Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man (803 Views)

Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / EndSARS: Protesters Block Lekki-Ajah Expressway (Video) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by TA4TA4: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBjzWWv9x-s

Atlanta protesters block interstate, set fire to restaurant where police killed black man

On Saturday night, angry protesters set fire to Wendy's fast-food restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia, where police fatally shot and killed Rayshard Brooks, 27.

The protesters surrounded the restaurant and later made their way to Interstate 75/85 bringing traffic to a standstill as they clashed with police. The Wendy's burned for more than an hour before firefighters extinguished the flames.

The white Atlanta Police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Rayshard Brooks has been fired, while his colleague was placed on administrative leave.

In a statement, Atlanta Police spokesman Carlos Campos said Garrett Rolfe, a six-year veteran of the Atlanta Police Department, was fired, and a second officer, Devin Bronsan, a nearly two-year veteran, was placed on administrative leave for their involvement in the death of Rayshard Brookson Friday night.

Brooks' death also led to the resignation of Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields amid backlash over the fatal shooting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by saheedbadmus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na wao black killings everyday .. I just hope the ongoing protest won't lead to something else ..olorun bawa ba esu wi

1 Like

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Its high time the black americans form a vigilante to protect themselves from the monster American police!
this is getting too much!

1 Like

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Honestly White re the most brutal creatures on earth, Take it or leave it 70% of whites has no heart and find it hard to handle temptation.

1 Like

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Enoch07: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
is that restaurant owned by any of the police officers? mumu protesters

1 Like

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by helinues: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tell me who is more racist?

Killing of one black man have led to destruction of innocent people's properties.

No sense in this anymore
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by ellapius(f): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:
is that restaurant owned by any of the police officers? mumu protesters
you don't even know the story so shut up .... embarassed embarassed
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Kdon2: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
mrgoodd:
Honestly White re the most brutal creatures on earth, Take it or leave it 70% of whites has no heart and find it hard to handle temptation.

Arabs are the worst but there is no broadcast just as in China.
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Enoch07: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
ellapius:
you don't even know the story so shut up .... embarassed embarassed
which other story again madam Noah? if that restaurant was yours will u be here typing trash because Airtel gave you free 50mb.
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
mrgoodd:
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by ellapius(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

which other story again madam Noah? if that restaurant was yours will u be here typing trash because Airtel gave you free 50mb.
wen u are so poor to surf the net and get facts u come here read just this and type. mr half baked
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Enoch07: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ellapius:
wen u are so poor to surf the net and get facts u come here read just this and type. mr half baked
my daughter is with the phone now, talk to her
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by ellapius(f): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

my daughter is with the phone now, talk to her
i ll be glad to talk with her ... i am sure she is more intelligent than you the gene must be from her mother...... eeeeeediot empty brains good for nothing aged foool.

1 Like

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Enoch07: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
ellapius:
i ll be glad to talk with here am sure she is more intelligent than you the gene must be from her mother...... eeeeeediot empty brains good for nothing aged foool
God bless you sis, I'm not the reason why you're where you are pls don't blame me for doing nothing to you. the only mistake I did was to comment on a thread. once again sorry

Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by ellapius(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

God bless you sis, I'm not the reason why you're where you are pls don't blame me for doing nothing to you. the only mistake I did was to comment on a thread. once again sorry
look at him still talking trash u think u are good at Savagery bah. if i face u eh .. just get out of here jare
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Enoch07: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
ellapius:
look at him still talking trash u think u are good at Savagery bah. if i face u eh .. just get out of here jare
yes ma
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Isaacvin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wait..... i am confused oooo, is this a fresh incident abi na old story
Re: US Protesters Block Interstate, Burn Restaurant Where Police Killed Black Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Racist White Ran Rips Of Black Life Matters Flag From Neighbours Home / UNIABUJA Graduate Found Dead In A Gutter While Visiting The School For Her Resul / Shocking And Intriguing Story Of An Operation Of Bandits In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.