Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri (54068 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:58am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Hospital Is Not Part Of Islam Ideology, Muhammad Throughout His Life Time Never Visited Hospital Rather Always Drank CAMEL URINE As Medicine And Vaccine To Cure Any Ailments, Epidemic And Diseases

Lol. I wonder where you read your own history of the Prophet. So in ancient Arabia there were hospitals abi? I bet there were even ambulances.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:04am On May 04, 2020
It is very disheartening to see the way the North is being portrayed as a backwater hovel, especially by those who have never stepped a foot in it. There is a government hospital/primary health care center in every local government in Kano. The villages and outskirts do not have the luxury of private hospitals, but inside the city private hospitals are a booming business. I know of 15 hospitals, and that's just me who spends all his time within the metropolis.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:07am On May 04, 2020
Bakason247:

The difference is that in Kano, the mosques are built by the Government while in the south, the churches are built by establishments and not Governments.

Actually very few mosques are built by the government. Mosques here are built by individuals, almost every residential street has a mosque built by the residents of the area. When you see the government building mosques it's either the governor trying to flex muscle or it is a big central mosque.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:08am On May 04, 2020
ikabasa1:
there is no fact here now bros. Kano has 44 local Government and every Local government has a General Hospitals. How come is just 25 Hospitals in Kano?

I wonder ooo! Person go just come in front of public and start to dey lie
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by yommen: 6:25am On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Religion is the opium of the masses.

Look at Christianity too. You don't pay taxes to government but you pay tithes every Sunday and you expect government to just dish out money for you from no where.

When you put religion above humanity, this is what happens.

Look for something else to say Oga. The government has responsibilities expected of them automatically. That fact should not be shoved aside under disguise of religious bias. The tax the government has collected, what have they done with it? What has the government done with all the billions they have gotten in form of contributions? Are they not even borrowing more?
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:25am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by pgmind: 6:25am On May 04, 2020
Kundagarten:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1256950783603597313?s=19
Tell us number of churches and hospitals in your own state
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Khan2013(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2020
Flyingngel:
The day the Southern part of Nigeria will be excise from the North, believe me that is when we will start seeing true development.
In my state, all local government area have at least a cottage hospital.
He means 25 General hospitals lol not 25 hospitals in the entire state, every local government has about 3 to 4 small hospitals.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by orisa37: 6:32am On May 04, 2020
MUHAMMAD IS THE PANACEA.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by pgmind: 6:34am On May 04, 2020
helinues:
Imagine...

The mosques they have been wasting money to build can not safe them during this Corona period
what of your churches, visionaries and miracles pastors?
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Keemsleek005(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

No drag south inside this matter, na Muslim we they address for here. Adeke

God bless you brother, i think reno should just for once shut his mouth, these are not the best time for all these talks. We have so many churches in south too more than hospitals. Reno is been an hypocrites here. We need to respect each others religion. He never see nothing wrong in anything that as attachment to him but sees everything wrong in everything that not in attachment to him.
Whether Muslim or Christian, God will see us all thruout these period.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:38am On May 04, 2020
pgmind:
what of your churches, visionaries and miracles pastors?

The thread is about Muslims..

Create a thread for churces and mention me
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by dazzlingd(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2020
agwom:
Nigeria is full of poor visionary leaders! They believe that by building mosques or churches will make them enter heaven.

Leaders or the citizens who are brainwashed by the Arab and white man religion....citizens who will rather contribute all they have to build worship centres
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by adewad13(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2020
Flyingngel:
The day the Southern part of Nigeria will be excise from the North, believe me that is when we will start seeing true development.
In my state, all local government area have at least a cottage hospital.

Have you been to some part in the north...as per what i saw in Bauchi state All local government has general hospital...and cottage hospital in almost all villages....Federal Medical center as well....

let me tell you the fact...they are the one enjoying dividends of democracy...good roads and all other infrastructures...To my own view...they are preparing for any circumstances that may arise....Human believe and mentality apart.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by pgmind: 6:45am On May 04, 2020
orisa37:
MUHAMMAD IS THE PANACEA.
Peace be upon him (pbuh) believing in his messengerhood and messages is the only solution to the problems of the world and hereafter.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by RebirthPhoenix(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Ignorance and hate is unhealthy

It's not hate or ignorance, Religion is the Opium of the people.
But weda or not we actually pay tax, we know our govt wuld still do nothing for the masses
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by OtemAtum: 6:48am On May 04, 2020
SIONKPO1:

who said some pastors are not healing people from covid19?
From isolation centres? Nah, nah, that's a lie. They can't even heal a rat not to talk of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by hallysonia(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2020
Dande55:
Let their gay allah protect them.
Abeg, nobody should disturb me.

Watch your word.
Sometime all you need is simple thought before utterances.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Lovelyn451(f): 6:54am On May 04, 2020
Mumu...its people like you that's giving them morale to keep killing
u11ae1013:
Lol, by the time they pick your call, the next thing we'll see is #freerenoomikiri,

Am sure the person assigned to behead you is sharpening his sword already
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by adamsalman(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2020
helinues:
Imagine...

The mosques they have been wasting money to build can not safe them during this Corona period

& U mean those churches & cathedrals America & Italy have bn wasting money to build have safe them from Corona deaths ���

Ur mumurity is as legendary as that of Reno.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by elmarshall1(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Too much sense will not kill Reno grin

I know a street in Ibadan that has more than 12 churches. So pls, stop this nonsense.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by bigfish3k: 6:57am On May 04, 2020
Yebosola:
Reno Chief reactor, same thing goes down South, stop yarning dust, too many churches down south that hospital too, let's remove stick from our eyes before logs in Northern eyes
Reno was reacting to MURIC who claimed that the deaths in kano is a plot to depopulate Muslims.

Remember that no Christian organization has claimed depopulation so don't bring churches into this
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by topstone4: 6:57am On May 04, 2020
Habiyo:
that's what make them an Islamic center or state.

Then let us see how Islam saves them from covid-19 pandemic
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by adamsalman(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2020
helinues:

The thread is about Muslims..

Create a thread for churces and mention me

Why won't d thread be about Muslims wen u such a dumb hypo bigot.?
Statistically & objectively, are the churches in Lagos state not more than the hospitals there as well?
U need to be a sensible human being 4 once, itz a general problem, not a Muslim monopoly.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by helinues: 7:01am On May 04, 2020
adamsalman:

Why won't d thread be about Muslims wen u such a dumb hypo bigot.?
Statistically & objectively, are the churches in Lagos state not more than the hospitals there as well?
U need to be a sensible human being 4 once, itz a general problem, not a Muslim monopoly.

Are you a religion fanatic?

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by prettyboi1(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Religion is the opium of the masses.

Look at Christianity too. You don't pay taxes to government but you pay tithes every Sunday and you expect government to just dish out money for you from no where.

When you put religion above humanity, this is what happens.

100%

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Very true

Which chapter and verse is it in the Quran??
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by SIONKPO1(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
From isolation centres? Nah, nah, that's a lie. They can't even heal a rat not to talk of people.
I challenge you to go and get infected first,face your belief but stop saying what you have no knowledge about
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Germaineus: 7:15am On May 04, 2020
I bet you,after this covid-19 experience,we still no go get sense for this country .We are too backward in this parts,na only for Nigeria and Africa where we believe the elderly have more wisdom to rule,as long as you are young you haven't gained much experience in life talk more of ruling.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Blazebond(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2020
Are this type of statements necessary ? Don't we also have thousands of churches in each southern state and fewer hospitals,abeg who nor get better advise at this time Abeg make the person shift,people are dying so this is not the time to play politics.
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by Consy247: 7:40am On May 04, 2020
chinjo:
When it comes to Kano, they even prefere religion to food.

Let their religion save them then!
Re: COVID-19: Kano Has 10,000 Mosques But Only 25 Hospitals - Reno Omokri by IRIEBOY(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2020
festacman:
It is not just Kano. It is the same trend all over the country. Even here down South, there are more churches than hospitals. We need to change focus.
GBAM. I told my friends same thing few weeks ago and they could say is am an atheist

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.