Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine (2487 Views)

Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? / Myths Or Facts: Are Car Fires Work Of The Village People Or Just Carelessness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by Ezechimma(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2020
I got a pop on IG that I could cheap cars on that site. True be told some of the cars are very cheap but I am scared because I feel it is scam and that cars can't actually be bought at those prices in Nigeria except maybe it was stolen.

I need ur advise pls
Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by CrownV12(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2020
If it feels like scam, looks like scam and sounds like scam, It definitely is scam.

3 Likes

Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by Ezechimma(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
CrownV12:
If it feels like scam, looks like scam and sounds like scam, It definitely is scam.

Thanks
Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by xreal: 11:15am On May 05, 2020
Ezechimma:
I got a pop on IG that I could cheap cars on that site. True be told some of the cars are very cheap but I am scared because I feel it is scam and that cars can't actually be bought at those prices in Nigeria except maybe it was stolen .

I need ur advise pls

Which advise again?
Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by fmarshal3: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ezechimma:
I got a pop on IG that I could cheap cars on that site. True be told some of the cars are very cheap but I am scared because I feel it is scam and that cars can't actually be bought at those prices in Nigeria except maybe it was stolen.

I need ur advise pls

you are 99.9% correct when i saw those cars at ridiculously low price i just said it is definitely a scam. and no verified buyer at all.

1 Like

Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by Samconcepts(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
A friend of mine just went ahead with a transaction on a car he saw on olist 2013 Toyota Camry for 1.450m. He called the attached phone number and they said he has to pay 100k for allocation. As I type, he has already paid, even before telling me. He's in PH, he called someone living in Lagos to help him go check the car and the person encouraged him to pay the 100k then they will come back to pay for the car in a week's time. The car is ridiculously too cheap and which one is allocation fee again. I don't know how to tell him that he is being scammed because he sounds so convinced.
Re: Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Samconcepts:
A friend of mine just went ahead with a transaction on a car he saw on olist 2013 Toyota Camry for 1.450m. He called the attached phone number and they said he has to pay 100k for allocation. As I type, he has already paid, even before telling me. He's in PH, he called someone living in Lagos to help him go check the car and the person encouraged him to pay the 100k then they will come back to pay for the car in a week's time. The car is ridiculously too cheap and which one is allocation fee again. I don't know how to tell him that he is being scammed because he sounds so convinced.
your friend has being magarized

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Fixing My Clutch / Price For Honda Baby Gear Box Needed With Contact Details??? / Let's Play A Game Shall We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.