Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning (112472 Views)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) / Floods At 3rd Mainland Bridge, Oworo Estate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by bakila: 2:01pm On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Op, I can see your face in the rear mirror... cheesy

3rd mainland bridge is clear sha shocked.
Hyper FBI stuff or simple attention to details.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by unmask: 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
To those people predicting doom as this lockdown is undergoing gradual relaxation. You do not know what it means to continually remain indoors over a virus with 5% chance of death. Hunger on its own has 100% chance of death. If you wish to help spread the 'stay home' gospel, start by attending to all these nairalanders dropping account numbers everywhere. If you can't, mind your f*cking business as people go about their daily businesses. Capisce
that is not 5% chance of death.....400 recovered 87 deaths.....that is 17.9% death rate
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Systrom(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
But Ikeja road was filled with cars

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by IamDavids: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Oga go and cut your finger nails...
Covid 19 could breed therein u know...

Gazamba!!

Covid-19 is the disease, Sars-Cov-2 is the causative pathogen. You ended making up a nuisance of yourself. Your naive ass should be sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by FrenchyL(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2020
Authoreety:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga you sef!
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Generalkorex(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2020
Exactly
tasceige:
Please what time was this taken and which axis?
Mainland to Island or Island to mainland.

Report and videos I'm seeing around as early as 6am is different.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Alwaysachick: 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
Op you arrived late
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Alwaysachick: 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=FREEMADNESS post=89174030][/quote]

That fine girl allow you touch her with this nail ewww angry
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Dandsome: 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
Authoreety:
wetin carry your eyes go there?

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Mcweber(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
Seen!!!

So when are you fixing your wiper??

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by JimmyBishop: 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
Lawdis:
....oga why your car wiper kon dey do aswey to God nah.... and even without blade
Chai! Nairaland na something else o. Waitin consign you with his car wiper. grin I don laugh tire.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Congonatty: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=2mch post=89168349]
Who cares? He sha can afford a car and can move around without fear that he owes any one. Do you have a car? Can your father afford that car on his own without a man giving you money for it?[/s] I have a personal car and a house I built @ 20years so the question should be directed to you cheesy grin

@20 years?

Well. OK.no problem
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Oga go and cut your finger nails... Covid 19 could breed therein u know...
awon eniyan Eagle eye
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Congonatty: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=2mch post=89168349]
Who cares? He sha can afford a car and can move around without fear that he owes any one. Do you have a car? Can your father afford that car on his own without a man giving you money for it?[/s] I have a personal car and a house I built @ 20years so the question should be directed to you cheesy grin

At 20 years?

Ok
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by olumide4christ: 2:38pm On May 04, 2020
rhadiator15:
Covid 19 could breed therein u know... grin grin

Are you aware that the OP is not the one driving? It's the driver's fingernails that need to be cut.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by bodex196(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Oga go and cut your finger nails... Covid 19 could breed therein u know...
Looku looku �
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by olumide4christ: 2:40pm On May 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Op, I can see your face in the rear mirror... cheesy

3rd mainland bridge is clear sha shocked.

Look closely ooo...it's not the OP but the driver's image in rear view mirror.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by MikkieEl: 2:43pm On May 04, 2020
tasceige:
Please what time was this taken and which axis?
Mainland to Island or Island to mainland.

Report and videos I'm seeing around as early as 6am is different.
Apparently Island to Mainland.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by olumide4christ: 2:44pm On May 04, 2020
Deen112:
People staying in and not coming out should be the least of your worries. You are driving on the traffic lane and not holding the steering with both hands and lastly your wiper is not functioning despite the rain this morning. Keep safe

He is not the one driving... can't you all see from the pictures posted? One of the pictures has the driver's 2 hands on the steering wheel...how is it possible for the OP to be the person driving with 2 hands on the wheel and still taking pictures

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by olumide4christ: 2:47pm On May 04, 2020
Mentorme:

Are you aware that the driver is not the one that took the picture?

Please help me tell them...a lot of people commenting about fingernails and wiper are not observant at all.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Pappyjulie196(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
Lagos residents would have been the law abiding to #Stayathome if govt. Do the needful.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by olumide4christ: 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
bluefilm:

You are not supposed to wear face masks inside a vehicle or do you want to kill yourself by depriving your dusty brain of the much needed oxygen?

Na wa o!

It's the driver you see in the rear view mirror, not the OP.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On May 04, 2020
Who want to die na?
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Kabir5643(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
Lmao. I dey wonder how E dey take tanba
Authoreety:
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by dm2019(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2020
please stay home o.. it's not safe to be out yet.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by MisterGrace: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
Cut your nails. This habit is very disgusting and risky, especially now.

To what end is this dirty habit?
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Uncleshaga(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2020
If you don't have something useful to do outside,better dey ur dey oh make I dey my dey
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
Op have to change your wiper, it looks like a weapon.
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2020
Congonatty:

At 20 years?

Ok
Yes you heard me right
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:03pm On May 04, 2020
Congonatty:

@20 years?

Well. OK.no problem
yes at 20
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by Vmotors: 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
Just Precautions o. By Tomorrow it will change watch.!!!
Re: Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning by nnadychuks(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
To those people predicting doom as this lockdown is undergoing gradual relaxation. You do not know what it means to continually remain indoors over a virus with 5% chance of death. Hunger on its own has 100% chance of death. If you wish to help spread the 'stay home' gospel, start by attending to all these nairalanders dropping account numbers everywhere. If you can't, mind your f*cking business as people go about their daily businesses. Capisce
in Nigeria it’s 20%... check NCDC Twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.