Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated (302 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated by mcmbonu: 5:10pm On May 03, 2020
In January of 2018, I was just like any other Nigerian undergraduate, trying to earn a leaving. wanted to start out a successful online business. I studied Microbiology in UNN and the most I knew about the internet were the basics then I decided to venture into eCommerce, with no shortage of dreams and hope. In less than a month, My store has already started attracting sales and have started making sales of $1000/month with just Facebook and Instagram as my marketing Tools

Also Read: My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.

Before we kick start the class. I will like to share with you my Journey to Dropshipping Business.

I finished, searched for Jobs for 2 years. out of frustration, I started looking for different ways I can earn something online even if it will pay me #5000 monthly.

I just wanted to break out of the rate race so bad.

My brain went into overdrive, how can I stop being broke?

I started my online business Journey with Fiverr, I offered Article writing and Photoshop design as a Gig.

I earned my first dollar $ online on Fiverr that was what gave me confidence that I can really earn money online.

From there, I dived into Ecommerce Dropshipping business because. I know there are more money and freedom in it.

continue reading : My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.
Re: How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated by mcmbonu: 5:11pm On May 03, 2020
So, here was the principle that I applied

• Learn new things every day even if you don’t need it at that point in time it might help you later.

• No free money anywhere, Acquire great skills, understand the human psychology start selling something(it can be services, product, or anything sellable)

• If you persist enough, you do achieve your goal. Patience is one of the greatest skill in business alot of people don't know

Finally, to make things easier for you, learn from people who have gone through that journey. That's learning from other people's experience.

Learning from already successful people in that field help’s you to shortcut the process by reducing your failure rate and increase your chance of success.

Who you know will determine what you know, you’re an average of 5 people you relate with.

If you move with broke people, you do end up broke. Move with the rich and same theory applies.

Look at your life and you can change it for good. It all in your hand and no other person.

It all depends on what you spend your time and money on. Make a step today and your life will change forever.

continue reading : My lecture on How to grow your business from zero to selling thousands per month.
Re: How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated by mcmbonu: 9:26am On May 06, 2020
Module 1
The Entire Dropshipping Concept*

Everything You Must Know Before Starting A Profitable Dropshipping Business

Lesson #1: Introduction And Mindset

Lesson #2: The Top Hidden Secret Formula

Lesson #3: Golden Rules To Dropshipping

Lesson #4: How To Get Started

*Module 2*- *The Full Monster Product Research Training*

Learn The Whole Monster Product Research Method Used By PRO.

Lesson #1: The New Ways Of Sourcing Hot In Demand Products Online

Lesson #2: How To Spy On Your Competitors Part 1

Lesson #3: How To Spy On Your Competitors Part 2

Lesson #4: The Hidden Method Used In Finding Reliable Suppliers

Lesson #5: How To Fulfill Your Orders Easier.

Lesson #6: Faster Shipping Method (3 -10 Days)
Re: How I Started Make Over $10,000 Doing Dropshipping Business After I Graduated by mcmbonu: 10:14am On May 07, 2020
In Today's class we are going to be looking at con and pro in dropshipping also we are going to learn effectively how we can find a hot in-demand product to sell.

I will be teaching three strategies you can use to find hot in-demand products to sell.

One of the thing that makes people fail and have seen people struggle within eCommerce is essentially niche and product research.

You see, without understanding these simple skills, you will fail and lose money, testing different product.

Repeatedly one thing I would like to approach before diving into this strategy is that most people think when they find a product that went viral, they consider that product is oversaturated.

Before we continue I will also want to address the con and pro of dropshipping.

What are the Pros and Cons of Dropshipping?

Just like any other business there pros and cons, likewise in dropshipping business, however, if you approach it the right way, and use the proven strategies

Pro #1: The Risks Are Much Lower

The beauty of dropshipping is that there is practically no risk. Because you are investing so little money upfront, there is very little to lose in dropshipping.

Pro #2: Dropshipping Is Location Independent
A dropshipping business can be run from anywhere. You don't need an office or a warehouse or any employees at all.

You can sell to anywhere in the world from your house in Nigeria just with your computer and the internet.

Con #1: Dropshipping Can Be A Logistical Nightmare

You might think that since your suppliers are doing all the work that you can sit back and relax. Unfortunately, you have to deal with your customer base to avoid losing your customers or attracting chargebacks.

Con #2: Legal liability issues

Although this isn't a common problem for dropshippers, it's worth mentioning. Some suppliers aren't as legitimate as they claim, and for new people who are just getting started might miss the trick to spot a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Aston University Global Excellence Scholarship 2020 Is Now Running. / Post OND I.T Letter / ASUU Chairman Life Is Under Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.