Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? (3224 Views)

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Is This True? / Convo On Facebook.. B/w Jay Z, Kim, Beyounce, Kanye West. LWKMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by eldav(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
well,datz gud 2 knw.

so hw u dey na?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2011
I am alive, surviving against all odds

You?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by eldav(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2011
well,i'm doin gud.

jst aquiring new survival skills.

do u normally sleep late?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by koolchicco: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2011
shocked
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2011
eldav:

well,i'm doin gud.

jst aquiring new survival skills.

do u normally sleep late?

Always
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2011
Thread derailers. . . . Mstcheeeeeew
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2011
See aboki teeth
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by tanimz(f): 2:46am On Jan 14, 2011
Nice one poster! grin
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
Kunbee. . . . When all that rubbish start. . . . . Which level. . . * claps hand in dismay. .*nd folds em' l8r *
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2011
Owa lara e
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by yinkalink(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mygoldie:

Must you guys reply??
wth! shocked shocked

mumu u know happy say we come your thread, talk less of replying. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2011
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Kunbee. . . . When all that rubbish start. . . . . Which level. . . * claps hand in dismay. .*nd folds em' l8r *

Too dramatic *rolls eyes*
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 2:01am On Jan 15, 2011
yinkalink:

mumu u know happy say we come your thread, talk less of replying. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are less of a human, kolo miss road.
by the way which of your broke a ss boy friend give you 50 naira to buy air time,come here come dey yarn dust.

you better vanish!!! angry
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by yinkalink(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2011
Mygoldie:

You are less of a human, kolo miss road.
by the way which of your broke a ss boy friend give you 50 naira to buy air time,come here come dey yarn dust.

you better vanish!!! angry

heard of people like u, never actually met any. can't believe i was bantering with u b4. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 2:55am On Jan 16, 2011
You can add crying to your emoticon

Shior
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 3:35am On Jan 16, 2011
yinkalink:

heard of people like u, never actually met any. can't believe i was bantering with u b4. undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

rephrase ma'am,or are you blind,deaf and dumb? rubbish!!
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2011
Chai. . . . .‎​ two ladies D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fight. . . Wetin' make I do now. . . .tis' one wey Goldie don give Yinka 32 hit combo attack. . . .* ponders on what kindA counter attack 'lld be comin'. . . . Calls kunbee * oya kunbee. . . . Go settle the fight. . . . . . .
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2011
Allow them to fight
And make we see if them go tear them clothes and lets see dia ripe stuffs jor

Mtchew
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by yinkalink(f): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
So dis is ao quarrels start here,interesting. I do not fight 4 d record,cos i was not raised dat way n replying idiots is d pre-occupation of fools.
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
You're taking it too far girl

Dis is jokes section.
C'mon!
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Dabss(m): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2011
werrin dey happen 4 hia?
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by yinkalink(f): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2011
i am not taking anything too far.
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
Ok i hear u
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
got the drift funny grin grin
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by shakara4u(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
na waooh,

the fight ovashadow d dry thread
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by StudioCFR(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
Na Bashy start the fight as usual
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by hustla(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2011
mk sense die!
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Mygoldie(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
to be continued. , , cheesy
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by comptia(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
this poster most be living in GRA general rejected area thats y his post no make sense. angry angry angry angry embarassed
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Nelson6(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
awww**
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Wetin dey always do you?

Cant you be a man for once
Re: Is This True That Nigerians Can Have Full Convo With Just Questions? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2011
kai fightt fight , fight cheesy cheesy cheesy
at least it wud make me request notifications , interesting me likey cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magic Photo. / Can't Laugh Alone / God Praises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.