Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus (1448 Views)

Say Good Bye To Stubborn Piles/haemorrhoids / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by mekuso89(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
Many efforts have been taken by the world health organization in the discovery of the COVID-19 drugs, but few of the have worked. However, the African leaders have not been left behind, after endorsing the adoption of covid-19 organic medicine.

The presidents present in the meeting were; Cyril Ramaphosa (African Union Chairperson and South Africa), Abdul Fatah El Sisi(Egypt), Felix Tshisekedi (DRC), Uhuru Kenyatta(Kenya), Paul Kagame(Rwanda), Mahamadou Issoufou (Niger), Idris Derby(Chad), Boubacar Keita(Mali), Andry Rajoelina(Madagascar).

This happened in a teleconference call involving ten African Heads of States, discussed about adopting the covid-19 organic medications. Uhuru Kenyatta was part of this endorsement. This is a big step towards the fight of corona virus pandemic, in an indigenous way.

This discussion arose after Madagascar developed covid organic medicine to treat covid-19 patients. This was made official earlier 20th April 2020, by the president of Madagascar Andry Rajoelina. They also discussed future plans to tackle such cases if they happen to occur.

This move is a perfect move towards eradicating the corona pandemic. many scientists across Africa will feel the motivation, which will create togetherness and come up with a more powerful drug.

However, WHO warned of carrying out self-medication, saying that they have not recommended any drug to treat corona.

This could be the best time to say goodbye to the corona virus. Unity makes everything possible including pandemics such as corona, which has caused loss of lives over a short period of time.

Good bye corona.

1 Like

Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Ayeesharh(f): 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
I’m coming o
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Ghostrye: 8:52pm On May 03, 2020
where is Nigeria when you need em
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Olusholar24(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
Na opera news you de give credit to.

3 Likes

Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by mekuso89(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2020
Olusholar24:
Na opera news you de give credit to.
Wait a minute, you still gather courage share here sad
Op, you need to be jailed without trail.
For what exactly
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by ojun50(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=Ghostrye post=89152825]where is Nigeria when you need em[/quote
In Kano state

1 Like

Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 03, 2020
Where is your source?
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Mechatronika(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2020
is Op well at all

Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by donbachi(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2020
I know sey dis agaba dem no go dey dia.
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by BroOptimist(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2020
Olusholar24:
Na opera news you de give credit to. Wait a minute, you still gather courage share here sad Op, you need to be jailed without trail.
But, why you dey threaten am nah.
Lol...
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Lawdis(m): 3:29am On May 04, 2020
But the other man from the other side isn't here nah.....why

Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
My guy how far na, how ur side?
BroOptimist:

But, why you dey threaten am nah.

Lol...
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by BroOptimist(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
DontBeStupid:
My guy how far na, how ur side?

Baba, I dey o. How ur side too?
Re: Good News: Good Bye Corona Virus by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2020
BroOptimist:

Baba, I dey o. How ur side too?
Cool...

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Bn Contact Tracing Deal 6mths Before Covid-19 / Why Do We Hv More Cases Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria nw. / Sniper:most Deadly Insect Killer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.