Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu (2639 Views)

Video : Coronarvirus Is Caused By Corruption - EFCC Boss Magu Tells Buhari / Coronavirus Is Caused By Corruption --EFCC Chairman Magu / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Ejima1: 8:54am On May 04, 2020

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2020
Does channels TV run adverts?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Lekison(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2020
Everybody can't be full of hate like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by lx3as(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2020
What's the connection between Channel TV's adverts and Biafra agitation?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2020
Lekison:
Everybody can't be full of hatred like you.
.lol
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by simplycarro: 9:14am On May 04, 2020
Nothing good ever come out from this mmoron.

He is full of hate for everything about Nigeria and Nigerians except his Ibo people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20am On May 04, 2020
lx3as:
What's is the connection between Channel TV's adverts and Biafra agitation?
They no longer report the truth!!!

Channels TV used to be associated with investigative journalism

Now, they are sentimental and partial in their reportage

If it has/have not affected IPOB now, who says it won't reach them in future

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Sunshineg5(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
So AIt PDP media house runs advertisement?

I don't know why Kanu is concerned about the "Zoo media".

How will this news accomplish utopian Biafra?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Sunshineg5(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

They no longer report the truth!!!

Channels TV used to be associated with investigative journalism

Now, they are sentimental and partial in their reportage

If it has/has not affected IPOB now, who says it won't reach them in future
Be justifying stupidity with another stupidity.

Why should ipob care about what Channels think of them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Emetofranklinch(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Why should ipob care about what channels think of them.
Hmm
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2020
Tvc is the worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Why should ipob care about what channels think of them.

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Sunshineg5(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=89167411][/quote] You should have followed the message in that your picture before making a silly comment earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by GamalNasser: 9:38am On May 04, 2020
Very true

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Gracchus: 9:41am On May 04, 2020
lx3as:
What's is the connection between Channel TV's adverts and Biafra agitation?
I swear, the question came to my mind sef, like, can't they agitate for their country without mentioning others?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by manuelreports: 9:43am On May 04, 2020
simplycarro:
Nothing good ever come out from this mmoron.

He is full of hate for everything about Nigeria and Nigerians except his Ibo people
What do you say when he criticise Ohananeze or are they not Igbo. I have listened to Kanu since 2014. And I must say Kanu have never compromised, his words are still the same. A word you will never hear from your so called evil politicians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by manuelreports: 9:44am On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
I swear, the question came to my mind sef, like, can't they agitate for their country without mentioning others?
Whether you like it or not Biafra must come
It is left for you to clamour for Oduduwa Republic or remain a Fulani salve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by omonnakoda: 9:44am On May 04, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu est mort

Regarde Gabriel Gatumbo de Gabon, remplaçant de Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Discovery4today: 9:45am On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
He is exposing the evil going on in NIGERIA. How does channels TV make Their money when they don't run adverts like CNN, fox and others

6 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You should have followed the message in that your picture before making a silly comment earlier.
Channels to all was believe to be the only channel that broadcast the undiluted truth due to their investigative journalism

They make Nigerians believe in truthful journalism again with accolades to that effect

Accolades not bribed or bought!

Now face the message!

Channels TV has deviated from it original purpose!!!

If you have anything to say in regards to this, let's hear it! If not I wish you the very best!

FYI, this lapses if not corrected bounce back to the people!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Discovery4today: 9:51am On May 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Channels to all was believe to be the only channel that broadcast the undiluted truth due to their investigative journalism

They make Nigerians believe in truthful journalism again with accolades to that effect

Now face the message!

If you have anything to say in regards to this, let's hear it! If not I wish you the very best!

Channels TV have deviated. One sided reportage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Sunshineg5(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Now face the message!

My question to you remains how does Channels reporting affect Biafra?

Or is Channels television station the United nations or international organizations that can influence Biafra ?

After all, Kanu has already tagged every newspaper in Nigeria Yoruba media whether they belong to Yorubas or not.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2020
Discovery4today:

Channels TV have deviated. One sided reportage
That's it!!! The zeal is no longer there!

I can boldly tell you that many have lost interest in the Nigerian news before the emergence of Channels TV

Many just listen to the news from other broadcasting houses just to know what's happening around them

They don't rely solely on it because they know that Nigeria is politicised in everything

The emergence, ways and methods of broadcasting by channels changed that! Brought ray of hope only for it to be short lived!

Anybody that cares about the truth will be concerned with what's going on with channels TV right now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Unik3030: 10:10am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Whether you like it or not Biafra must come
It is left for you to clamour for Oduduwa Republic or remain a Fulani salve
Biafra my foot,with this your attack on everyone Biafra can't come in d next 100years n presidency u won't get

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by SciLab: 10:11am On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:

It is the same 'others', especially yoro-muslims that have been insulting MASSOB, BZM and Biafrans for decades for an agitation that does not concern them.

Stop lamenting because you are now being served your own poison. Kanu doesn't need your like or love. He needs to be respected and taken serious and he is. That's why Radio Biafra Facebook page is filled with you yoruba muslims who claim to hate Biafra.

Start minding your business first, then we can take from there.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by simplycarro: 10:27am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

What do you say when he criticise Ohananeze or are they not Igbo. I have listened to Kanu since 2014. And I must say Kanu have never compromised, his words are still the same. A word you will never hear from your so called evil politicians.

Good luck to you and Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by manuelreports: 11:04am On May 04, 2020
Unik3030:
Biafra my foot,with this your attack on everyone Biafra can't come in d next 100years n presidency u won't get
U mean you will never be liberated from Fulani servitude in the next 100 years?
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Staro: 11:05am On May 04, 2020
So true
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Discovery4today: 11:17am On May 04, 2020
grin grin
manuelreports:

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Unik3030: 11:52am On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

so u are presenting OSU's as d Liberator of Nigeria?
the same nyamiri building statues,sharing kerosene,d same people with no fire truck in d whole billionaire state abi?

b4 people can take u serious on development n liberation,u have to start from your state cos they say charity begins at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by manuelreports: 11:56am On May 04, 2020
Unik3030:
so u are presenting OSU's as d Liberator of Nigeria?
the same nyamiri building statues,sharing kerosene,d same people with no fire truck in d whole billionaire state abi?

b4 people can take u serious on development n liberation,u have to start from your state cos they say charity begins at home
I know about only one developed state in South West and that is Lagos, and Lagos happens to be a no man's Land. The other states can't even compete with Ebonyi in terms of development. Funny enough lack of exposure and travelling is ur major problem. How can a man of over 40 years not travel to other parts of country in his life time. Life of poverty and hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by allthingsgood: 12:00pm On May 04, 2020
This scammer still de make noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt / The Real Motive Behind Buhari's Privatization Of The NNPC / Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.