Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus (46966 Views)

Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by ajimotoke(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2020
E don happen, when will this covid sef enter senate house, Something needs to be corrected in there grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by senatepresido: 8:05pm On May 03, 2020
BruncleZuma:
May he find peace in his journey...Las las the level of insulation between the rich (the elites) and the poor may be the only isolation and lockdown we may be requiring. Let the rich and affluent stay in their homes on permanent lockdown for 3 months Coronavirus would disappear whilst keeping our borders shut.

[img]https://media1./images/d938ee8cca3884e05d82910acccfa05f/tenor.gif[/img]
you may have a point because there have always been good social distancing between the rich and the poor
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Brenn594(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
It seems northen ahneemhals can't survive this sh*t we're facing.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by FGonline: 8:24pm On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Telling u.
I am an expert in barbing now, I dont think I will visit any salon till next year or 2 years time. To visit restaurants sef will be very difficult. And banks too. Any issue with banks I go leave am
it wouldn't make much difference,if you still gist with ur neighbor and cloques.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by subcbouy: 8:25pm On May 03, 2020
FastestGirl:

..please how person fit get that Madagascar covid medicine ��
Take a bus from oshodi to Kutagute in Zabbe region. From there ask your way to Madagas herb center for Koflit one nine.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by NADESMAN: 8:26pm On May 03, 2020
If it were a place where the masses stay, would they have fumigated it?
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
FGonline:
it wouldn't make much difference,if you still gist with ur neighbor and cloques.

Neighbour? Am in abuja o. Here it can take 3 years to see ur neighbour on a normal day. Fences everywhere
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by seedorfg(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
And most of us are going out to work tomorrow.

Mehnn am really scared o, but what are we going to do, man must survive.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2020
royal231:

You are ignorant to say heat kills it.. Look at the way its spreading.. Heat does not kill korona virus..

Outside saliva in YOUR mouth and your catarrh Coro in small droplets in an open environment cannot withstand heat. Coro live depends on the carrier ... if that persons dies, after some hours the virus dies for lack of sustenance.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by FGonline: 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Neighbour? Am in abuja o. Here it can take 3 years to see ur neighbour on a normal day. Fences everywhere
what about when you go out to buy food stuff.

Covid 19 is like cobweb
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2020
FGonline:
what about when you go out to buy food stuff.

Covid 19 is like cobweb

Market is different. I prefer it to supermarkets.
And the small markets are very closeby. Sharpaly I don buy things enter house
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by ceejayluv(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2020
arejibadz:
grin grin .omo e just day start same nasarawa that bought cars worth 500mill for law makers despite no ventilators
Damn... He didn't live to enjoy the car fully
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by FGonline: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Market is different. I prefer it to supermarkets.
And the small markets are very closeby. Sharpaly I don buy things enter house
Even that supermarket is not safe,xpt if thy fumigate it daily.

Na only God oooo

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2020
FGonline:
Even that supermarket is not safe,xpt if thy fumigate it daily.

Na only God oooo
I dey tell u. Even babes no sweet me to see again.
I dont know how people in lagos cope psychologically.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by Olathunji010(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2020
Shameless people why not fumigating all over the city include all public market... They are only interested on what favour them only useless people
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by royal231(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Outside saliva in YOUR mouth and your catarrh Coro in small droplets in an open environment cannot withstand heat. Coro live depends on the carrier ... if that persons dies, after some hours the virus dies for lack of sustenance.

Says the scientists who don't understand it.. Corona na mystery illness.. Its very contagious.. But its surviving the northern heat..
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by magzey: 11:35pm On May 03, 2020
sirblend:
Covid-19 has been hitting APC states really hard.... Any explanations?
Get new sense pls
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by ncdegreat: 12:00am On May 04, 2020
so how did they know is Covid19 that killed him. so no other killer diseases kills people anymore. any death now they will attribute it to Covid19. there was death before Covid19.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by 3kay945(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2020
royal231:

You are ignorant to say heat kills it.. Look at the way its spreading.. Heat does not kill korona virus..

The virus outside, probably on ground surface or so exposed to direct sunlight or heat and certain temperature will definitely be killed.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by AreaFada2: 3:57am On May 04, 2020
Lack of first class Western medical treatment is causing many deaths. No flights to go abroad.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by AreaFada2: 3:57am On May 04, 2020
Lack of first class Western medical treatment is causing many deaths. No flights to go abroad.

Not just Covid-19 alone in the North.
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by wealth2al(m): 4:39am On May 04, 2020
Re: Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus by silverkings: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Deoboss:

Don’t be, GOD will protect us against all odds
Amen. He's knows the reason for all this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.