Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion (420 Views)

Cousins Ne Complete Hausa Novel / I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Nollywood Actress / I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion by efogator(f): 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
A 23yrs old lady named Samantha Ejiro from Edo state have cried out Confessing that she planned and did have s3x intentionally with her cousins brothers.

I slept with two cousins of mine because i want to know the repercussion

According to her, she drugged her two cousins who came to stay with them due to this lockdown

The two cousins are from Ambrose Alli University, The elder brother identified as Williams and his younger brother julius.

Samantha said she planned all this to workout according to her desires; she added that she really want to know the outcome when families sleeps with each other.

And this lockdown gave her the opportunity to carry it out successfully without any disturbances.

Samantha went ahead to buy condom on Sunday morning after she took her bath and dressed up, she went to meet William inside his room claiming she want to tell him something, and under the influence of drug, she made love with him.

The following day she did the same with julius, and she wrote down in her diary about all what she did with her cousin brothers.

After a week, her younger sister Esosa was just inside her room and was going true her diary, only for her to find out all the things her elder sister Samantha did with William and Julius jotted down.

Esosa went to tell their mother all what she saw and read in Samantha’s diary.

All she could say was that I don’t see anything bad in what I did. What do you think about this leave your comments below.

SOURCE: https://www.efogator.com/2020/05/i-slept-with-two-cousins-of-mine.html
Re: I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Chicagoesontop: 4:11pm On May 03, 2020
She no try at all
Re: I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion by Ezennwa(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
hmm!

Fake News.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion by AgroTrade: 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
Fake names, fake story.

2nd paragraph, drugged her cousins

6th paragraph, seduced her cousins

Inconsistent
Re: I Slept With Two Cousins Of Mine Because I Want To Know The Repercussion by scoundrel(f): 5:13pm On May 03, 2020
Whose fake news generator came up with this?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Perfect Look-a-like Of Davido's Wife Chioma Who Resides In Lagos / Good News To Gb Whatsapp Users On Backup Headache / I Got Lucky Today, This Snake Almost Bit Me At The Farm Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.