Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus (46968 Views)

Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by JubrinElSudan: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
The bad thing is that majority of the poor masses that are still ignorant of the virus feel it only affects the rich embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Grace001: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Deoboss(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
silverkings:
I'm getting Scared

Don’t be, GOD will protect us against all odds

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Prymestrr(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
E don deh happen grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 03, 2020
arejibadz:
grin grin .omo e just day start same nasarawa that bought cars worth 500mill for law makers despite no ventilators
Let him drive the car to heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by StarUp: 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
As e don reach their doormot naim dem remember to fumigate everywhere... Hypocrisy of our times...

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 03, 2020
Now they are talking.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by berrystunn(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
For who ?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 03, 2020
Who knows what this fumigation fluid is made of? I want to know. Please.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by showafrica(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2020
I suspect na lock down dey kill this people. Na abroad hospitals dey sustain some of this political men.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Ezmans: 6:41pm On May 03, 2020
Crownedjon:
Another one down several to go
They can't fumigate where masses are but I'll fumigate where polititians are sitting nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
haywhy1026:
Wahala dey o.........things can never remain the same after this covid19.......

Telling u.
I am an expert in barbing now, I dont think I will visit any salon till next year or 2 years time. To visit restaurants sef will be very difficult. And banks too. Any issue with banks I go leave am

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by jerrydee4u: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
nawa
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 03, 2020
A bit too late, if you ask me.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by 247viral: 6:48pm On May 03, 2020
Just in: CBN, Bankers Committee Stop Banks From Sacking Staff ==>> https://www.codedhits.com/just-in-cbn-investors-council-prevent-banks-from-sacking-staff/
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by suregames20: 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
Please save a life am financially cripple in this lock down.. I need a help from a good samaritan anything at all is accepted.. Udeagbala uche, 2011115883, UBA Bank.. God bless you
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by bluefilm: 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
udoka55555:
Nice

What's nice?

The death of a lawmaker?

Or the fumigation?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:
Who knows what this fumigation fluid is made of? I want to know. Please.
monkey urine angry
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by jericco1(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2020
Nasarawa state sha e don happen.. shey na the same lawmakers wey use millions buy new cars abi undecided I pray it visits all of them.. bloody mofos

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by vertueptime: 7:02pm On May 03, 2020
So ministry for environment cannot handle simple fumigation it had to be contracted

agwom:
Nasarawa State Government has fumigated and sealed off the state’s house of assembly after a member, Hon Suleiman Adamu, died of Coronavirus disease.

The late member represented Nasarawa Central in the assembly.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nasarawa-state-house-of-assembly-fumigated-sealed-as-lawmaker-dies-of-coronavirus.html
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by tunary(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2020
arejibadz:
grin grin .omo e just day start same nasarawa that bought cars worth 500mill for law makers despite no ventilators
That's thoughtful of you. that means they'll take the issue of corona virus very seriously now. God punish them by taking one of them for their greed and selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by ITbomb(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
When you are after Hilux instead of ventilator

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Jabioro: 7:05pm On May 03, 2020
Those who held this nation into captivity,...in and out shall by the special Grace of God will not survived this Passover..Wether in the past or present ...the coronian wind shall blow them off.All innocent souls that are by mistake or circumstances infected shall be heal..At the end of the day the isrealites shall be free..

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Bukden16(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2020
Aunti coro please nah..!

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by gift2xl: 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
The fear of coronavirus is the beginning of ISOLATION, BOKOHARAM HAS CALM DOWN, IRAN HAS CALM DOWN, everyone is thinking of surviving, no one is thinking of fighting or making war's, police men are been careful to arrest you. I purposely went and complained, to see there actions, folks this was there advice base on 4 meter's distance " please this is a time where you have to tolerate, forgive and leave peacefully with each other". grin

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Mubby4luv(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
The man is from my town, and he was buried carelessly o. Choii. There was social distancing but no protection in handling the corpse.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmmn..... na waa ooo
His colleagues will now understand the meaning of Covid 19....

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Littlefingerjp: 7:21pm On May 03, 2020
agwom:
Nasarawa State Government has fumigated and sealed off the state’s house of assembly after a member, Hon Suleiman Adamu, died of Coronavirus disease.

The late member represented Nasarawa Central in the assembly.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nasarawa-state-house-of-assembly-fumigated-sealed-as-lawmaker-dies-of-coronavirus.html
Are this not the same lawmakers that received exotic cars worth millions of naira...The worst is yet to be seen

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by PremierGuy(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2020
Coronavirus doesn't respect nobody

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Soltex456: 7:34pm On May 03, 2020
Cure is better than prevention
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Crownedjon: 7:39pm On May 03, 2020
Ezmans:
They can't fumigate where masses are but I'll fumigate where polititians are sitting nigeria is a joke
fumigating where politicians would sit and be discerning with tax payer money

Spits

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by royal231(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
The focus should inside the building not the outside . Coro is not an ant .... the heat already dealt with the outside unless they are not experiencing the same weather as we have it down south

You are ignorant to say heat kills it.. Look at the way its spreading.. Heat does not kill korona virus..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.