Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Begged For Money In Front Of Shops - Evra - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Begged For Money In Front Of Shops - Evra (478 Views)

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Begged For Money In Front Of Shops - Evra by olamariamjonez(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
The previous France defender has conceded that he had an "intense youth" and had to live in the city with his siblings and sisters.

Patrice Evra has uncovered that he "asked for cash before shops" when he was destitute as an adolescent in Paris, however demands he "wouldn't transform anything about his childhood" since it helped him to build up a solid character.

Evra delighted in a colossally fruitful playing vocation crossing 20 years, with spells taken in at Monaco, Manchester United and Juventus.

The pacey protector spent his prime a very long time at Old Trafford, helping the club win 15 trophies altogether, including five Premier League titles and the Champions League.

He was broadly viewed as a standout amongst other left-backs of his age, and furthermore won 81 tops for France at global level.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/05/03/i-begged-for-money-in-front-of-shops-evra/

Re: I Begged For Money In Front Of Shops - Evra by Randal: 4:37pm On May 03, 2020
Grace
Re: I Begged For Money In Front Of Shops - Evra by shilenji(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight / Chelsea Will Consider Super Eagles Dazzling Winger If They Miss Out On Sancho / Osimhen Loves Napoli, Says Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.