Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) (813 Views)

Yahoo Boy Praises Girlfriend For Assisting Him In Defrauding Clients (video) / Police Officers Who Assaulted Travellers With Over 25,000 Naira Bribe Arrested / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On May 03, 2020
While the roads are much quieter throughout the world during the lockdown, there are still people using them. The only problem now is if you get stuck, people probably will not stop to help.

In South Africa, some police officers are on patrol and happy to lend a helping hand - reminding us all that there are officers out there willing to serve and protect. The SA Police Service have praised two of their own from Johannesburg for assisting two different people with tyre problems.

The officers were travelling, patrolling on their way to a roadblock. Colonel Van Eeden noticed two vehicles parked on the yellow lane and pulled over to enquire if they needed assistance. The man had a flat tyre and unfortunately, they had no spare tyre.

The officers used a puncture kit and fixed the puncture for the man so he could continue to his destination. They got the tyre fixed and wished the man a safe journey.

A little while later, they noticed another stationary vehicle and also assisted the man to change his tyre to continue with his travels.

This is the kind of service people appreciate from their police service, no matter where in the world you find yourself.

https://www.goodthingsguy.com/people/saps-change-tyre-joburg/

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by jahlove4jah: 8:11pm On May 03, 2020
There are good men every where.

1 Like

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by Niyeal(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by donbachi(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
For one country like dat..him go carry dat tyre for head do frog jump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by TMKsouth: 9:15pm On May 03, 2020
donbachi:

Lol grin Sad though.
Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by NextD18: 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
Some Nigerian policemen are this kind.

1 Like

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by govomotors: 10:00pm On May 03, 2020
donbachi:

I have experienced same here in Nigeria. While on my way from Lagos to Abuja, I had a bursted tire, a police patrol team stopped, assisted me and made sure everything was okay before they left. They made me understand that where I was is a black spot and they will not leave me there considering the risk.

I also heard directly from some who intially hated the police testifying about the good gesture of the police. According to him, he was in the middle of nowhere when his fuel finished, in his state of confusion a police patrol car pulled over to ask what was the problem.

He told them his predicament, they went inside their patrol car and brought out a 25 liters of fuel which they empty into his tank. He was offering they money for the fuel but the police refused the offer. Since that day his orientation about the police changed.

Am not saying their are not devilish individual in the police but there are those the will not harm or cause their fellow human pain.

I have enjoy good treatment from the Nigeria police on several occasions. We know every policeman can not be like the Felix of Uganda (Andrew Felix Kaweesi).

1 Like

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2020
Future impossible tense in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by yuswrld20(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2020
good and bad policemen abound evrywhere
Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by TMKsouth: 11:54pm On May 03, 2020
MORE GOOD COPS (AND SOLDIERS)

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by proudevil: 1:34am On May 04, 2020
Our own Nigerian police do more....but in their own ways grin

1 Like

Re: Cops Praised For Assisting Stressed Travellers With A Tyre Change (pics) by Lionessza6(f): 9:47am On May 04, 2020
Wow! See how nice white cops are? shocked. We really need onyibos in this our country grin. White people are the best grin grin grin. Onyibos are civilised grin.

Yawn!!.

(1) (Reply)

US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man / VC Of LAUTECH Threaten Man Shot By Police During #EndSARS Protest With Expulsion / Breaking News: Several Children Killed As Gunmen Storm School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.