Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (82751 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 11:15pm On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:
To you, you sound smart but actually, you smack of foolishness.

1. Vaccines and drugs can't be simultaneously available because there are so many drugs already in the clinical trial phase (e.g Remdesivir). It will take a longer time to get a vaccine.

2. The issue here is not vaccine vs drug. The issue here is that Bill Gates should allow health agencies and drug companies develop a solution to this pandemic (whether with a drug or vaccine). He should end discussions on how COVID-19 vaccine will be administered when such vaccines have not even been developed.

Hundreds of Vaccines have been developed b4 Bill Gates and vaccines will continually be developed after Bill Gates. Never has the mode of adminstration of a vaccine preceded the development of such vaccines.

I will continue to ignore your repeated JUVENILE insults...
They merely betray a lack of substance and a crude personal upbringing.

Meanwhile on the SUBSTANTIVE matter under discourse...

1) Vaccine trials are already underway at Oxford (which will be manufactured and distributed by AstraZeneca), among others;
2) YOU (not Bill Gates) framed the issue as one of "vaccine vs drug"! There is NO WHERE that Gates has opposed drug development.
>

5 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Kfed4ril(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Riddle me this

Who smokes grass and speaks like a goat cheesy

Sunshineg5
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
My brother, as long as this virus is concerned I trust no one.

Just take a moment and imagine a Socalled Airburn virus that will first attack your Bloodstream, then your lumps.

And if you think people cannot kill people for no reason please ask yourself how many people killed by the witchcraft Kingdom in 2019 alone worldwide.

Let it sink inside your head that the world you live in is a wicked world.

We live a world where your Richest uncle can use your stars for a meal.

Forget cheap likes and shares

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Sorry guys for editing my post late.
You guys villifying Gates have no solution to a devastating problem and yet won't shut up. Kai!

7 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Ukayo(f): 11:16pm On May 03, 2020
Please ...am lost oo
Wats bill gates offense

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Enwhen(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Is this man ok?

U are not ok, u don go drink ogogoro ...before u judge him , wait for the next five months...

Some of u self....I start having a second thought about what these people are saying when I heard WHO Pres. , Bill Gate, and even our NCDC pres saying the world will never go back to how it was ....Jones with the bill by Femi Gbaja as Siad by these alamers...I am still watching closely and will not ignortly write them off

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2020
newdawn2017:
He was driven out of India when he administered vaccines that paralyzed d kids there, d case in I Court now

I know of a Yoruba man that was killed in. Adamawa by the indigens for corrupting their children and ruining their culture.

His real crime was actually starting a school there, providing absolutely free education and feeding the students.

The educated children graduates and couldn't stand the backward way of life and went to the city.

The same American Nigerians are running to and making money is the same one Americans are complaining about so much they elected Trump to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

People will complain even if you're Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:20pm On May 03, 2020
FFK the junkie.
While he and his fellow politicians were robbing Nigerians blind, Bill and Melinda were busy donating money to different NGOs and research institute all over the world, Africa inclusive to help the poor.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by jaeyking(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2020
Jokerman:

Why is Gates trying to force the world to use his microchipped vaccines??

Everytime vaccine vaccine...

but when his foundation was founding the education, health care and roads of Nigeria.
he was not denonic

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by paulshedrach31(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2020
See why Americans are requesting his arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2020
Enwhen:

U are not ok, u don go drink ogogoro ...before u judge him , wait for the next five months...

Some of u self....I start having a second thought about what these people are saying when I heard WHO Pres. , Bill Gate, and even our NCDC pres saying the world will never go back to how it was ....Jones with the bill by Femi Gbaja as Siad by these alamers...I am still watching closely and will not ignortly write them off
Yes, this is true without a vaccine.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:22pm On May 03, 2020
paulshedrach31:
Photoshop and a lot of Americans are dumb anyway. Americans that think Africa is a country and Africans live in huts or have monkey as pets.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2020
Meninmen:

2. The issue here is not vaccine vs drug. The issue here is that Bill Gates should allow health agencies and drug companies develop a solution to this pandemic (whether with a drug or vaccine). He should end discussions on how COVID-19 vaccine will be administered when such vaccines have not even been developed.

Where did you see him talking about this? Send me a link, a video preferably. Not WhatsApp gossip.

If he talks about how it'll be administered, how e concern you? You can choose not to take it.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2020
Cambridge graduate o. Shame
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by SenecaTheYonger: 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
Most people criticizing Gates in Africa would have died from Polio long ago if not fot Gates work. But look at them now, alive, healthy, and ungrateful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
If you are using anything Microsoft, do not call Bill Gates a satanic.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by moonraker(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
A wise Chinese Man once said "changzhou hualianxing yuejing zouqu jiangsu"

mr man, come and finish what you started here.... angry angry angry
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
MrPaul2:
I personally don't trust him because of the following reasons;
1. Why is Bill Gates (a college dropout with no medical background) suddenly the spokesperson for global health?
2. Why is the vaccine (which we have no idea of it's long term effect) being pushed to be mandatory?
3. Why is Bill Gates pushing for digital identification of those who have been vaccinated (ID2020)?
4. Is he a professional health practitioner or businessman
You are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Cambridge graduate o. Shame
Hard drugs is bad. He abuses substance so no suprise.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by MostIncredibleDFirst: 11:26pm On May 03, 2020
Bill Gates covid 19 vaccines are poisonous. For those of you who want to take it, should take it let the rest of us have rest. You can even prove that you like Bill Gates so much by volunteering your bodies as his Guinea pig now that his clinical trials are going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:27pm On May 03, 2020
ruffbamreal:
If you are using anything Microsoft, do not call Bill Gates a satanic.
Is there any company that does not use microsoft nowadays. If ordinary Adobe or AutoCad withdraws their service, the world would be on its knees not to mention Microsoft. Microsoft itself fit trigger world recession if they pull their products from institutions.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:28pm On May 03, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Bill Gates covid 19 vaccines are poisonous. For those of you who want to take it, should take it let the rest of us have rest. You can even prove that you like Bill Gates so much by volunteering your bodies as his Guinea pig now that his clinical trials are going on.
I am sure vaccines are voluntary anyway.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by splashbaby(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
netpro:
So it is no more 5G?

This clown is now demonising vaccination in order to sustain his fans of deplorables.
The stupid pastor that started the 5G nonsense with elaborate presentation and graphics have since realised his folly but his ego won't let him say sorry having realised he goffed big time... What FFK is smoking is showing sign of catching a big fire that will roast him soon. All these so call politically exposed people in Nigeria have peanut brain from Lai, to Dino and FFK....You go shock with their reasoning!

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
paulshedrach31:
See why your foolishness has no bound.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-foundation-building/

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by coolscott(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
vezycash:

Mention the activities.

You don't have polio or don't know what it is thanks to bill Gates.

Do you think I will not mention them?

Relax, I will settle down and slowly take folks on nairaland
on a journey through what was done by one of his companies
over years internationally, and
to some extent, especially in Nigeria.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 03, 2020
Sweetcho:
Shocking how many people are being fooled by these satanic people in disguise. He wants to reduce the population and he wants to start with Africa! He also wants to experiment after lab rats and monkeys they will experiment on blacks before they use on whites. Wake up people don't be fooled old Ghanaian saying you can't catch a fish without bait so he will come to you as though he cares and implement his agenda
You are equally intelligent. BTW I'm going around shopping for intelligent people on this thread and I only found 2? *continues intense search for the next intelligent post*

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Gates and His foundation has been Saving Lives [especially here in Africa] since the '90s.....

What's his misdoing that all this Hypocrite's cum Public activist wont let him be••••

They have upgrade from 5G, it's now the generous man whom most of his sacrifice is to see new born breath and live a Polio free Live...

FFK is beginning to sound delusional

The Antichrist will come peacefully with good prospects... but will destroy wonderfully after winning the people's heart.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Odogwu999(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
A wise Chinese Man once said "changzhou hualianxing yuejing zouqu jiangsu"
u don smoke
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2020
Ukayo:
Please ...am lost oo
Wats bill gates offense

Absolutely nothing my dear. The people you see talking nonsense here are those who mainly get their news from WhatsApp and Facebook groups.

I'm serious.

My dad used to be more skeptical of news than me. I bought him a phone just last month and now he's changed.

His previous phone was slooooow. Now with a 64gb hard drive, 4gb ram 4g and 2 days of battery.

Now he's talking bill Gates is satanic. Had to shout at him this evening. He knows several recent instances where people intentionally spread fake news but this bill Gates nonsense has eaten deep inside him that no rational argument will change his mind.

Now he believes every scientific invention is from the devil.

At the end of the day it's just boredom that's the cause. Once work resumes, people will have less time for WhatsApp and Facebook gossips.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 11:33pm On May 03, 2020
Golan007:

The way you write underlines your lack of exposure on any topic and you should actually keep your opinion to yourself.

I am sure he doesn't know the foundation donates to many American organizations too. So far, the the gates have given away over $50B of their wealth to help people all over the world. We know some other billionaires that are very stingy.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by phelonrays: 11:34pm On May 03, 2020
klap4gbens:

The Antichrist will come peacefully with good prospects... but will destroy wonderfully after winning the people's heart.
But didn't the bible predict that the Anti-christ would have full dominion after the Rapture''??

Educate me more pls....
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 03, 2020
klap4gbens:

The 3rd intelligent post I've seen *continues intense search for the next intelligent post*

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2020
coolscott:

Do you think I will not mention them?

Relax, I will settle down and slowly take folks on nairaland
on a journey through what was done by one of his companies
over years internationally, and
to some extent, especially in Nigeria.

You won't.

I know you're a bad peeson. I caught you doing some bad things last week. You know what you did. I'm giving you a chance to repent or I'll go public with it. That place you always go. I've seen you many times going there.

There are many things I know about you but I'm waiting for them for them to pile up before I come out and say it.

See? No difference in what I just wrote and what you wrote. Both hot air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.