be real like our boss daniel

Lmao, I'm sorry but no too.

I think op already elaborated that on this thread.

If I want to talk about my experience in Germany, I would probably do that in the diary section grin.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:51am On May 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

You are very stupid than i thought, you think passport is something sacred anyone can't get as long you have the money? You just being bitter that young lady i knows more than what the any female in your generations knows!
Since you want to chop passport take this nd chop ode
Infact i will be going on a trip to Mauritius with my bobo when this is over hope you can stay tune to view my thread grin
oh God justwise its here and his seeing all this childish attitude going on here yet he can't ban some of them why naw are you friending some of them because on a normal u i know for years will not give chances to this Buh why are you giving room for these here amaze me
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by emeka55: 10:53am On May 20, 2020
heniford2:
can you tell us a little of it here while we wait for Op emeka my brother

So they can scatter me like they did the OP? I will not sign my death warrant on Nairaland. Sorry. You can email the OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.