Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

#bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) (1708 Views)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Evicted Big brother Lockdown Housemate, and Billionaire Son of Terry Waya, Kiddwaya has just United with his mom who just Returned from United Kingdom.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-kiddway-meets-with-his-mom-who-just-returned-from-ukphotos/

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
What should we do with these pictures

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
I wonder what Erica see in this boy to have warranted all the mess she puts herself
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by Built2last: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
The match this night how e go be
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by solmus: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

She should be proud of her son, she raised a Gentleman 100%

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zzor:
I wonder what Erica see in this boy to have warranted all the mess she puts herself

She saw his now and future. Most importantly, she saw her father's pocket kiss
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by Ever8090: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zzor:
everything...now tell us what is lacking in him..
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Zzor:

You aren't wondering anything. You clearly know its about the billions and as a 9ja lady you would of done the same thing 100%.

You will cuss me out for being blunt but you know its truth.
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Fly boss
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddway Meets With His Mom Who Just Returned From Uk(photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2020
kidwaya K for k leg.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia's Daughter Undergoes Surgery / A Year After Diakite Went Viral For Looking Like Rema, See Her Latest Photos / Paul Okoye And Peter Okoye Settle Their Difference As They Follow Each Other On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.