Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers (1023 Views)

A Great Gift To The Daughter Of Prophet And Lessons To All Muslims / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims / Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
I followed the news from January, when it was a Novel Virus. I was hell worried, because I knew the case of Ebola, I studied past outbreaks and how an outbreak of infection can pass boundaries.

I was busy calling for people to help the Chinese curtail the spread, but Alas! When I was hell worried, people were busy sharing Chinese videos and photos of them eating bats, rats, cockroaches etc. They were jubiliating that the Chinese were dying due to their bad habits.

I told a brother that we should pray for the disease to End in China, so that people would stop dying, but instead, he said the reason China was afflicted was because they imprisoned the Muslims in China, and Allah is punishing them, so its good for them. Myself and this brother almost fought, because he was simply happy the disease was in China as a punishment for Haters, he even quoted one Hadith like that for me, on how it is Allahs work and why I must not wish them recovery or get concerned.

Americans were busy abusing China for human Right whatever all over my FB page. Whenever I raise it that we should pray for China, or that the world should help China, I would be abused.

I remember telling them about Ebola,how it entered different countries. Even my friends from other Asian countries like Singapore were all saying good for them.

Everyone was busy wishing them the worst when we should have used all those times to prepare, we didn't. But were instead mocking China because of differences in opinions, beliefs, government, they allowed the disease to become pandemic.
Wuhan has resumed their schools and we are yet to resume schools in Nigeria, we wey no eat bat

I hope the Muslims have learnt their lessons. I'm a Muslim, and I don't fall into the category of those that would wish bad on others due to differences in opinions, beliefs etc, this doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for our rights, but must be in a peaceful sensible manner. I'm sure most of those that were happy when the diseases started in China never even for onced took an action to condemn how Chinese were hurting the so called Uigar people. Then some self acclaimed scholars were even mocking China for using facemasks saying that Allah forced them to use facemasks since they are punishing the Uigar Muslims. I used to shake my head whenever I see such posts because I was already seeing the Pandemic and how people might be afflicted with the virus regardless of the religions of people.
There are different ways you can fight for your right without wars, weapons etc. Humans have evolved beyond the stages where war would make people succumb and start liking you or following you. That's why Terrorists would never succeed neither are those people who still believe that Jihad of Sword makes senses. If you conquer a city today, tomorrow, they would group and strike back, the war would never end unlike in the past where humans were stupid enough to be loyal after wars etc. Even if slavery should exist today, many people would kill their bosses easily without minding consequences because the human mind has evolved beyond being loyal out of fear of death.

When it comes to the issue of life and death, especially from infectious ailments, you should help people, even your Enemy because your own life is not ascertained. Many Muslims have died on top this Matter, abi all those almajiri affected are CHINESE?
Abbakyari was a Chinese abi na him punish Muslims for China?
Death in Kano keeps rising and if you check the data, there are more Muslims dyeing there.

No matter what, do not Mock anyone, be it your Enemy or friend when they are afflicted with bad things. If you cannot pray for them, just shut up and mind your business
Note** No time to quote any Hadith/Quran before the miss & Mr knows all should say its not islamical or not in Hadith
No time to spell check or grammer check as well.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by babakb: 6:30pm On May 14, 2020
ModestGal:
I followed the news from January, when it was a Novel Virus. I was hell worried, because I knew the case of Ebola, I studied past outbreak and how an outbreak of infection can pass boundaries

I was busy calling for people to help the Chinese curtail the spread, but Alas! When I was hell worried, people were busy sharing Chinese videos and photos of them eating bats, rats, cockroaches etc. They were jubiliating that the Chinese were dying due to their bad habits.

I told a brother that we should pray for the disease to End in China, so that people would stop dying, but instead, he said the reason China was afflicted was because they imprisoned the Muslims in China, and Allah is punishing them, so its good for them. Myself and this brother almost fought, because he was simply happy the disease was in China as a punishment for Haters, he even quoted one Hadith like that for me, on how it is Allahs work and why I must not wish them recovery or get concerned.

Americans were busy abusing China for human Right whatever all over my FB page. Whenever I raise it that we should pray for China, or that the world should help China, I would be abused.

I remember telling them about Ebola,how it entered different countries. Even my friends from other Asian countries like Singapore were all saying good for them.

Everyone was busy wishing them the worst when we should have used all those times to prepare, we didn't. But were instead mocking China because of differences in opinions, beliefs, government, they allowed the disease to become pandemic.
Wuhan has resumed their schools

I hope the Muslims have learnt their lessons. I'm a Muslim, and I don't fall into the category of those that would wish bad on others due to differences in opinions, beliefs etc, this doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for our rights, but must be in a peaceful manner. Then some self acclaimed scholars were even mocking China for using facemasks saying that Allah forced them to use facemasks since they are punishing the Ugheli Muslims. I used to shake my head whenever I see such posts because I was already seeing the Pandemic and how people might be afflicted without the virus regarding the religions of anyone.
There are different ways you can fight for your right without wars, weapons etc. Humans have evolved beyond the stages where war would make them succumb and start liking you. That's why Terrorists would never succeed neither are those people who still believe that Jihad of Sword makes senses. If you conquer a city today, tomorrow, they who group and strike back, the war would never end unlike in the past where humans were stupid enough to be loyal after wars etc. Even if slavery should exist today, many people would kill their bosses easily without minding consequences because the human mind has evolved beyond being loyal out of fear of death.

When it comes to the issue of life and death, especially from infectious ailments, you should help people even your Enemy because your own life is not ascertained. Many Muslims have died on top this Matter, abi all those almajiri affected are CHINESE?
Death in Kano keeps rising and if you check the data, there are more Muslims dyeing there.

No matter what do not Mock anyone, be it your Enemy or friend when they are afflicted with bad things
Note** No time to quote any Hadith/Quran before the miss & Mr know all should say its not islamical
No time to spell check or grammes check cz as I thought of this, I just want to drop .

LGBT and Athiest countries are most hit with Covid-19 pandemic, so it's a warning from Allah, the number of Muslims affected is insignificant compared USA where we have over 80,000 deaths, UK over 30,000 deaths, Italy over 30,000 deaths France over 25,000 deaths, Spain over 25,000 deaths etc.

Do you know the implication of what they have been doing? Using their influence in the world to promote Atheism, LGBT and Islamophobia and you think they will live happily ever after, these countries better repent and stop these ills they are promoting...
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
babakb:

LGBT and Athiest countries are most hit with Covid-19 pandemic, so it's a warning from Allah, the number of Muslims affected is insignificant compared USA where we have over 80,000 deaths, UK over 30,000 deaths, Italy over 30,000 deaths France over 25,000 deaths, Spain over 25,000 deaths etc.

Do you know the implication of what they have been doing? Using their influence in the world to promote Atheism, LGBT and Islamophobia and you think they will live happily ever after, these countries better repent and stop these ills they are promoting...

The op is telling you not to mock people you disagree with when bad things happen to them but you went on to do it.

Iran and Saudi were hit by covid19 very well. So before you think this is a non muslim disease, think again

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by babakb: 5:02am On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

The op is telling you not to mock people you disagree with when bad things happen to them but you went on to do it.

Iran and Saudi were hit by covid19 very well. So before you think this is a non muslim disease, think again

I didn't mock them, I want them and the rest of the world to take heed of Allah's signs and warnings, it's not a mistake that non Muslim countries are most hit by the Pandemic and most of the preventive measures are regular Muslim practices.

The OP doesn't want us to declare our victory here but we will, Alhamdulillah for this great victory to the Muslim Ummah, these countries better join us or perish.

To date Saudi has only less than 1000 deaths while US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany etc has recorded over 300,000 thousand deaths, Iran is a rebel in the Ummah because they follow Shia so they are facing the consequences too.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 5:22am On May 23, 2020
babakb:

I didn't mock them, I want them and the rest of the world to take heed of Allah's signs and warnings, it's not a mistake that non Muslim countries are most hit by the Pandemic and most of the preventive measures are regular Muslim practices.

The OP doesn't want us to declare our victory here but we will, Alhamdulillah for this great victory to the Muslim Ummah, these countries better join us or perish.

To date Saudi has only less than 1000 deaths while US, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany etc has recorded over 300,000 thousand deaths, Iran is a rebel in the Ummah because they follow Shia so they are facing the consequences too.

So, in your head, God is punishing non muslims and the Shia munafiqun with covid19?

You are not making any sense. I really pity your hatred

3 Likes

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by vedaxcool(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2020
ModestGal:
I followed the news from January, when it was a Novel Virus. I was hell worried, because I knew the case of Ebola, I studied past outbreak and how an outbreak of infection can pass boundaries

I hope the Muslims have learnt their lessons. I'm a Muslim, and I don't fall into the category of those that would wish bad on others due to differences in opinions, beliefs etc, this doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for our rights, but must be in a peaceful manner. Then some self acclaimed scholars were even mocking China for using facemasks saying that Allah forced them to use facemasks since they are punishing the Ugheli Muslims. I used to shake my head whenever I see such posts because I was already seeing the Pandemic and how people might be afflicted without the virus regarding the religions of anyone.
There are different ways you can fight for your right without wars, weapons etc. Humans have evolved beyond the stages where war would make them succumb and start liking you. That's why Terrorists would never succeed neither are those people who still believe that Jihad of Sword makes senses. If you conquer a city today, tomorrow, they who group and strike back, the war would never end unlike in the past where humans were stupid enough to be loyal after wars etc. Even if slavery should exist today, many people would kill their bosses easily without minding consequences because the human mind has evolved beyond being loyal out of fear of death.

When it comes to the issue of life and death, especially from infectious ailments, you should help people even your Enemy because your own life is not ascertained. Many Muslims have died on top this Matter, abi all those almajiri affected are CHINESE?

No matter what do not Mock anyone, be it your Enemy or friend when they are afflicted with bad things
Note** No time to quote any Hadith/Quran before the miss & Mr know all should say its not islamical
No time to spell check or grammes check cz as I thought of this, I just want to drop .

After all this tale you ended up making no sensible point.

God punishes Muslims as well as non Muslims, being a Muslim is not an insulation from reaping what you sow. As Muslims you will prefer being punished for your deeds here on earth than in the hereafter. Do you think the present crop of Muslims are anything to write about when compared to the our predecessors?

Now trying minimize what China is doing to Uigar community clearly shows you have little understanding of the level persecution and cruelty Muslims there face. Muslims are being forced in concentration camps to change their values, Muslims are being forced to drink alcohol, eat pork, being stopped to make the ordinary decision to Fast. The top their evil ways, they force Muslims ladies to marry atheist brides, if you think this sort of persecution is what you should be trivialise with your charitable excercise of propaganda for China then truly ask yourself some pertinent questions! If you could not even sense the irony of people who oppress others from dressing according to the dictate of their conscience being forced forced to adopt the mannerisms of the people they oppress then you clearly don't get it.

When Allah SWT began punishing the people of pharaoh, it started with mundane things till it get severer and severer, Allah always warns people. The Soviet Union did worse today where is it? Rag tag Afghanistan broke it into pieces after their adventurism took their oppression there once again to impose the illogical ways of athiesm which seems to be only propagatable with the logic of brute.

What you could have done was a speak about gloating over the suffering of others but to do mix of unrelated subject ended up being just a charitable excercise on behalf of a godless regime.

2 Likes

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by 247day: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
[s]
vedaxcool:

God punishes Muslims as well as non Muslims, being a Muslim is not an insulation from reaping what you sow. As Muslims you will prefer being punished for your deeds here on earth than in the hereafter. Do you think the present crop of Muslims are anything to write about when compared to the our predecessors?

Now trying minimize what China is doing to Uigar community clearly shows you have little understanding of the level persecution and cruelty Muslims there face. Muslims are being forced in concentration camps to change their values, Muslims are being forced to drink alcohol, eat pork, being stopped to make the ordinary decision to Fast. The top their evil ways, they force Muslims ladies to marry atheist brides, if you think this sort of persecution is what you should be trivialise with your charitable excercise of propaganda for China then truly ask yourself some pertinent questions! If you could not even sense the irony of people who oppress others from dressing according to the dictate of their conscience being forced forced to adopt the mannerisms of the people they oppress then you clearly don't get it.

When Allah SWT began punishing the people of pharaoh, it started with mundane things till it get severer and severer, Allah always warns people. The Soviet Union did worse today where is it? Rag tag Afghanistan broke it into pieces after their adventurism took their oppression there once again to impose the illogical ways of athiesm which seems to be only accepted widely with the logic of brute.

What you could have done was a speak about gloating over he suffering of others but to do mix of unrelated subject ended up being just a charitable excercise on behalf of a godless regime.
[/s]
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 11:21am On May 23, 2020
vedaxcool:

When Allah SWT began punishing the people of pharaoh, it started with mundane things till it get severer and severer, Allah always warns people. The Soviet Union did worse today where is it? Rag tag Afghanistan broke it into pieces after their adventurism took their oppression there once again to impose the illogical ways of athiesm which seems to be only accepted widely with the logic of brute.

What you could have done was a speak about gloating over he suffering of others but to do mix of unrelated subject ended up being just a charitable excercise on behalf of a godless regime.

Interesting points.

What you said about china and what they are doing to muslims is true.

But what about Saudi Arabia and atheists?
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by babakb: 2:08pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

So, in your head, God is punishing non muslims and the Shia munafiqun with covid19?

Yes Allah is punishing them so that they should repent and turn to HIM, and so that the Muslims that are emulating their evil ways be warned too.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 5:42pm On May 23, 2020
babakb:

Yes Allah is punishing them so that they should repent and turn to HIM, and so that the Muslims that are emulating their evil ways be warned too.

Do you realise how many muslims have died worldwide from covid19?

Do you realise how petty you make Allah sound when he can only correct people by suffocating them to death with covid19?
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by babakb: 8:22pm On May 23, 2020
whitelotus:

Do you realise how many muslims have died worldwide from covid19?

Do you realise how petty you make Allah sound when he can only correct people by suffocating them to death with covid19?

Muslims that have died as a result of Covid 19 are less than 2% of total deaths of Covid 19 globally, if you doubt it prove me wrong...

If you are not a Muslim you won't understand the calamity that befalls unbelievers, people that practice and advocate atheism, idolatry, LGBT, islamophobia, phonography, incest etc

On Judgement day Allah out of his perfect justice will never equate Muslims and Non-Muslims and that is why HE is showing the signs now so that Non-Muslims will understand and repent.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 12:05am On May 24, 2020
babakb:

Muslims that have died as a result of Covid 19 are less than 2% of total deaths of Covid 19 globally, if you doubt it prove me wrong...

If you are not a Muslim you won't understand the calamity that befalls unbelievers, people that practice and advocate atheism, idolatry, LGBT, islamophobia, phonography, incest etc

On Judgement day Allah out of his perfect justice will never equate Muslims and Non-Muslims and that is why HE is showing the signs now so that Non-Muslims will understand and repent.

I am weak from your fanatical comments.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:18am On May 24, 2020
babakb:

You keep emphasizing that non-muslim countries are worst hit by coronavirus as an evidence that the disease is from Allah.

What a myopic thinking!

If Allah could allow many Muslims to die of coronavirus just because he wants to sound a warning to non-muslims, then Allah is immature and needs to grow up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by beewhy5050(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2020
whitelotus:

I am weak from your fanatical comments.

Honestly, I think religion has a way of making people think so shallow. You need not argue with someone like him. How on earth would he explain Iran's cases of covid-19 because the last time I checked, majority of them are Muslims. I am a Muslim but I will say it that majority of Muslims are extremist and can't tolerate another person who doesn't believe in what they believe. Saying Allah is killing people because they are not doing his wills,sounds like a father killing his children that disobey him. They are all bunch of brainwashed idiots.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by whitelotus: 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
beewhy5050:

Honestly, I think religion has a way of making people think so shallow. You need not argue with someone like him. How on earth would he explain Iran's cases of covid-19 because the last time I checked, majority of them are Muslims. I am a Muslim but I will say it that majority of Muslims are extremist and can't tolerate another person who doesn't believe in what they believe. Saying Allah is killing people because they are not doing his wills,sounds like a father killing his children that disobey him. They are all bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Well, he believes that Shia muslims are not real muslims, so Iran deserves to doe of covid19.

It is sad that some muslims are so fanatical and heartless
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by Tabbaz(m): 2:11am On May 26, 2020
ModestGal:

I agree with you
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
Tabbaz:

I agree with you
I think I know you somewhere on this forum?
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by Tabbaz(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2020
ModestGal:

I think I know you somewhere on this forum?

Maybe ecurrency thread
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Tabbaz:

Maybe ecurrency thread
Yea yea, never knew you were a Muslim. How have you been? How's business going?
And also, you have changed your profile picture of money
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by IMAliyu(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2020
babakb:

The covid mortality rate globally is between 1%(in places like SouthKorea) and as high as 3%(for somewhere like Nigeria), there isn't any difference in mortality between Muslim and non-muslim parts of the world.

And doesn't Saudi have their own cases of covid19 and didn't they have to deal with MERS as well?
Why was Allah punishing them, don't they already follow Islam more than the rest of the world?

If you want to believe that this is a sign from Allah to change your ways and repent, then you do you.
but this virus doesn't care about your religion or how devout you are, if affects everyone equally and kills about the same percentage of people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by babakb: 5:34am On May 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

The covid mortality rate globally is between 1%(in places like SouthKorea) and as high as 3%(for somewhere like Nigeria), there isn't any difference in mortality between Muslim and non-muslim parts of the world.

And doesn't Saudi have their own cases of covid19 and didn't they have to deal with MERS as well?
Why was Allah punishing them, don't they already follow Islam more than the rest of the world?

If you want to believe that this is a sign from Allah to change your ways and repent, then you do you.
but this virus doesn't care about your religion or how devout you are, if affects everyone equally and kills about the same percentage of people everywhere.

Stop lying, I gave my facts but you are yearning dust, so far Covid 19 death toll records are USA over 100k, UK over 37k, Italy Over 33k, Spain over 27k, France over 28k, Brazil over 25k, Belgium over 9k, Germany over 8k, Mexico over 8k, Canada over 6k, Netherlands over 5k, China over 4k, Sweden over 4k, India over 4k etc
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdvegas1?"

Mention the death figures in Muslim countries let's compare the percentage.

Like I said its a warning for all to repent and go back to Allah Azza Wajal, and the warning started from the non Muslims countries that are mostly developed but are steeped in Unbelief, Idolatry, LGBT, Atheism, Incest, Pornography, Child abuse, Abortion, Terrorist financing, Islamophobia, Humanism, Nudity etc, they should accept Islam and return to Allah.

We Muslims must remain steadfast in our faith and refrain from these evil ways lest we suffer the same faith.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by IMAliyu(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
babakb:

Stop lying, I gave my facts but you are yearning dust, so far Covid 19 death toll records are USA over 100k, UK over 37k, Italy Over 33k, Spain over 27k, France over 28k, Brazil over 25k, Belgium over 9k, Germany over 8k, Mexico over 8k, Canada over 6k, Netherlands over 5k, China over 4k, Sweden over 4k, India over 4k etc

Like I said its a warning for all to repent and go back to Allah Azza Wajal, and the warning started from the non Muslims countries that are mostly developed but are steeped in Unbelief, Idolatry, LGBT, Atheism, Incest, Pornography, Child abuse, Abortion, Terrorist financing, Islamophobia, Humanism, Nudity etc, they should accept Islam and return to Allah.

We Muslims must remain steadfast in our faith and refrain from these evil ways lest we suffer the same faith.
Most of the countries you mentioned are ironically secular, but Christian countries that are the most visited in the world and failed to take action fast enough.

But atheist and areligious countries, like Singapore, Japan, S Korea, Taiwan all have low numbers because they reacted quickly
Even Israel only has approx 300 deaths.

Meanwhile Turkey and Iran, Muslim majority countries have 4.4k and 7.6k respectively.

And the China that were the ones oppressing Muslims and where the virus originated only has 4.6k deaths if we are to believe their numbers.
More people die of malaria in Nigeria yearly than that number.

I don't support the normalisation degeneracy, but I fail to see this as a punishment from Allah anymore than just another disease.

Again if you want to interrupt the data as a sign from Allah and decided to improve your ways then good for you.
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
whitelotus:

Let us hope he still say thesame in the next two weeks when Nigeria might record more death
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
vedaxcool:

When Allah SWT began punishing the people of pharaoh, it started with mundane things till it get severer and severer, Allah always warns people. The Soviet Union did worse today where is it? Rag tag Afghanistan broke it into pieces after their adventurism took their oppression there once again to impose the illogical ways of athiesm which seems to be only propagatable with the logic of brute.

What you could have done was a speak about gloating over the suffering of others but to do mix of unrelated subject ended up being just a charitable excercise on behalf of a godless regime.
So Lagos people also punished Uigar Muslims? Keep deceiving yourself.
Wuhan has resumed school
Saudi Arabia was one of the countries that reported highest cases some days ago out of countries with very low cases (that is minus US,and other high reporting countries), please explain why, did they punish uigar Muslims as well?
Re: COVID19: A Lesson To All Muslims And Mockers by ModestGal(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
babakb:

I pity you, you are filled with so much hatred, anger. Na your type they join terrorist for Northern Nigeria. Can you explain why death rate is higher in the North and Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Captured Israeli Soldier Fasts Ramadan / [read] Searching Islam - Website I Made / Tunisian Art Riots And Freedom Of Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.