Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (159151 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020

13 Likes

^^ Nice one. I rarely see the Nigerian flag with other international flags. Unless it's an African event

3 Likes

15 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
This area is called Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße

14 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2020

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by seankafor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:
Inside...
I can see naija flag cool

Naija to the world cool

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
How are you guys coping as the churches are closed? Do you miss going to church?

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by UrFears: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:
How are you guys coping as the churches are closed? Do you miss going to church?
most churches are opened, I attend church today (@Anambra)

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by vhuqnl(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:
What are you guys fighting about this time? Somebody is still mad about gay guys? Wait until I attend gay pride this month. I will post the pictures here and share the story in capital letters. You better find a rock to hit your head.

You will not come to this thread to get the information you want, and then block others from getting information because you think they’re “abnormal”. I’m here to tell it all. Which means I’m talking about “EVERYTHING”.
Yassss papi. I stan you. I am here for it. I have shared this thread with my LGBT brothas and sisthas. Rock on.

8 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by GermanyChaser: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:
Most churches are opened in all states excluding Lagos though

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
0DDA0:
^^ Nice one. I rarely see the Nigerian flag with other international flags. Unless it's an African event

Who Nigeria epp?
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by LogTM: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:
Inside...
Did you go there with a Nigerian flag?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by odinga1of: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Danielhouston:

All churches opened in Delta State, Nigeria.

Happy Sunday Bro!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Luckycharis: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good day guys,
Gurus in the house about German study route please i need ur advice on this..can someone with no university degree with just an o level result to show apply to study in Germany and still get approved..if no pls wat are the possible route one can take in order to get an study in Germany..
Thansk

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by leo2sexy: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
Luckycharis:
Good day guys,
Gurus in the house about German study route please i need ur advice on this..can someone with no university degree with just an o level result to show apply to study in Germany and still get approved..if no pls wat are the possible route one can take in order to get an study in Germany..
Thansk
Ask your question here, https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Can you teach me how to speak Germany

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
What are the opportunity for someone into Baltic and tie & die skills

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by odinga1of: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Funkybabee:
What are the opportunity for someone into Baltic and tie & die skills

OP is very busy with food, studies and work.

I will teach u free of charge. I don't need money, sometimes it's good to help each other.

Sign
OP Media Assistant

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Elenurirun: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Luckycharis:
Good day guys,
Thansk
i doubt basically u need 100L transcript to apply for a BSc (English taught). with olevel. u will take german taught courses
n start from studenkollege goodluck
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Elenurirun: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2020
the raw truth and fact about Germany.

OP has seen it all.

boose me whenever you come to NRW, we can share a glass of beer (unfortunately i dont take beer lol grin)

we Love Deutschland.

God Bless Merkel for us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Funkybabee(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
odinga1of:

OP is very busy with food, studies and work.

I will teach u free of charge. I don't need money, sometimes it's good to help each other.

Sign
OP Media Assistant

Lols oya nah, where are u going to start
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Xeeex: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elenurirun:
the raw truth and fact about Germany.

OP has seen it all.

boose me whenever you come to NRW, we can share a glass of beer (unfortunately i dont take beer lol grin)

we Love Deutschland.

God Bless Merkel for us

What's up bro, I hope to study my engineering masters in North Rhine Westphalia, I've researched German states and I like NRW best.

How's the student life there and what city are you at?
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
I took these pictures on my way to work this morning. The visual representation of “Peace like a river”.

13 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by odinga1of: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Funkybabee:

Lols oya nah, where are u going to start

I'm serious plz, I don't joke with issues like this. Reach me on jokeharry3@gmail.com so we can exchange contact.

Btw.......OP is having Siesta now.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by JafunmiFX: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

Boss, please can you give me an insight about printing press business in Germany?
Have you ever come across a printing press there?

I'm a cutting machine operator, I just want to know how printing is over there
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
OP, great work with the pics. If you don't mind, pls share residential areas too, apartments, halls, living areas, kitchen etc. and maybe the various price range per quality of rented place.

I hope it's not too personal.

Danielhouston:

Looks like a statue of two people fighting. What does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
0DDA0:
OP, great work with the pics. If you don't mind, pls share residential areas too, apartments, halls, living areas, kitchen etc. and maybe the various price range per quality of rented place.

I hope it's not too personal.

Looks like a statue of two people fighting. What does it mean?

I mind and I don’t have time for that.

The sculpture doesn’t really have a meaning. It’s just art for people to decide what it means to them. The men are leaning on each other, not fighting.

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
JafunmiFX:

Boss, please can you give me an insight about printing press business in Germany?
Have you ever come across a printing press there?

I'm a cutting machine operator, I just want to know how printing is over there
Thanks

Printing press is common in every country, I suppose. It’s like any other job and there’s nothing special about it. You can work for a company or have your own company. I know 2 Nigerian guys who have their own printing press company here and they do jobs for festivals, clubs, events and customized clothes. They also work with musicians who need to print CDs. I don’t know how much they charge or if they make enough money. But they’re everywhere here.

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by odinga1of: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:
There are some new laws made recently in Germany because of the Coronavirus, effective from 1st of July. See below:

1. Reduced VAT. The German government has reduced VAT (value added tax) from 19% to 16%. They also reduced the cost of food items and everyday goods from 7% to 5%. So from now until the end of the year, food will be cheaper in supermarkets all around Germany. Household items like furniture, TV, etc will also be cheaper.
This is to bring the market back to life after the Corona disaster.

2. Pensioners will get more money. Everyone receiving pension in Germany will get a raise of 3.45% across all states in West Germany and 4.2% in East Germany. So tell ya grandfather, it’s time to partyyyy...

3. Deutsche Bahn train tickets will become cheaper. This is for long distance trains. The train tickets will be 1.9% cheaper.

4. Protection for tenants. Anyone who could not pay their house rent from 1st April until end of June, will not face eviction. This does not apply to July as the Coronavirus restrictions are more relaxed now. So if you owe rent during that time, you have a chance to pay in arrears. You can make the payment within the next 2 years.
This also includes electricity, gas, telecommunications. This also applies to businesses.

5. Submission of Tax returns. If you have not submitted your tax returns for 2019, the deadline has been extended until end of July.

6. EU travel ban lifted on certain countries. Below are the non EU countries that are allowed travel into Germany, due to Coronavirus. The list will be reviewed every 2 weeks and countries will be added or removed, depending on the situation.

Algeria
Australia
Canada
Georgia
Japan
Montenegro
Morocco
New Zealand
Rwanda
Serbia
South Korea
Thailand
Tunisia
Uruguay
China, subject to confirmation of reciprocity.

7. Wearing of mask is compulsory in public transport and failure to do so, will attract fines in some states.

Pensioners will get more money. Everyone receiving pension in Germany will get a raise of 3.45% across all states in West Germany and 4.2% in East Germany. So tell ya grandfather, it’s time to partyyyy...

OP why West Germany 3.45% and East Germany 4.2%

Just curious........abi East Germany na South East Nigeria that gave PMB 5% vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (95)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.