Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? (781 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by DaCharis2016: 10:49pm On May 03, 2020
I just developed high body temperature today after I exposed myself to d morning showers and wind. I mean I rode on a bike for about 17km.

Later on this evening while seating under an ac I developed a high temperature with mild or no headache.

I'm thinking of getting a malaria drug yet.

NB: I used to have these basic symptoms for malaria yearly or 1½ years always.
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by obi4eze(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2020
Are you coughing?

High body temperature is a symptom of many illnesses. However, because of the situation we are in at the moment, it is imperative to take precaution.

See a physician for treatment if the symptoms persist.
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by Tbasicme: 11:00pm On May 03, 2020
Symptoms are manifested response of the body to diseases. Different diseases may have the same symptoms and only test could confirm what type of disease it is. So my advise for you is to go for m.p test or widal after which you take a corresponding medication to that effect. And if symptoms persist, go and meet ya doctor and run further test. That's my 1kobo advise o
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by ignis: 11:26pm On May 03, 2020
This is definitely not the best time to fall sick.

3 Likes

Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by constant1960: 12:19am On May 04, 2020
What about me that my temperature is ranging from 38 degree to 42 degree what should I do
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by constant1960: 12:21am On May 04, 2020
ignis:

Really not the best time brother
More mysterious death Loading
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by tym92(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2020
c
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by tym92(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2020
constant1960:
What about me that my temperature is ranging from 38 degree to 42 degree what should I do
better dnt pray for this
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by mzDIY: 5:33am On May 04, 2020
Its really not a good time to fall sick
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by DaCharis2016: 2:47am On May 05, 2020
obi4eze:
Are you coughing?

High body temperature is a symptom of many illnesses. However, because of the situation we are in at the moment, it is imperative to take precaution.

See a physician for treatment if the symptoms persist.
No! I don't cough.

I already took medication for malaria since yesterday morning and have started feeling well.

I use to consume garlic well enough.

Regards.
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by DaCharis2016: 2:48am On May 05, 2020
Tbasicme:
Symptoms are manifested response of the body to diseases. Different diseases may have the same symptoms and only test could confirm what type of disease it is. So my advise for you is to go for m.p test or widal after which you take a corresponding medication to that effect. And if symptoms persist, go and meet ya doctor and run further test. That's my 1kobo advise o
what's m.p. test?
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by DaCharis2016: 2:49am On May 05, 2020
ignis:
Absolutely, I'm afraid but God will see me through.
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by Nobody: 3:35am On May 05, 2020
constant1960:
High body temperatures can even be a result of lack of enough sleep especially if you dont feel sick.
Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by Tbasicme: 2:54pm On May 05, 2020
DaCharis2016:
what's m.p. test?

Malaria parasite(Plasmodium, spp)

1 Like

Re: MALARIA Symptoms Can Now Be Regarded As Covid-19, Docs? by DaCharis2016: 5:56am On May 07, 2020
Since last Sunday that I developed high fever, it has manifested sign of the virus in me which I never noticed until Wednesday afternoon I drove my motorcycle to gbagada and started gasping for air that I had to look for garlic and warm water to keep me.

It was the garlic, lime orange and warm water that I used on d way to stay alive. Thank you Jesus.

Now what do I do as my ten-month old baby and the mom stay with me?

The mother has being very supportive of me as she runs around for me in everything, though we still trying to distance ourselves and using disinfectant to reduce spread recently.

How can they be safe?

I want to use chloroquine, vitamin c, tummeric, ginger, garlic blackseed oil for my treatment without going to the NCDC as all my effort to reach out to them yesterday abortive couple with the uncertainty with them.

Any doctor here, kindly reach out to me via whatsapp: was.me/2349079169457

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hygienically processed Catfish / Superlife Registration Package / Nlanders, What Can Be The Cure For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.