Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight (486 Views)

Elizabeth Oshoba Becomes First Nigerian Female Boxer To Win World Title / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight by plethora007: 10:16am On May 06, 2020
Nigerian heavyweight Raphael Akpejiori has already visualised how a world title fight with Anthony Joshua would bring his nation to a standstill.

“I can guarantee that the whole country would be tuned in. I can guarantee that the whole of Africa will be tuned in,” Akpejiori.

“I’ve actually thought about the prospect of that, I still have a lot of work to do.”

The unbeaten 29-year-old wants his name to resonate in boxing’s top division after his imposing 6’8″ frame and athleticism brought him from Lagos to Florida... https://9jabet.bet/2020/05/06/anthony-joshua-has-new-nigerian-rival-in-raphael-akpejiori-who-targets-world-title-fight-in-africa/

Re: Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight by kinglee007(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2020
I'm glad you know you still have a lot of work to do. While at it, you better figure out how you to dodge the EXTREME UPPERCUT that AJ uses to put his opponents to rest.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2020
Beat coronavirus first bros

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has New Nigerian Rival Who Targets World Title Fight by illicit(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
AJ go beat u like say he dey pound yam

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Bet9ja Location To Sell? / Football:cristiano Ronaldo Fans Mocks Lionel Messi. / Osimhen’s Record Transfer To Napoli Is A Done Deal-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.