Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (54116 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by sleemomymy: 9:59am On May 04, 2020
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE TAKE RELIGION AS IF RELIGION WILL SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by EzzyCarter: 10:21am On May 04, 2020
elmarshall1:

I know a street in Ibadan that has more than 12 churches. So pls, stop this nonsense.

Name the street grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Damntruth(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.
its more of the awareness from the worship centers ..I hope u get me
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Realadey(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2020
grin tell that idiot mumu mumuric guy
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SIONKPO1(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
There are THOUSANDS infected ALREADY..

Let them go to the ISOLATION CENTERS and make videos of them healing the sick patients at the point of death and the NCDC AND DOCTORS CERTIFYING that the patients where HEALED as a RESULT of their intervention..

THAT is enough proof for the WORLD.. cheesy

Audio Healers..

Even your Jet flying Daddy GOs are wary of making claims,lest they be called out..
Apostle Johnson Suleiman already made a request to go to isolation but the government turned it down and FYI,if the sick ones have doubt in them they can never get healed
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Imagine and you vomited this, what has islam turns you to? I'll give you an assignment, you're free to ask Google if there is hospital or NOT during the lifetime of Muhammad..

You do not deserve a reply. It's obvious you're itching for a spat. I will not stoop to your level.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Philinho(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.
How many churches have you seen being built with government money? Show me one and I'll show you ten mosques built from government coffers
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by EzzyCarter: 10:36am On May 04, 2020
dalass:

Wow...

Na true he talk... [b]Mumuric idiots has no use for facts but always singing like a bird because his pipers are paying him his stipen[/b]d..smh...common sense Reno

grin

Lmao. The peanuts they are getting has made them oblivious to the fact that they are being cheated and massively enslaved by their masters

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:38am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

IF MUHAMMAD SAID YOU SHOULD LIE TO STRENGTHEN ISLAM WHY NOT USING YOUR SENSES THAT YOU SHOULDN'T LIE?

MY GOD KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR OUR HEALTH, YAHWEH WILL NEVER SAID DRINK URINE OF ANY ANIMAL OR HUMAN FOR CURE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF IT...

Ezekiel 4:12

Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."

From the verse you could see by yourself except if allah has taken your sight organ, do they eat human excrement as you claimed?? You don't need to lie SLAVE

Oh! I see! Well, as it was written in the King James Version like I posted confused me.

Okay, oya explain these ones.

Child abuse! grin Justify this wicked and ruthless judgement of Yahweh against the innocent, unaccountable and harmless babies and animals in the first verse and the same ruthless judgement against the little males (boys) in the second verse.

Remember this one is even FAR worse than the dung matter, so it's more deserving of justification otherwise it will be concluded that your Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking God. So, Please try to justify it.

Please, I'm waiting. Wanna learn. grin grin

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 10:50am On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Oh! I see! Well, as it was written in the King James Version like I posted confused me.

Okay, oya explain these ones.

Child abuse! grin Justify this wicked and ruthless judgement of Yahweh against the innocent, unaccountable and harmless babies and animals in the first verse and the same ruthless judgement against the little males (boys) in the second verse.

Remember this one is even FAR worse than the dung matter, so it's more deserving of justification otherwise it will be concluded that your Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking God. So, Please try to justify it.

Please, I'm waiting. Wanna learn. grin grin

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

SEE FRUSTRATION grin I THOUGHT YOU'LL JUSTIFY THAT BOOK OF EZEKIEL YOU QUOTED IN LINE WITH YOUR CLAIMED, SEE MY GOD IS NOT A DOCTOR THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DRINK CAMEL URINE, TO EAT HUMAN EXCREMENT, MY GOD WHICH IS GOD OF ABRAHAM, MOSES AND ISSAC WON'T TELL ME TO KILL YOU MUSLIMS AS SEEN IN QURAN THAT KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS, MY GOD IS NOT A TERRORIST AS allah IN QURAN 8:12 SHOWS ITSELF AS TERRORIST...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMEL URINE, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM THIS STATE OF FRUSTRATION YOU FOUND YOURSELF grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 10:59am On May 04, 2020
Kiddler:

You do not deserve a reply. It's obvious you're itching for a spat. I will not stoop to your level.

TELLING ME THAT THERE IS NO HOSPITAL IN THE DAYS OF MUHAMMAD SHOWS THE LEVEL OF YOUR WAZZOCK, WE'RE NOT OF THE SAME LEVEL SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU'RE SO MINGEBAG grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:00am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

SEE FRUSTRATION grin I THOUGHT YOU'LL JUSTIFY THAT BOOK OF EZEKIEL YOU QUOTED IN LINE WITH YOUR CLAIMED, SEE MY GOD IS NOT A DOCTOR THAT WILL TELL YOU TO DRINK CAMEL URINE, TO EAT HUMAN EXCREMENT, MY GOD WHICH IS GOD OF ABRAHAM, MOSES AND ISSAC WON'T TELL ME TO KILL YOU MUSLIMS AS SEEN IN QURAN THAT KILL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS, MY GOD IS NOT A TERRORIST AS allah IN QURAN 8:12 SHOWS ITSELF AS TERRORIST...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMEL URINE, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM THIS STATE OF FRUSTRATION YOU FOUND YOURSELF grin

Thanks for evading the question!

It's now official...

Yahweh commanded that little babies whom, not only had they not attained the age of accountability and are very innocent but they also didn't have a hand in the crime of the Amaleks, should be KILLED and animals should be KILLED alongside.

Thanks for admitting that Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking evil terrorist and child abuser.

Thank you. I may help you share it everywhere that you stylishly admitted that, to prove your honesty to the world. grin grin

Now you can go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus the innocent babies and animals... grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by my2chains(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2020
This aboki's are just so backward,

they rather spend their money to marry many wives rather than buiding schools and hospitals
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Thanks for evading the question!

It's now official...

Yahweh commanded that little babies whom, not only had they not attained the age of accountability and are very innocent but they also didn't have a hand in the crime of the Amaleks, should be KILLED and animals should be KILLED alongside.

Thanks for admitting that Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking evil terrorist and child abuser.

Thank you. I may help you share it everywhere that you stylishly admitted that, to prove your honesty to the world. grin grin

Now you can go and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus the innocent babies and animals... grin grin

YOU STARTED FROM EAT HUMAN EXCREMENT AS YOU CLAIMED THAT YAHWEH INSTRUCTED PROPHET EZEKIEL TO DO SO, I ASKED YOU TO JUSTIFY THE VERSE YOU QUOTED OR JUST ACCEPT THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS FALSE THEN I'LL ANSWER ALL THESE VERSES YOU'RE SHOWING AGAIN.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR DILEMMA, TAKE IT ONE AFTER THE OTHER grin

ONCE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU LIED FROM THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL 4:12 THEN I'LL ANSWER YOU
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

YOU STARTED FROM EAT HUMAN EXCREMENT AS YOU CLAIMED THAT YAHWEH INSTRUCTED PROPHET EZEKIEL TO DO SO, I ASKED YOU TO JUSTIFY THE VERSE YOU QUOTED OR JUST ACCEPT THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS FALSE THEN I'LL ANSWER ALL THESE VERSES YOU'RE SHOWING AGAIN.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR DILEMMA, TAKE IT ONE AFTER THE OTHER grin

ONCE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU LIED FROM THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL 4:12 THEN I'LL ANSWER YOU

Did you not see the beginning of that comment of mine? I said it was as it was written in the bible app KJV on my phone that confused me.

I already admitted that's wrong. besides, it's not a case of lying. it's a case of misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

The way i posted it was the way it was written on my phone. in fact, I copied it straight. And you could also see the "-Bible Offline" tag behind it. that justifies it.

the way i posted it was the way it was written in KJV and I judged it from how it was apparent.

So I admit it's wrong.

that was why I asked you to justify those two ones too.

Because, maybe i misinterpreted those ones too. grin grin

So, try to answer them now Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by MrBen619(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2020
True talk
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 11:31am On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Did you not see the beginning of that comment of mine? I said it was as it was written in the bible app KJV on my phone that confused me.

King James Version will never confused you, it's the grammars therein that's confusing you in which you need to do more on your English

IAmMysterious:

I already admitted that's wrong. besides, it's not a case of lying. it's a case of misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

The way i posted it was the way it was written on my phone. in fact, I copied it straight. And you could also see the "-Bible Offline" tag behind it. that justifies it.

the way i posted it was the way it was written in KJV and I judged it from how it was apparent.

So I admit it's wrong.

that was why I asked you to justify those two ones too.

Because, maybe i misinterpreted those ones too. grin grin

So, try to answer them now Thanks.

Good, Those killed in that verses are they MUSLIMS or PEOPLE FROM SAUDI ARABIA?

Compare it to what allah in quran said you should kill Christians and Jews..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

allah also went further said he'll cast terror which means allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:46am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

King James Version will never confused you, it's the grammars therein that's confusing you in which you need to do more on your English

Good, Those killed in that verses are they MUSLIMS or PEOPLE FROM SAUDI ARABIA?

Compare it to what allah in quran said you should kill Christians and Jews..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

allah also went further said he'll cast terror which means allah is a TERRORIST

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts
of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”

Thanks for evading the question again and stylishly admitting that Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking evil terrorist and child abuser.

Thanks also for being an annoying ASSHOLE!!! grin grin

Cause I remember I've refuted and explained all these to you days ago and even provided a link for better understanding.

But your dog still went back to its vomit (Proverb).

And to be honest, it's an animal behaviour. An animal is the one directed away from something and goes back to it. A stubborn goat is a very good example. grin grin

But I understand. You've seen how ruthless and wicked your Yahweh is and you know there's no way to justify his actions.

So you decided to hold on to that your false point in order to bring Islam down to the ruthless level of Yahweh.

I know that scope. grin

And that reflects nothing but stupidity and sick-mindedness and tells of the evil tendencies in your heart.

in the case of mine when I made mistake, did I not admit it?

Anyways, you've shown your true colours just as Yahweh has shown His true colours too. grin

Now you can go and drink the blood of God those innocent babies and animals... grin grin

Thank you. grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Aguogba(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Which country is this bro? Norway or Canada?
Norway has Oil. It's Sweden
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by RuddyFusion(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2020
Aguogba:
Norway has Oil. It's Sweden

What are the options to get in legit
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Aguogba(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Acada
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Aguogba(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Besides Germany, Sweden took in the highest number of migrants pouring into Europe through the Mediterranean Sea. So, most of those countries that adopted refugees drastically reduced other forms of legit entry into their shores except for studies. The cost of studying here is high but the good news is that one can always get scholarships. As a student here U can also work as much as u can unlike in USA and CAN where there are "hour limitations" for students.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by DarkJeddi(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Apostle Johnson Suleiman already made a request to go to isolation but the government turned it down and FYI,if the sick ones have doubt in them they can never get healed
cheesy

So,he made a REQUEST.. undecided

How does that translate to healing COVID 19?

How do you claim to have CURED patients you don't have ACCESS to? angry
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by tinsel: 12:35pm On May 04, 2020
Is it not time these political bigots allow Nigeria to battle the problem of Covid 19 that is trying to destroy everything.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by RuddyFusion(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
Aguogba:
Besides Germany, Sweden took in the highest number of migrants pouring into Europe through the Mediterranean Sea. So, most of those countries that adopted refugees drastically reduced other forms of legit entry into their shores except for studies. The cost of studying here is high but the good news is that one can always get scholarships. As a student here U can also work as much as u can unlike in USA and CAN where there are "hour limitations" for students.

Any existing scholarship options now one can apply for in Sweden for Masters ...I wish to apply if there's
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by owila4luv(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2020
tell dem sir
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by centboy123456(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2020
Dande55:
Let their gay allah protect them. Abeg, nobody should disturb me.

haha Oga u no try at all wit one be gay Allah na
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by OtemAtum: 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I challenge you to go and get infected first,face your belief but stop saying what you have no knowledge about
I follow science and its instructions. Science says use face mask, hand gloves and hand sanitizer and that's what I use. Science also says, keep social distance and I observe this too. Where did your unscientific suggestion come from? From a religious head I believe cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by AbuAeesha: 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
dalass:

Tell us exactly how many hospitals you have there in Kano not the audio LGAs you have which was created to collect largest share of national cake!

If you can't mention how many hospitals you have per local govt... Do us a favour by shutting the f.up!!!
there's no point arguing with kind of u,
it's like wrestling with a pig...
come see for yourself.
though I don't know if you can afford the tfare.lolz
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On May 04, 2020
Bakason247:

The difference is that in Kano, the mosques are built by the Government while in the south, the churches are built by establishments and not Governments.

Governor Seriake Dickson built a befitting place of worship, he has re-dedicated Bayelsa State to God.

The Governor built a worship place in his home town – the palace of Melchizedek

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/ecumenical-centre-dicksons-signature-spiritual-rebirth/

St Lucy Catholic Church Ukana, Built And Donated By Gov Akpabio

Godswill Akpabio Donates Magnificent Church Auditorium

https://www.newsghana.com.gh/godswill-akpabio-donates-magnificent-church-auditorium/.

Stop lying, governors in the South build churches and nearly every street in the South are polluted with dozens of churches, ritual pastors, crooked pastors, child molester pastors and fake healing pastors.

I don't know why lazy Nigerian youths are so obsessed with religious bigotry.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SharonLoveth(f): 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Thanks for evading the question again and stylishly admitting that Yahweh is an unreasonable bloodsucking evil terrorist and child abuser.

Do you know the meaning of child abuser??

Muhammad is a typical example, AISHAT WAS 6YR OF AGE, MUHAMMAD AT 53YR OF AGE MARRIED AISHAT, Muhammad used to bath with her in the same bathroom when AISHAT was 6yr of age just imagine grin... Your messenger was an example of child abuser. I have the hadith that narrated this don't think I'm blaspheming ur messenger Muhammad and his god allah

IAmMysterious:

Thanks also for being an annoying ASSHOLE!!! grin grin

Cause I remember I've refuted and explained all these to you days ago and even provided a link for better understanding.

But your dog still went back to its vomit (Proverb).

And to be honest, it's an animal behaviour. An animal is the one directed away from something and goes back to it. A stubborn goat is a very good example. grin grin

But I understand. You've seen how ruthless and wicked your Yahweh is and you know there's no way to justify his actions.

So you decided to hold on to that your false point in order to bring Islam down to the ruthless level of Yahweh.

I know that scope. grin

And that reflects nothing but stupidity and sick-mindedness and tells of the evil tendencies in your heart.

in the case of mine when I made mistake, did I not admit it?

Anyways, you've shown your true colours just as Yahweh has shown His true colours too. grin

Now you can go and drink the blood of God those innocent babies and animals... grin grin

Thank you. grin grin

I'll cast terror in which allah refer itself as TERRORIST, what are you gonna say on it? Is ur god allah different from Boko Haram, Isil, Fulani Herdsmen, Iswap, etc grin that's the case of allah and now Muhammad..

Muhammad the r@pist, womanizer, child abuser, warlord, criminal, fake messenger according to quran, illiterate who couldn't read and write says ur war manual book, quran, thief, etc BEHEADED OVER 600/900 JEWS AND CHRISTIANS LIVING AND DOING THERE BUSINESSESS IN SAUDI JUST IN ONE NIGHT.. What can you say about him??

I don't just known the reason why you change the discussion from CAMEL URINE, EZEKIEL 4:12 to all these.. See you'll just be disgracing Muhammad, allah and islam here.. If you like continue I'm ready for you
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SirBunky85(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
Flyingngel:
The day the Southern part of Nigeria will be excise from the North, believe me that is when we will start seeing true development.
In my state, all local government area have at least a cottage hospital.
which state pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.