Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me (48456 Views)

Something Very Bad And Unhygienic Is Happening In Our Food Markets. / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Antiochus(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2023
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

2 Shares

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Antiochus(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2023
nlfpmod please help me push this to fp

2 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
You should be at the pharmacy sir, since you seem to have deduced what's happening to you and what you need is drugs.

And then if the person at the pharmacy is knowledgeable and sound, they might be able to tell if your deducements are right and give you the right drugs...

Or refer you to a doctor if they can't handle it...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by lovinguszz: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Let me wait for answers too cos I sometimes feel that on my body that year.
Used to think it was bed bugs.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Eriggs: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Run go meet doctor opp
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Did you sleep with a prostitute

23 Likes 1 Share

lovinguszz:
Let me wait for answers too cos I sometimes feel that on my body that year.
Used to think it was bed bugs.
Dat year?
So what did you do to it or how did it disappear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by NaijaGoBetter2: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Egbesi in Yoruba language

Food or other substance-allergic.

Next time don't bring it to Nairaland look for a pharmacy around you

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by AllBlack: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ha!. that is the MARK OF THE BEAST.

24 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by peacettw: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Allergic reaction. Differentials range from atopic dermatitis, dermatographism to insect bite

23 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Profprom(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oraimo cord

4 Likes

AllBlack:
Ha. that is MARK OF THE BEAST
u need slaps to reset ur brain

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Godofwar247(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go through the traditional Way
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by lovinguszz: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Eriggs:

Dat year?
So what did you do to it or how did it disappear?
Nothing really. tho that was in sec school. All I remember was applying robb or aboniki on it cos it seemed like some sorta insect bite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by AllBlack: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Eriggs:
u need slaps to reset ur brain
slap me with One bundle of Benjamins

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by sonofthunder: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:
I woke up around 12AM and my body was itching me seriously Iwas scratching it too until I started seeing round and big marks on my body and I noticed my eyes had swollen. It was a strange occurrence so I started googling and I found Hives/Angioedema so I later checked the causes and I read that some foods usually cause it that the body is overreacting to those food. I saw peanut as a culprit.

Before going to bed yesterday I ate peanuts so I think that's the culprit tjis is not my first time taking peanuts though but now my body is still itching I can't sleep. My skin has swollen and I have this hot sensation on my skin all over.

Please can anyone prescribe a drug for me. This is hell for me. My whole body is itching me seriously.

What else did you eat the previous day? Are you lactose intolerant?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Rybnyk(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

You seem to be having an allergic reaction to the peanuts or some food you ate. It's better you see a doctor to know the right drug to take...

2 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by jubrilELsudan: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO SET FIRE FOR YOUR BODY OOO CAUSE NA WITCHES DON POISON YOU OOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by propsad3: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
K
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by ugbanante: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go see a pharmacist. Better still dermatologist

2 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by sonofthunder: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Last time I had this wasn't funny oh.

Then I rushed to start rubbing aloe vera on it. Mine was bigger on my neck. I guess I was too agressive with the aloe vera as the area dried of and began to peel off but no sign of such on my skin at all after a short time

1 Like

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by AllBlack: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
IconicR:
Did you sleep with a prostitute

and that is your own diagnosis.

5 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Funflipper: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Allergy. The person is reacting to something he or she must have ingested.

1 Like

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by sircrabo: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
I don't know the English name. In Ibo it's Ola mmanu. Rub red oil around the affected areas and it'll disappear. Unless it's something else

13 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by Samtoog: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mr man, if you know what is good for you, you’ll be at the hospital now. From what you just explained, you might be having peanut allergy. When it comes to allergies, you don’t know what you have going on internally. Better to have it checked out.

3 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by chiboycue: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Antiochus:

Sorry for your predicament.
We cannot prescribe drugs to you because we are not medical practioners. You should consult a doctor at a general hospital or you could consult a pharmacist at a pharmacy for medical intervention

2 Likes

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by nafisu: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's an allergy, I get same reaction hours after taking any dairy product, but goes away without treatment as long as I don't take that product, no issues

1 Like

Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by King3urna(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hmm bro go to the pharmacy dem go feed you with crappie sh*t here ohh
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by thaoriginator: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Op, that's lack of high grade cry
Re: Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me by sukkot: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
lapalapa

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) / Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.