Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details (4240 Views)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by SleekGist: 7:05am On May 04, 2020
A crew member who witnessed the death of Nigerian professional dancer, Kodak, has given full details of her demise and exonerated Clearance Peters.

According to the eyewitness, Clearance Peters wasn’t present and the incident didn’t happen in his house, it happened in the studio.

Narrating the events that led to her shocking demise, the crew member started by warning against the use of metal phone back cover.

The crew member said, kodak also called love divine (LD) was charging her phone which had metal back cover and she was trying to use a metal socket while her body was sweaty with no shoes, suddenly they heard a bang which got them curious.

“We looked back to see what happened and saw a spark on LD’s phone lying on her chest, we rushed to her to see that she had been electrocuted” The eyewitness said.

“We carried her somewhere safer, tried to revive her, she was responding with gasps, her colleague was calling her name, I went out to call for help, then Clearance was notified”

“After first aid, we carried her in a car and went to hospital in the estate, they wouldn’t even open gate”

“We moved to another hospital, finally, doctor came and checked her and said she was dead” report said. Sleekgist reports.

Click to read all the shocking screenshots here;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/kodaks-death-crew-member-exonerates-clarence-peters-gives-shocking-details/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by DICKstractor: 7:18am On May 04, 2020
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:23am On May 04, 2020
Without being judgemental, I would av also exonerated my source of livelihood even when he's clearly guilty of a crime....

1 Like

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Davash222(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2020
Death is inevitable.
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by skedman(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2020
We all charge our phones at home and we know the current that charges a phone
There is a stepdown that reduces the the current from 220v to 12 v which is equal to 12 finger batteries.
That execuse is still not accepted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Millenniumlady(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2020
Ehhhyaaaa amalichan nwa embarassed
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by HMarshal(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2020
skedman:
We all charge our phones at home and we know the current that charges a phone
There is a stepdown that reduces the the current from 220v to 12 v which is equal to 12 finger batteries.
That execuse is still not accepted

The part about the metal back suld be verified & considered into the maths up there & see if it catches

8 Likes

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by 10billionDollar: 8:21am On May 04, 2020
I have been shocked by a LTV phone on charging. embarassed
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by okeyben10: 8:39am On May 04, 2020
If d electrocution happened whilst d phone was on her chest then there should be a patch on her chest.

1 Like

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by lukui: 8:50am On May 04, 2020
RIP to the dead though
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by bro4u: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
The only Kodak I know is a company.

3 Likes

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by erad(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2020
This story is becoming more and more senseless...

Fine she was trying to plug in her phone,
She was sweaty,
She was probably standing at that point...
Let's assume people choose to overlook every other inaccuracies in the story...

How exactly does someone charging her phone end up on the floor with the phone on her chest and still plugged in?

Is that how long the charging cable was?
Is that how precious the phone was that the initial shock wasn't enough to make her drop her phone but was enough to electrocute her?

Too many inconsistencies in my opinion.

Obviously my opinion doesn't count.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by hidhrhis(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2020
I was shocked yesterday afternoon when I wanted to plug my laptop charger
An adrenaline rushed into me and made me drop the charger and run for it without nothing chasing me
Rip Kodak but I believe it is her time that's why she died
In the next 120 years every nairalander will be dead so let's try to live a good life
Never hurt anyone, do good always
Don't be atheist and worship God cos you never can tell if heaven and hell is real until you reach heaven

2 Likes

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Randy100: 9:21am On May 04, 2020
I choose to beleive the story because the question is why would the crew want to kill her?
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by lereinter(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2020
Oh

You mean it's not Colorado
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Dominatrix(f): 10:00am On May 04, 2020
Clarence.... Not Clearance.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:01am On May 04, 2020
erad:
This story is becoming more and more senseless...

Fine she waa trying to plug in her phone,
She was sweaty,
She was probably standing at that point...
Let's assume people choose to ovelook every other inaccuracies in the story...

How exactly does someone charging her phone end up on the floor with the phone on her chest and still plugged in?

Is that how long the charging cable was?
Is that how precious the phone was that the initial shock wasn't enough to make her drop her phone but was enough to electrocute her?

To many inconsistencies in my opinion.

Obviously my opinion doesn't count.
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by elpochas: 10:21am On May 04, 2020
hidhrhis:
I was shocked yesterday afternoon when I wanted to plug my laptop charger
An adrenaline rushed into me and made me drop the charger and run for it without nothing chasing me
Rip Kodak but I believe it is her time that's why she died
In the next 120 years every nairalander will be dead so let's try to live a good life
Never hurt anyone, do good always
Don't be atheist and worship God cos you never can tell if heaven and hell is real until you reach heaven
120yrs Is to much sef,with the way the world is changing it should be 90yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Lawly: 10:43am On May 04, 2020
Randy100:
I choose to beleive the story because the question is why would the crew want to kill her?

for blood money ofcourse.
I have been saying it that those people are money ritualists but thank god my god has vindicated me. cool
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Randy100: 11:56am On May 04, 2020
Lawly:

for blood money ofcourse.
I have been saying it that those people are money ritualists but thank god my god has vindicated me. cool
Are you for real? I don't beleive in money ritual.

1 Like

Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by Xmen149(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2020
HMarshal:

The part about the metal back suld be verified & considered into the maths up there & see if it catches

if you have a metal casing phone eg Nokia , which charging if you move your fingers along the metal casing gently you will notice numb on your fingers followd with tiny vibration feeling on ur fingers .static charges I guess. I think some conditions can magnify that.

am getting me a pouch
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by DateMynd44(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2020
Dominatrix:
Clarence.... Not Clearance.
shut up
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2020
Kodak kadok
Re: Kodak’s Death: Crew Member Exonerates Clarence Peters, Gives Shocking Details by vickertony(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
First hospital couldn't open the gate...
she could have survived only if they opened the gate.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke / Wow! Checkout Photos Of Tiwa Savage Wedding Cake.. / Birthday S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.