Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic (82610 Views)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Femi Fani-kayode: Dangote Trucks Accidents Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by CXLVII: 12:53am On May 04, 2020
netpro:
So it is no more 5G?

This clown is now demonising vaccination in order to sustain his fans of deplorables.

Dudes reasoning like that of gas molecules.

Very random and unstable.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 12:54am On May 04, 2020
vezycash:

Copy and paste from WhatsApp and Facebook groups.

I see... When you find it, pic pls. Nevertheless, get ready for two-shock events that must happen;

1. Enthronement of the antichrist through digital artificial intelligence which is right in your zombie-drunken-face, and not damn sure if any amount of piercing and slapping truths can wake you. Bill gates is clamouring for digital vaccination in favour of "artificial intelligence." WHO ARE THE UNKNOWN AND MAJOR ENEMIES BEHIND HIS PUSH AND AGENDA WITH NO OPTION AND REMORSE? Oops! Its ID2020, but never mind because you are heavily drunk with your determined and wilful ignorance. Keep sleeping, okay?

2. Glorious rapture of the true saints into heavenly kingdom before the major tribulation times.

The latter will be a great shocker!! Ignorance is no excuse in God's throne of judgement, except by His endless mercy. Take note!
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by lzar: 12:59am On May 04, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Wow then educate me i would like to know please
Charity they say begins at home. If Bill Gates and cohorts with their population depleting Vaccines, are such a good thing to humanity then his oyinbo brothers who definitely knows him beater should be singing his praise by now but instead the recent song for the gates by his people is arrest him, see this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnIpywaQq2A while some of my naija brothers are talking of donations of millions of dollars which is like something used to clear the ways and keep a lot of people blind about there depopulation activities especially in Africa, well from what i see here those false donations are actually working magic for them, imagine how many people defend Bill gates because of those Trojan Horse donations. Recently a research done in India and some parts of Africa on children who took the Bill Gates vaccine at that time it was discoverer that none of the Girls among the children will ever have children for life. But why in this world would any right thinking person think that the same person who is working to see human population of ten billion be reduced to one billion or less could by any means be the same one to give there children life saving vaccine, People need to wake up...http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/04/bill-gates-a-menace-to-society-who-must-be-arrested-and-prosecuted-for-crimes-against-humanity/

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by plaetton: 12:59am On May 04, 2020
DontBeStupid:

Where did corona come from. Where has it been since?
Use ur brain
I'm wondering if you have a brain at all , with the type moronic questions.

The Nigerian educatuon system has failed this generation.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

I see... When you find it, pic pls. Nevertheless, get ready for two-shock events that must happen;

1. Enthronement of the antichrist through digital artificial intelligence which is right in your zombie-drunken-face, and not damn sure if any amount of piercing and slapping truths can wake you. Bill gates is clamouring for digital vaccination in favour of "artificial intelligence." WHO ARE THE UNKNOWN AND MAJOR ENEMIES BEHIND HIS PUSH AND AGENDA WITH NO OPTION AND REMORSE? Oops! Its ID2020, but never mind because you are heavily drunk with your determined and wilful ignorance. Keep sleeping, okay?

2. Glorious rapture of the true saints into heavenly kingdom before the major tribulation times.

The latter will be a great shocker!! Ignorance is no excuse in God's throne of judgement, except by His endless mercy. Take note!

Another copy and paste. It's easy to tell facebook, whatsapp nonsense cos they sound like they are written by crazy people.

I may not go to church, but at least i've read the Bible espcially revelations. Read revelations completely.

So one thing from the Bible is clear - Rapture must happen first before 666. And the 666 cannot be given to you without your knowledge. You must say, "I agree" before you the mark is administered.

Sure, bible said they'll beat ya, cook ya, cut ya, stab ya,... torture people to make them accept the 666. But you can't get the mark of the beast without your knowledge.

Don't believe me. Read the revelations yourself and find out the truth rather than spreading tales composed by mental patients.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:08am On May 04, 2020
brainshaker:
when a black african man dont understand something they call it satanic but dont 4get we once worshiped chicken pox instead of curing it same white folks we are blaming today devoloped the vaccine and gave it out free,and i also remember a church dat once called tv satanic nw preach through it we as africans lack foresight.
This isn't about black or red Africans. Make intelligent contribution & stop sounding stupid.. Its all over the world and resistance isn't just from Africa or Africans.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 1:09am On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
1. You really lack understanding. I never said Bill Gates was opposed to development of drugs for covid 19. Go back and read what I said about Bill Gates.

2. If you want Me to show you evidence where and when Bill Gates has been discussing about how vaccines for COVID-19 will be administered, then you are not a serious fellow. Go watch his interviews on YouTube and stop displaying high level of ignorance here.

3. Vaccine trials underway? Lol. Do you know the result of the first vaccine trial in the UK?

In the meantime, the FDA just approved Remdesivir for treatment of COVID-19 few minutes ago.

It was only approved for EMERGENCY use...
Just as Hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

It is NOT a cure for Covid...
And only improves recovery time from an average of 15 to 11 days.

With all due respect...
A little knowledge can be more DANGEROUS than none at all. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Penboy: 1:13am On May 04, 2020
ebuk4real:

Come to think of it, this Gates of a man has spoken too much on this covid-19 matter, and he's never a medical personnel; so, how comes he knows more of this pandemic if he is not a suspect?

He reads more books than all your generation put together.
Ones you start reading books, you become enlightened.

I follow his Gates Insider notes.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by betonnaira: 1:14am On May 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
A wise Chinese Man once said "changzhou hualianxing yuejing zouqu jiangsu"
its means

Changzhou dialect face menstruation goes to Jiangsu

from google translation
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Mtmike(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2020
If not for this GATE OF HELL, many nigerias will be suffering from polio and so many other diseases, the HELL has contributed largely to africa..... What have you and your father contributed to this country!!
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by guvna(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Riddle me this

Who smokes grass and speaks like a goat cheesy

You
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by kristo123: 1:20am On May 04, 2020
This man is clearly jobless spreading his mouth like mattress everywhere...

The gates foundation has invested billions of dollars in the past two decades fighting diseases globally.

Since the outbreak of COVID-19 what solution has ffk presented nothing just running mouth.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2020
netpro:
So it is no more 5G?

This clown is now demonising vaccination in order to sustain his fans of deplorables.

This is the person that started the 5g nonsense.

https://www.newsweek.com/david-icke-man-behind-coronavirus-5g-conspiracy-has-youtube-channel-shuttered-sharing-1501641
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:23am On May 04, 2020
vezycash:

Another copy and paste. It's easy to tell facebook, whatsapp nonsense cos they sound like they are written by crazy people.

I may not go to church, but at least i've read the Bible espcially revelations. Read revelations completely.

So one thing from the Bible is clear - Rapture must happen first before 666. And the 666 cannot be given to you without your knowledge. You must say, "I agree" before you the mark is administered.

Sure, bible said they'll beat ya, cook ya, cut ya, stab ya,... torture people to make them accept the 666. But you can't get the mark of the beast without your knowledge.

Don't believe me. Read the revelations yourself and find out the truth rather than spreading tales composed by mental patients.

Boasting with your determined ignorance is amazing, and is a hindrance to growing in knowledge. You can never learn!! Bible teaches about pre and post tribulation. The "pre" means beginning of sorrow. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by 9jaRealist: 1:23am On May 04, 2020
Meninmen:
1. You really lack understanding. I never said Bill Gates was opposed to development of drugs for covid 19. Go back and read what I said about Bill Gates.

2. If you want Me to show you evidence where and when Bill Gates has been discussing about how vaccines for COVID-19 will be administered, then you are not a serious fellow. Go watch his interviews on YouTube and stop displaying high level of ignorance here.

3. Vaccine trials underway? Lol. Do you know the result of the first vaccine trial in the UK?

In the meantime, the FDA just approved Remdesivir for treatment of COVID-19 few minutes ago.

It was definitely much more promising that the FDA-approved trials of Hydroxychloroquine that Dotard Trump was pushing... grin grin grin
>
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Walebayo: 1:24am On May 04, 2020
And this is a full grown Man o... Jeez!
ghettokid1:
The Former Minister Of Aviation Wrote on his Twitter page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1256936809206030337?p=v

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by salford1: 1:33am On May 04, 2020
Walebayo:
And this is a full grown Man o... Jeez!
Not just a full grown man. A former minister of the country with the largest black population in the world. grin
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 1:36am On May 04, 2020
Wolgrace:

Boasting with your determined ignorance is amazing, and is a hindrance to growing in knowledge. You can never learn!! Bible teaches about pre and post tribulation. The "pre" means beginning of sorrow. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING.

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/revelation/passage/?q=revelation+13:16-18
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by maybet081: 1:37am On May 04, 2020
what puzzle me is that bill gate is neither a doctor ,a biologist , virologist,not even ever related to medical field but he is running from one continent to another forcing people to accept vaccines I smell something fishy with him and China but indeed the gate of hell shall never prevail
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:40am On May 04, 2020
vezycash:

So one thing from the Bible is clear - Rapture must happen first before 666. And the 666 cannot be given to you without your knowledge. You must say, "I agree" before you the mark is administered .

I am not associating The current world situation with the coming of the beast because no amount of human protest, resistance or fight can stop what is to come... And it will come whether we accept to believe or not but read your bible again. The book of Revelations 13. Note the word force and cause. Meaning the preceding events will make the faithless and ignorant to accept it by force.

Revelations 13: (NIV)
16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Revelations 13 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelations 13 (NASB)

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is [n]six hundred and sixty-six.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 1:43am On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:

I am not associating The current world situation with the coming of the beast because no amount of human protest, resistance or fight can stop what is to come... And it will come whether we accept to believe or not but read your bible again. The book of Revelations 13. Note the word force and cause. Meaning the preceding events will make the faithless and ignorant to accept it by force.

The rapture will occur first (believers are removed) followed by seven years of tribulation (a period of suffering)

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/does-the-mark-of-the-beast-come-before-or-after-the-rapture/
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 1:48am On May 04, 2020
vezycash:

The rapture will occur first (believers are removed) followed by seven years of tribulation (a period of suffering)

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/does-the-mark-of-the-beast-come-before-or-after-the-rapture/
Your argument of the mark being given freely, or willingly is the bone of contention here.. It will be forced on those who want to conform to the world's standards for survival. Dont lecture me about rapture. Correct ur self first
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 1:58am On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:

Your argument of the mark being given freely, or willingly is the bone of contention here.. It will be forced on those who want to conform to the world's standards for survival. Dont lecture me about rapture. Correct ur self first

There's nothing to correct.

That's what I said. They'll torture people to give consent to accept the 666. Those who are tortured to death but do not accept will not get the mark. The bible's clear about that.

I'm sure I didn't write any big grammar. You just didn't read it even though you bolded it in your response to me. This is a link to your response to me where you bolded the words torture, stabbing...
https://www.nairaland.com/5833538/ffk-bill-melinda-gates-satanic/9#89159943

The point is - No one can give you the mark without your knowledge. And that's what anti-vaxers are claiming that bill gates is slipping in the 666 marks with the vaccine.

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Jamartinez(m): 2:02am On May 04, 2020
undecided
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Jamartinez(m): 2:04am On May 04, 2020
CXLVII:

Dudes reasoning like that of gas molecules.

Very random and unstable.
okk
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by InvertedHammer: 2:08am On May 04, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Gates and His foundation has been Saving Lives [especially here in Africa] since the '90s.....

What's his misdoing that all this Hypocrite's cum Public activist wont let him be••••

They have upgrade from 5G, it's now the generous man whom most of his sacrifice is to see new born breath and live a Polio free Live...

FFK is beginning to sound delusional
/
If you see the hospitals, schools, etc built by Pablo Escobar, you will be shocked that on one hand he was a philanthropist while on the other hand, thousands were killed on his orders.

You spoke so much about Bill Gates that one would think he is your uncle. You read about his good works and believe in him. The same way others read about his evil plans and scorn him. How do you deride others for judging a man from the content of his speeches? He ain't giving you a dime.

The people are saying that they don't want Gates' vaccine. Their body, their right. If you want it, get it. But Bill cannot enforce "mandatory" vaccination that he advocates.

\
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 2:16am On May 04, 2020
vezycash:

There's nothing to correct.

That's what I said. They'll torture people to give consent to accept the 666. Those who are tortured to death but do not accept will not get the mark. The bible's clear about that.

I'm sure I didn't write any big grammar. You just didn't read it even though you bolded it in your response to me. This is a link to your response to me where you bolded the words torture, stabbing...
https://www.nairaland.com/5833538/ffk-bill-melinda-gates-satanic/9#89159943

The point is - No one can give you the mark without your knowledge. And that's what anti-vaxers are claiming that bill gates is slipping in the 666 marks with the vaccine.
I know what i marked bold and it where i refuse to agree that the mark will be given when u say i agree. With or without ur knowledge u will be made to take it if u resist not. Not everyone would willingly accept condemnation. Desperation to survive will push many and others will willingly accept it thinking its the right thing to do at the time. And no Bill Gates isn't giving or slipping in any 666 crap through vaccines. Although he might be paving the way for what is to come when it will come.
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by enemyofprogress: 2:16am On May 04, 2020
Why now? What did they did to him that he was causing them?
Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 2:18am On May 04, 2020
9jaRealist:

It was only approved for EMERGENCY use...
Just as Hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

It is NOT a cure for Covid...
And only improves recovery time from an average of 15 to 11 days.

With all due respect...
A little knowledge can be more DANGEROUS than none at all. SMH
>

Let me show you how clueless you are;

You: it was only approved for Emergency use just as hydroxychloroquine was approved before it.

Me: 1. Remdesivir was approved for people with severe COVID-19 illness (especially those on ventilators, and not necessarily an emergency treatment). Go find out what an emergency treatment is.
2. Hydroxychloroquine was never approved for the treatment of COVID-19. Only the FDA approves the use of any drug In the US. The FDA never approved the use of Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19. As a matter of fact, they warned against it's use for COVID-19.

You: it is not a cure for COVID-19

Me: Bro, I never said Remdesivir has been approved for the CURE of COVID-19. I said Remdesivir has been approved for the TREATMENT of COVID-19. There is a difference between cure and treatment.

You: Remdesivir only improves recovery time

Me: if you had known the difference between treatment and cure, you wouldn't have said this because when I said treatment, it encompasses the recovery time.

Stop displaying ignorance on social media. You are APPEARING to be knowledgeable while in actual fact, you are so EMPTY upstairs.

I will take my time now to show you that FDA never approved hydroxychloroquine and that treatment is not the same as cure.

Please learn!

#Endofdiscussion

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by vezycash(m): 2:18am On May 04, 2020
dairykidd:

And no Bill Gates isn't giving or slipping in any 666 crap through vaccines.

Aite. This we both agree on. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic by Nobody: 2:22am On May 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
If you see the hospitals, schools, etc built by Pablo Escobar, you will be shocked that on one hand he was a philanthropist while on the other hand, thousands were killed on his orders.

You spoke so much about Bill Gates that one would think he is your uncle. You read about his good works and believe in him. The same way others read about his evil plans and scorn him. How do you deride others for judging a man from the content of his speeches? He ain't giving you a dime.

The people are saying that they don't want Gates' vaccine. Their body, their right. If you want it, get it. But Bill cannot enforce "mandatory" vaccination that he advocates.

\
Anyone who judges an individual or organization based on works of charity and philanthropy in this age and time is an ignorant idiotic buffoon. Even the worst secret societies in the world are behind 80% of all humanitarian works, services and charity. People can be very dense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.