Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Being Black In Berlin/germany - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Being Black In Berlin/germany (164997 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded & Acting Unwell In Berlin. Do You Know Him? / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Deji Yesufu: Coronavirus, Cancelled Flights In Berlin, Nigerian Saves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (95) (Go Down)

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by JafunmiFX: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

Printing press is common in every country, I suppose. It’s like any other job and there’s nothing special about it. You can work for a company or have your own company. I know 2 Nigerian guys who have their own printing press company here and they do jobs for festivals, clubs, events and customized clothes. They also work with musicians who need to print CDs. I don’t know how much they charge or if they make enough money. But they’re everywhere here.

Oh okay... thanks boss
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Savagethe21st(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
0DDA0:
OP, great work with the pics. If you don't mind, pls share residential areas too, apartments, halls, living areas, kitchen etc. and maybe the various price range per quality of rented place.

I hope it's not too personal.

Looks like a statue of two people fighting. What does it mean?
watch bharat on youtube. He'll show all u asked for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
odinga1of:

Pensioners will get more money. Everyone receiving pension in Germany will get a raise of 3.45% across all states in West Germany and 4.2% in East Germany. So tell ya grandfather, it’s time to partyyyy...

OP why West Germany 3.45% and East Germany 4.2%

Just curious........abi East Germany na South East Nigeria that gave PMB 5% vote

I’m not really sure but I’d guess it’s because West Germany is more economically stable. Being that, there are more companies, jobs, higher pay, income rate. Someone who works in Dusseldorf is likely to earn more than someone in Berlin. Same with Cologne vs Dresden. The west is generally richer. It’s the law of equity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Someone asked me about survival tips for an African coming to Europe. I’ll try to answer this here.

1. Have a plan. Know what you want to do and how you intend to achieve those things. Don’t just enter a boat or plane and show up here, hoping to survive by all means. If you don’t have a plan, you’ll make more mistakes and spend years without achieving anything. You could even get yourself deported.

A man with a destination, knows where he’s going to. A man without a destination will follow other people to their own destination. That’s how you get into trouble, by following people here and there.

2. Come with money. If you think you can show up here with nothing and manna will drop from heaven, you are a dreamer. When you experience hunger here eh, you’d wish you never left Nigeria. Nobody shares their food with anybody in Europe and a lot of people will take advantage of you when you need help.
Trust me, you don’t want to be homeless in this freezing cold, after you get kicked out of someone’s house and can’t afford a hotel.

3. Come with a good smart phone. Europe runs on internet. Transportation, hotel, google map, translator, and other information, you’d need good internet. A smart phone can save you lots of trouble in times of emergency. I’ve been lost in a small town where I knew nobody and my smart phone told me where to go.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Savagethe21st:
watch bharat on youtube. He'll show all u asked for.

Thanks for the channel rec. He has good content.

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by odinga1of: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

I’m not really sure but I’d guess it’s because West Germany is more economically stable. Being that, there are more companies, jobs, higher pay, income rate. Someone who works in Dusseldorf is likely to earn more than someone in Berlin. Same with Cologne vs Dresden. The west is generally richer. It’s the law of equity.

Brotherly thanks for the apt reply......I appreciate.

Btw......I like your writing prowess. You are a good narrator.

How do I be like u? I guess u are the shy, quiet and observant type of guy (am I right or wrong?)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
4. Do your research before you leave Nigeria. I see many posts from Nigerians asking how they can go to certain countries like Romania, Belarus, Jordan, Bulgaria, and all these countries where even their citizens are running away from.

I know Nigeria is tough but not everywhere is worth going to. Just because you see 2 or 3 Nigerians who study there and say life is good, does not mean Life is really good.
Some people are in denial and some have gotten used to suffering that their sense of achievement is being able to eat three times a day and pay their rent.

Do your research. Don’t be in a hurry. Instead of going to a place you’re not sure about, save enough money and go to a better place, even if it takes longer. The thing about these low budget countries is that, once you enter, you are trapped. You won’t have enough money to relocate somewhere else and you won’t have the means. You’d also be ashamed to return to Nigeria after you’ve failed.

If you’re comparing the foreign currency to Naira, you should know that you won’t be spending it in Naira. €100 to someone in Germany is as valuable as 20,000 naira is to someone in Nigeria.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
5. Be careful who you tell your story. I can’t emphasize this enough. There are a lot of vampires here who are only interested in bringing other people down. Some of them are white, most of them are Africans. Not everybody who offers to help, really wants to help. Some just want your money and others want to find a reason to own you.

6. Be careful with white women. Many Nigerians here get in trouble because of the white girls they chase. Some of these girls are spies and undercover police officers. A lot of black guys in prison for drugs, were exposed by their white girlfriends who are undercover.

I know a Nigerian guy that was dating a German girl and he was illegal. He tried everything to get her pregnant but the girl was smarter. One day he came home and his belongings were outside. She locked him out. He called her, no response.
He went to her place of work, they said they never heard of her.

He was sitting outside her house when the police came to carry him. The next time he saw his girlfriend, was in the interrogation room. She was the one holding his deportation papers with her fellow officers. He was deported in 2015.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
7. Spend your money wisely. I know it sounds like something everybody should know, but I’ve seen black guys who are illegal and don’t even have a job, they spend a lot of money in clubs and alcohol. The good life in Europe can be tempting. If you remove 1 cent from €100, it is no longer €100. Before you know it, the money is gone.
This is usually the problem with other Africans here, especially those from South and East Africa. They get drunk to stupid every weekend.

8. Obey the law. Don’t do anything illegal that would get you in trouble. There are cameras everywhere and the police are very efficient in Europe. They are particularly focused on black guys. If you have a bad police record, it can affect your future chances.
Everything is computerized. Once your fingerprints are taken, other countries can access the information with ease. For every visa you apply for, they run your prints. You cannot lie your way through. They share information.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
9. Don’t feel inferior. Even if you don’t know anything, ask questions and learn from your mistakes. Don’t let any white man make you feel like you’re nobody. Whether you’re illegal or not, you are somebody. They did not pay for your flight ticket. Don’t let them treat you like sh*t. Whether at work or anywhere.
Learn about your rights and laws, and protect yourself. Don’t let them use your ignorance to control you.

10. Find a way to become legal and have your documents. Don’t relax until your visa expires and you’re illegal. Find a church with other Africans, make some friends and ask questions. Also be sure to verify the answers, because some of them tell lies. They don’t want you to know how they did it. You will always find someone you can count on.
Instead of spending money on girls and alcohol, find a lawyer and get as much information as you can.

On the issue of racism, don’t let it distract you. You are black. No matter where you go in this world, you will face discrimination. Some countries are worse than others. Just don’t go to a country where they hate you enough to kill you and nobody will protect you. Good luck.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by James4bright(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:
5. Be careful who you tell your story. I can’t emphasize this enough. There are a lot of vampires here who are only interested in bringing other people down. Some of them are white, most of them are Africans. Not everybody who offers to help, really wants to help. Some just want your money and others want to find a reason to own you.

6. Be careful with white women. Many Nigerians here get in trouble because of the white girls they chase. Some of these girls are spies and undercover police officers. A lot of black guys in prison for drugs, were exposed by their white girlfriends who are undercover.

I know a Nigerian guy that was dating a German girl and he was illegal. He tried everything to get her pregnant but the girl was smarter. One day he came home and his belongings were outside. She locked him out. He called her, no response.
He went to her place of work, they said they never heard of her.

He was sitting outside her house when the police came to carry him. The next time he saw his girlfriend, was in the interrogation room. She was the one holding his deportation papers with her fellow officers. He was deported in 2015.

When you've lived too long on Earth, you'd truly realize trusting people easily could do more harm than good.

The whites are no exception. Just the same way you see several deceitful Nigerians, it's no different outside Nigeria.

Lastly, I believe the Nigerian man was really forcing himself on the white lady. You know how desperate we Nigerians can be when it comes to papers and all that. And some of these whites can tell and find it very creepy.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
James4bright:

When you've lived too long on Earth, you'd truly realize trusting people easily could do more harm than good.

The whites are no exception. Just the same way you see several deceitful Nigerians, it's no different outside Nigeria.

Lastly, I believe the Nigerian man was really forcing himself on the white lady. You know how desperate we Nigerians can be when it comes to papers and all that. And some of these whites can tell and find it very creepy.

I don’t know the full story but I believe he was into some illegal stuff and that was why the girl came into his life in the first place. White people are good strategists. They are also masters of manipulation. For her to have gone that far, he was into some bad sh*t and they planned for him.

11 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by IamMe02: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm so happy that this thread is back. DanielHouston has inspired me alot. You're such a good writer and I must commend you for that. I couldn't believe I'd sit down for hours to complete everything in this thread as at the time I joined.
I actually decided to drop out from a place I'd call "the perfect place to waste four years of your life till you get wise enough to think". That's too long right? Lemme shorten it up "my school".
I'm actually studying a course I so much hate in a school I don't really like.
Back in 2017, I had a great chance to study in Germany. I had just finished my secondary school the previous year and Didn't want to smell any Nigerian university. My uncle told me I was going to learn the language. I was troubled about the language and decided to try USA which didn't work out for me. My mum doesn't like taking risks too and you know Nigerian parents na make I no go into details.
During this lockdown, I started thinking of how to japaa from this country and after days of research, I found this thread. Since finding this thread, my sense don upgrade and I've made the decision that would help my life.
I'm planning to apply to 4 universities. Rhine waal university of applied sciences kamp lintfort, Hamburg university of applied sciences, university of Duisburg- essen Essen, and deggendorf institute of technology.
Please do you know anything about the location of these schools. Are they safe for Africans? Are there student jobs there. I'd be very happy to get a reply on this sir�.
Thanks so much boss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Just to add: If you’re having sex here, always use protection. These people have lived in good weather all their lives, their skin is smooth and they look good. Don’t be deceived, a lot of them are living with HIV.

They’re into all kinds of unimaginable sex acts and lifestyle, that many things will shock you. Just be sure to use a condom. If you hate condoms, talk to your doctor about PrEP. PrEP is a medicine you take that prevents you from contracting HIV. It acts like a wall in your system, that even if you have unprotected sex with someone with HIV, you won’t be infected.

This drug is free in Germany, I don’t know about other countries. You’d need a doctor’s prescription to get it. It does not protect you from other kinds of STD.

I am emphasizing this because a lot of Africans don’t take their sexual health seriously and many of them are infected. If you are HIV positive, you will be properly cared for with medication to help manage it.
So before you throw your d*ck around, looking for who you’ll impregnate to get papers, know that you can catch something. Something without cure.

This message was brought to you by my flat mate who is a doctor at Charité hospital.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
IamMe02:
I'm so happy that this thread is back. DanielHouston has inspired me alot. You're such a good writer and I must commend you for that. I couldn't believe I'd sit down for hours to complete everything in this thread as at the time I joined.
I actually decided to drop out from a place I'd call "the perfect place to waste four years of your life till you get wise enough to think". That's too long right? Lemme shorten it up "my school".
I'm actually studying a course I so much hate in a school I don't really like.
Back in 2017, I had a great chance to study in Germany. I had just finished my secondary school the previous year and Didn't want to smell any Nigerian university. My uncle told me I was going to learn the language. I was troubled about the language and decided to try USA which didn't work out for me. My mum doesn't like taking risks too and you know Nigerian parents na make I no go into details.
During this lockdown, I started thinking of how to japaa from this country and after days of research, I found this thread. Since finding this thread, my sense don upgrade and I've made the decision that would help my life.
I'm planning to apply to 4 universities. Rhine waal university of applied sciences kamp lintfort, Hamburg university of applied sciences, university of Duisburg- essen Essen, and deggendorf institute of technology.
Please do you know anything about the location of these schools. Are they safe for Africans? Are there student jobs there. I'd be very happy to get a reply on this sir�.
Thanks so much boss

I don’t know about Kamp lintfort and I don’t know much about Deggendorf. I just heard Deggendorf is a student city. Hamburg and Duisburg are great places. I’ve talked about them on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by flyingpig: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:
Just to add: If you’re having sex here, always use protection. These people have lived in good weather all their lives, their skin is smooth and they look good. Don’t be deceived, a lot of them are living with HIV.

They’re into all kinds of unimaginable sex acts and lifestyle, that many things will shock you. Just be sure to use a condom. If you hate condoms, talk to your doctor about PrEP. PrEP is a medicine you take that prevents you from contracting HIV. It acts like a wall in your system, that even if you have unprotected sex with someone with HIV, you won’t be infected.

This drug is free in Germany, I don’t know about other countries. You’d need a doctor’s prescription to get it. It does not protect you from other kinds of STD.

I am emphasizing this because a lot of Africans don’t take their sexual health seriously and many of them are infected. If you are HIV positive, you will be properly cared for with medication to help manage it.
So before you throw your d*ck around, looking for who you’ll impregnate to get papers, know that you can catch something. Something without cure.

This message was brought to you by my flat mate who is a doctor at Charité hospital.

Sounds like a particular advert I hear here in Nigeria.

Someone should remind me whether it's MTN or what. grin

1 Like

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by olioxx(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:
Someone asked me about survival tips for an African coming to Europe. I’ll try to answer this here.

1. Have a plan. Know what you want to do and how you intend to achieve those things. Don’t just enter a boat or plane and show up here, hoping to survive by all means. If you don’t have a plan, you’ll make more mistakes and spend years without achieving anything. You could even get yourself deported.

A man with a destination, knows where he’s going to. A man without a destination will follow other people to their own destination. That’s how you get into trouble, by following people here and there.

2. Come with money. If you think you can show up here with nothing and manna will drop from heaven, you are a dreamer. When you experience hunger here eh, you’d wish you never left Nigeria. Nobody shares their food with anybody in Europe and a lot of people will take advantage of you when you need help.
Trust me, you don’t want to be homeless in this freezing cold, after you get kicked out of someone’s house and can’t afford a hotel.

3. Come with a good smart phone. Europe runs on internet. Transportation, hotel, google map, translator, and other information, you’d need good internet. A smart phone can save you lots of trouble in times of emergency. I’ve been lost in a small town where I knew nobody and my smart phone told me where to go.
Daniels thanks for finally inputing what we chatted on, on Gmail right here for every one to read, I hope we've all learned one or two things about survival in Europe. Point number 1 is the first and most important thing to keep in mind when moving across countries. As an adage goes, "When you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
Regarding the issue of Racism, it is ALWAYS recommended to move to a tolerant country where there are laws in place to protect you from racism discrimination, as Daniel will affirm, Western Europe is one, if not the best place to move to if you are brown skinned, as they've got laws in place to protect your right as an individual, the BENELUX is a prime spot.
In conclusion, Daniel thank you for these well detailed info.

Wa sorire omo iyami. Gbayi.
Nothing do you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by IamMe02: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

I don’t know about Kamp lintfort and I don’t know much about Deggendorf. I just heard Deggendorf is a student city. Hamburg and Duisburg are great places. I’ve talked about them on this thread.

Thank you very much Mr Daniel. I really hope to get admission in that region too
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Dremog: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

I like your writing man. You're doing a very nice job here God bless you. Charitè is one of the best hospitals in Germany alongside Heidelberg University Hospital and LMU Klinikum. Heard alot about them.

7 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Dremog: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

PrEP and PEP are also free in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Elenurirun: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xeeex:

What's up bro, I hope to study my engineering masters in North-Rhine Westphalia, I've researched German states and I like NRW best.

How's the student life there and what city are you at?
you are welcome anytime. I stay in Dussedolf for now. yes, I think NRW is the best state in Germany. The Lagos State of Germany lol. for engineering courses, you could check
Uni Duisburg Essen.
RWTH Aachen University,
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Padderborn
Hamm Lipstadt (BSc Electro Engi, very easy to secure admission there and naija full there lol)
Cologne
also check https://www.4icu.org/de/north-rhine-westphalia/ (to access over 64 uni in NRW)

Student life is cool here, everything you want is here, foods, hustle (an average student makes 1k/month) it is a black state. blacks full here. lil or no racism because i have never exp one.

i am not always here due to my busy schedule, so sorry for late response. accept my best wishes and see you soon in DE, Tschous grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by ashatoda: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
danielhouston thanks for the reply to the guy who enquired about printing jobs. I am also a printer and have been looking for a way to move out but I only want something legal and all what you are writing is for those who are majorly going through the study route. I don't know if you can please help us that are not using the study route so that we can be able to make informed decisions. thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Xeeex: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elenurirun:

you are welcome anytime. I stay in Dussedolf for now. yes, I think NRW is the best state in Germany. The Lagos State of Germany lol. for engineering courses, you could check
Uni Duisburg Essen.
RWTH Aachen University,
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Padderborn
Hamm Lipstadt (BSc Electro Engi, very easy to secure admission there and naija full there lol)
Cologne
also check https://www.4icu.org/de/north-rhine-westphalia/ (to access over 64 uni in NRW)

Student life is cool here, everything you want is here, foods, hustle (an average student makes 1k/month) it is a black state. blacks full here. lil or no racism because i have never exp one.

i am not always here due to my busy schedule, so sorry for late response. accept my best wishes and see you soon in DE, Tschous grin

Thanks for the information. I was thinking about RWTH Aachen but I'll expand my application to many universities in NRW.

How is the IT industry there and please do you have any idea on the German level required to study masters in Germany.

I want to apply for both English and German courses. I'm learning German here and I'm making serious progress

Dankeschön für deine Antwort

2 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
ashatoda:
danielhouston thanks for the reply to the guy who enquired about printing jobs. I am also a printer and have been looking for a way to move out but I only want something legal and all what you are writing is for those who are majorly going through the study route. I don't know if you can please help us that are not using the study route so that we can be able to make informed decisions. thanks so much

The information I’ve provided on this thread is for everyone. If you take some time to read through the thread, you can find information on almost everything you need to know about Germany. I can’t repeat the things I’ve stated already.

5 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elenurirun:
the raw truth and fact about Germany.

OP has seen it all.

boose me whenever you come to NRW, we can share a glass of beer (unfortunately i dont take beer lol grin)

we Love Deutschland.

God Bless Merkel for us

Welcome to the thread brother or sister. I hope you can share some information with us about life in NRW. Thanks for the invite, I drink a lot of beer and I’ll finish your money.

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
odinga1of:

Brotherly thanks for the apt reply......I appreciate.

Btw......I like your writing prowess. You are a good narrator.

How do I be like u? I guess u are the shy, quiet and observant type of guy (am I right or wrong?)

Lol. I’m not shy and I’m not quiet. I’m just observant and I read a lot. Reading helps you write better. Honesty also makes it easier to express yourself. When your stories are honest, the words come naturally. It takes more effort to tell lies than it does to tell the truth and say it as it is.

16 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by flyingpig: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danielhouston:

Lol. I’m not shy and I’m not quiet. I’m just observant and I read a lot. Reading helps you write better. Honesty also make it easier to express yourself. When your stories are honest, the words come naturally. It takes more effort to tell lies than it does to tell the truth and say it as it is.

Don't you think you should monetize your writing skills

Everyone here is captured by your spell

3 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
flyingpig:

Don't you think you should monetize your writing skills

Everyone here is captured by your spell

Lol right. At least now they can identify ”The Danielhouston writing style”. Incase they see anyone writing like this on any thread, they’ll be like “oh you’re writing like Danielhouston” hahaha

12 Likes

Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by YOMITEWIN(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2020
I love your write up, please would like to ask this question. Is poland a good country to relocate to? Though have gotten my work permit. I just want to be sure if it's a good country to relocate to before I proceed for visa application.
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by vhuqnl(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2020
YOMITEWIN:
I love your write up, please would like to ask this question. Is poland a good country to relocate to? Though have gotten my work permit. I just want to be sure if it's a good country to relocate to before I proceed for visa application.
There's a thread on it on nl. I once researched the place, even got admitted but my mama no gree. Read the thread
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by James4bright(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2020
vhuqnl:

There's a thread on it on nl. I once researched the place, even got admitted but my mama no gree. Read the thread

Why exactly? What's wrong with Poland?
Re: Being Black In Berlin/germany by kakatrigga: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Danielhouston:

That is the dream of every African guy in Europe, who has no plan of getting a job. Including the ones who arrived in Italy by boat. They believe they can play football and all their problems will go away. You’d just live your life on empty promises and go for training until Jesus comes. You still won’t make it to any league.

Secondly, Germany is a football country. Some of the best players are in Germany and they don’t need to find more from outside. You can see that in the World Cup. There is also a lot discrimination in football. Their racist fans will attack the black players during the match. A lot of clubs try to avoid that controversy. Even Turkish players here are suffering it.

Lastly, you’ll end up not contributing anything to the system. That would affect your chances of getting a residence permit or citizenship. You’ll spend every day believing tomorrow is the day you’ll get lucky. Before you know it, 10 years have passed by and you’ve achieved nothing.

Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (95)

Spanish Student Visas / Abuja City - Videos and Photos / STUDY IN BULGARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.