Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (159692 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by heniford2: 10:54am On May 20, 2020
janettee:

Lmao, I'm sorry but no too.

I think op already elaborated that on this thread.

If I want to talk about my experience in Germany, I would probably do that in the diary section grin.
he just throw light on it okey mention me on ur lovely dairies which i have been reading on it please i want to learn on that aspect please
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by sexylassie2(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2020
willy2000:

This is very myopic, so you mean, every black American should not call themselves Americans

We are talking about Germany not black Americans, btw black Americans are natives

Even in american they still ask Africans were they are you from?

Most people do not realise how your surname can make people know that they are not originally from that place
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Zeinymira(f): 10:59am On May 20, 2020
Danielhouston, I think you can request for your thread to be moved to the diary section. Or you can start another thread in diary section.

P.s: I'm actually not interested in traveling to Germany but this thread made my day yesterday. I enjoyed every piece of information shared by the OP. I even recommended it to a friend of mine who is heading to Germany soon.
But now bad Belles have ruined this beautiful thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by emeka55: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
sexylassie2:

We are talking about Germany not black Americans, btw black Americans are natives

Even in american they still ask Africans were they are you from?

Most people do not realise how your surname can make people know that they are not originally from that place

Black Americans are not native. Even white Americans are not native. There are native Americans. There are also black Germans just as there are black Americans and black british. See what happens when people talk anyhow without knowing the right thing. I see why the OP got frustrated

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by justwise(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2020
Danielhouston:
Guys I think I’ll drop the hat here. The information I’ve shared will remain here and you can see them any time you want. I hope I have been helpful in some way.

I know how vile the internet can be and I try to stay away from negative energy and protect my peace at all cost. I refuse to let the internet be the reason I’m having a bad day in real life. I’d rather focus my energy on something else.

I hope other people can continue from where I stopped and this knowledge we have all gained, will not be in vain. Thank you for participating, thank you for reading, thank you for showing love. Never stop learning, never stop believing and always know that you are enough. If everyone else fails, you can succeed.

To the bullies and attackers, you have not won. The knowledge here is beyond your control. You cannot suppress it and you cannot discredit it. Those who find it relevant will learn from it and dreams will be achieved. Whether you like it or not.

Thank you all,

Daniel

If you want this thread reopened let me know .

Like I said to you before.. expect people to disagree with you, you don’t have to get angry about it, you can ignore them or challenge their opinion.

20 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by justwise(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2020
justwise:

If you want this thread reopened let me know .

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Deltayankeeboi: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Welcome back Danielhouston

6 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2020
welcome back Daniel .. we miss you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by amikable97: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Welcome back DanielHouston kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Brightfab(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Today is gonna be a good day,welcome back Danielhouston!

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Berlin in pictures. This is Friedrichstr, it is in the center of Berlin and one of the beautiful places to live, work or hang out. It is close to the famous Brandenburger Tor and you’ll usually find a lot of tourists here.
It is also where you are most likely to get caught by a ticket inspector if you ride the train without a ticket. See pictures below.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
More...

9 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020

11 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you’ll be studying at Humboldt University, this is your campus.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.