Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Day Of Judgement - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Day Of Judgement (1049 Views)

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / How To Be A VIP On The Day Of Judgement / Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Of Judgement by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
I woke up like any other day,to find myself queuing on a line that seemed endless, I could not see the beginning of the queue neither could I see the end, all I saw was a long stretch of people all around me.
Everywhere was Hot.

Then I heard a whisper "TODAY IS THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT".

I trembled with fear, all my mind started racing to were memories of a certain evil deed I used to commit while DUNIYA existed, I became confused, fear of what shall befall me kept knocking my head . I began asking myself what have I used my life for, what good deeds have I done in my life before now . . . Suddenly I noticed some stern looking men approaching the queue, then they stopped! A table appeared and they began placing all manners of knives, my heart skipped a beat . . . Then the queue moved a bit.

Suddenly, I was given my book of deeds - which was removed from my chest . . . Immediately I swung into action looking for my bad deeds a particular bad deed was paramount on mind . . . I perused thru my book of deeds and I did not see that despicable bad deed of mine, I wondered had Allah forgiven that deed? Then Again I search my book and found not the bad deeds neither did I see any bad deed, then I woke up! It was just a dream or was it a warning or both!

On speaking to my sister, she said Allah must have concealed the evil and erased it from my books, hence muslims should always avoid speaking of their evil deeds to others.

Alqiyyammah is real brothers and sisters take heed and do good,May Allah make us succeed in this world and the hereafter, may he guide the disbelievers to the religion of truth. Amin

2 Likes

Re: The Day Of Judgement by LagosShia: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2012
vedaxcool: I woke up like any other day,to find myself queuing on a line that seemed endless, I could not see the beginning of the queue neither could I see the end, all I saw was a long stretch of people all around me.
Everywhere was Hot.

Then I heard a whisper "TODAY IS THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT".

I trembled with fear, all my mind started racing to were memories of a certain evil deed I used to commit while DUNIYA existed, I became confused, fear of what shall befall me kept knocking my head . I began asking myself what have I used my life for, what good deeds have I done in my life before now . . . Suddenly I noticed some stern looking men approaching the queue, then they stopped! A table appeared and they began placing all manners of knives, my heart skipped a beat . . . Then the queue moved a bit.

Suddenly, I was given my book of deeds - which was removed from my chest . . . Immediately I swung into action looking for my bad deeds a particular bad deed was paramount on mind . . . I perused thru my book of deeds and I did not see that despicable bad deed of mine, I wondered had Allah forgiven that deed? Then Again I search my book and found not the bad deeds neither did I see any bad deed, then I woke up! It was just a dream or was it a warning or both!

On speaking to my sister, she said Allah must have concealed the evil and erased it from my books, hence muslims should always avoid speaking of their evil deeds to others.

Alqiyyammah is real brothers and sisters take heed and do good,May Allah make us succeed in this world and the hereafter, may he guide the disbelievers to the religion of truth. Amin

very good confession indeed! This is a sign from Almighty Allah for your mischief and manipulative tendencies you display.

You got alot to be afraid of. Jahannam would be sharper than those knives you saw in the dream.

The Prophet (sa) said in a hadith that man would be reunited in the hereafter with those we love in this world.so be very afraid Vedaxcool! That would be the day you will be joined with the two idols of Quraysh (abu bakr & umar),the third of the two tyrants (usthman);the greatest enemy of Islam and the chief of the hypocrites (abu sufyan),his treacherous son (muawiya),his immoral and oppressive grandson (yazid);and the disobedient and rebellious one in the battle of jamal. These are the ones who hijacked Islam and oppressed the Ahlul-Bayt of Muhammad (sa),and they are the ones you honor and defend if a Shia brings history into perspective and honor the memory of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are the ones Allah (swt) said He kept pure in verse 33:33 of the holy Quran.

So my friend be very afraid because the oppressors of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) cannot intercede for you.no permission is granted to them by Allah (swt) to intercede.and the Prophet (sa) will be displeased with those who promote the enemies and killers of his Ahlul-Bayt (as),and he too will deny you like he already said there are among his companions men who would be taken away from him in the hereafter because of what they did after the Prophet's (sa) demise.

Repent Vedaxcool and follow the path of the Prophet and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) and stay clear of their enemies.this dream may be a sign or warning that you should start anew.
Re: The Day Of Judgement by Maisuya1: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
veda that was a 'insightful' dream, too bad you are not in the time of prophet yusuf AS or prophet muhammad SAW, then you would have gotten a better interpretation than lagos shia gave you cheesy

But my sincere advice to both of you is this verse in sura baqara 'those were a nation which have passed, to them is their deeds and to you are your deeds, and you would not be asked concerning what they used to do.' Baqara
Re: The Day Of Judgement by LagosShia: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mai-suya:
veda that was a 'insightful' dream, too bad you are not in the time of prophet yusuf AS or prophet muhammad SAW, then you would have gotten a better interpretation than lagos shia gave you cheesy

But my sincere advice to both of you is this verse in sura baqara 'those were a nation which have passed, to them is their deeds and to you are your deeds, and you would not be asked concerning what they used to do.' Baqara

that is very wrong of you to mention that verse in suratul baqara.don't interprete verses as you desire.the WILAYAH and love (mawaddah) for the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are commanded in the holy Quran like prayers and fasting that every muslim who knows would be questioned on.so the Ahlul-Bayt (as) among whom is the Prophet Muhammad (sa) is of our ummah and not an ummah that have passed on.if you believe you would be questioned on the prophethood of Muhammad (sa),then be sure you'd be questioned on the imamate of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as).

Also based on the verse you quoted,not being held accountable for the deeds of others is not the same thing as being held accountable for what Allah (swt) commanded you in the Quran regarding those chosen,preferred and loved by Him.Previous prophets are part of those mentioned in the verse as 'an ummah that have passed'.yet still,no muslim is a muslim if he denies the prophethood of Isa or Harun (as) because believing in their prophethood is command in the Quran from Allah (swt);and denying their prophethood is denying the Quran which testifies to it.
Re: The Day Of Judgement by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2012
I have a friend that dreamt about judgement day too,she said the queue was too long,and everyone was mute,and Allah's voice was just too audible,it was very scary for her.
Re: The Day Of Judgement by vedaxcool(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2012
Mai-suya:

don't mind Lagoshsia, she is only crying out of the sustained beating she received https://www.nairaland.com/866635/dear-mr-assad-spoken-word/1#10428961, where I not only exposed him to be liar but refuted the fraudulent shia theology. grin grin grin grin it remains clear to all who the misguided ones are the same persons that shouted Ya Ali madad, whenever veda slams thetruth on their face, the same people that curse veda when they loose an argument can definitely not be rightly guided. let me give her an advise [size=18pt]KEEP BARKING[/size][b][/b]!
Re: The Day Of Judgement by LagosShia: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

don't mind Lagoshsia, she is only crying out of the sustained beating she received https://www.nairaland.com/866635/dear-mr-assad-spoken-word/1#10428961, where I not only exposed him to be liar but refuted the fraudulent shia theology. grin grin grin grin it remains clear to all who the misguided ones are the same persons that shouted Ya Ali madad, whenever veda slams thetruth on their face, the same people that curse veda when they loose an argument can definitely not be rightly guided. let me give her an advise [size=18pt]KEEP BARKING[/size][b][/b]!

looks like you love the idea of "wife beating" from your tender age to think that i'm a "she" and you've "beaten" me.surely,a man who beats a woman can never be on the path of Muhammad (sa),except if you can show one example where he beat a woman.dont be deceived by wahhabism.
Re: The Day Of Judgement by vedaxcool(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Approaching Day, when hearts are at the throats,
filled [with distress]. For the wrongdoers there will be no devoted friend and no intercessor
[who is] obeyed. (Ghaafir 40:18)

And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be
accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided. (Al-Baqarah
2:48)

On the Day when every soul will come disputing for itself, and every soul will be fully
compensated for what it did, and they will not be wronged. (An-Nahl 16:111)
Re: The Day Of Judgement by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

cool the sufficiency theory has been met

(1) (Reply)

4 Romantic Gestures By The Prophet / A Christian Man Sees Prophet Muhammed In His Dream And Accept Islam (vid) / Rabbi: Xtianity Has Died,israel Will Die & Islam Is The Religion Of The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.