Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money (589 Views)

Youths Get Business Start- Up Funds At Entrepreneurship Summit In Abuja / Small Business Start-up Grant / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
Please suggest books for me that if i read I'll improve my mentality on money please

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by ikh777: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
Saneesk:
Please suggest books for me that if i read I'll improve my mentality on money please

yes, JOIN E-library on telegram...

search inside the group/channel for START-UPs and you will see many books. grin
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by Renida: 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
Saneesk:

Find the books

Attitude is everything

Reposition yourself by Bishop TD Jakes
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:48pm On May 03, 2020
Leave book first, develop a marketable skills after that we can start talking about books.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by Kingslaw(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2020
The richest man in Babylonian.
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by Otunba80: 6:52pm On May 03, 2020
Saneesk:
Learn from the people thats into the business in person, all those motivational speakers are just there to sell books.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by naijacutee(f): 7:04pm On May 03, 2020
Saneesk:
Well done for actually recognising the importance of changing your mentality first.

To put 100% of your efforts in the right place, I would recommend 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.

1. The book describes how exactly your mindset works to transform you financially.
2. It gives you exactly what tasks you need to do daily, and how these tasks can help
3. The book is effective and has made several millionaires
4. It's free
Re: Please Can Anyone Suggest Books For Me On Business Start-up And Making Money by Nobody: 1:59am On May 04, 2020
naijacutee:
Well done for actually recognising the importance of changing your mentality first.

To put 100% of your efforts in the right place, I would recommend 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.

1. The book describes how exactly your mindset works to transform you financially.
2. It gives you exactly what tasks you need to do daily, and how these tasks can help
3. The book is effective and has made several millionaires
4. It's free
I've downloaded the book thanks but suggest another one for me

(1) (Reply)

Make 85 Naira Every 30 Secs / How To Successfully Start A Piggery Farm Business And Make A Lot Of Money In Nig / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.