Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) (3557 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / Scary Photos:China's 240 Metres High Glass Bridge I Walked On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
These pictures show a double-deck glass bridge in China with a mind-boggling undulating design that is just too scary for some people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4711260/The-terrifying-glass-bottom-bridge-juts-cliff.html

2 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by obi4eze(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
shocked

This is so scary even from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
The bridge sits on 459ft (140m) above a ravine, 328ft long (100m) and spans the Shenxianju valley in Zhejiang province.

3 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
The crossing actually consists of three undulating bridges and part of its deck is made from transparent glass.

1 Like

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
The bridge was designed by He Yunchang, a steel structure expert who was also involved in the design of Beijing's Bird's Nest Stadium for the 2008 Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmm, so scary...ppl get mind to climb am sef

1 Like

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Opened September, 2020.

Since its opening, more than 200,000 people have visited the bridge.

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by LMS1(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
To Me There Is Nothing Scary There.
Or Is This Fear Of Height The Reason We Dont Have High Rise Structures In Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Deejay1000(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
tourism boosting project everywhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Another glass-bottomed walkway, in Chongqing, China, is built on the side of a cliff face at 390ft high and extends 262 feet into the air.

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by LMS1(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Xie Xie Explores (thankyou) cheesy
I Just Love The Chinese,
Despite The Fact That Their Population Is 1.4billion And Their Landscape Is 70% Mountanous,
The Chinese Still Remain The Worlds Fastest Growing Nation.
Infact According To National Geograpic, China Builds A New Skyscrapper Every Five Days And At Least 73 New Ones Every Year!.
China Is Also Home Of 7 World Class University.
And 6 Of World 33 Mega Cities Are In China.
Thanks To The Fact That Officially Chinese Are Allowed To Bear Only 2 Children.
But Come To Nigeria....
Hmm Let Me Keep Quiet oo,
Some Of Us Hate Hearing The Truth. grin

15 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by starbuck(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2021
What if I fall

You see this life, I treasure it much ehhhh, I did rather sleep than exploring this kind of thing

2 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
They will build standard things in their country and bring substandard things to Africa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
starbuck:

What if i fall

You see this life, I treasure it much ehhhh, I did rather sleep than exploring this kind of thing

You can't.

4 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
bigtt76:
They will build standard things in their country and bring substandard things to Africa cheesy

The substandard is what you asked for, ask your politicians.

A project, standard, with 1,000 years lifespan will cost #10,000.

The Governor, Minister, and committees set up will budget and approve #50,000 for the project but release 5,000 to the contractors.

What do you expect

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by dynicks(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2021
When you travel out to countries such as these, then would you know that being holed up in Nigeria has deprived you lots of years of pleasure and experience....!!

6 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Liposure: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
It can't be ordinary glass.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
China is surpassing the USA in every way.

4 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
With innovations like this this,it keeps getting hard defending the black race

My guys them think the black race is cursed but anytime I counter by using the likes of ancient Egypt and benin kingdom,I get countered back like 4 to 1 embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2021
China seems to be the king of engineering and architecture in the world.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
rottennaija:
China is surpassing the USA in every way.
China just invents anything that comes to their mind/head either useful, useless or harmful but USA invents based on strategic needs, advancement and to address/correct their shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2021
God punish devil i no go move grin grin
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by lymelyte(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
bigtt76:
it is what africa asked for. FYI, Chinese also produced for other countries in the west but for the fact that the west do not joke or compromise standard,they get the best from China..
Countries in West Africa, especially Nigeria usually ask for substandard courtesy Nigeria business men.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Some humans are Just in love with death.

Please nobody should tell me that this is adventure.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:

China just invents anything that comes to their mind/head either useful, useless or harmful but USA invents based on strategic needs, advancement and to address/correct their shortcomings.

I see, no wonder the US is shivering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by michlins(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:

lolz. USA that has decaying infrastructure everywhere.

China is building and developing faster than USA and their economy plus sheer population is a source of worry to the world powers

6 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Okadall: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
rottennaija:

I see, no wonder the US is shivering.

where did you get this extract??
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Okadall:

where did you get this extract??

I don't remember exactly when I downloaded the pdf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2021
See something na.
And there is a certain me celebrating Wike's flyovers.

3 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Stop18(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
sleek but my fear of heights won’t let me up there
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Mindlog: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm...a no go area for those who are orophobic (like me cheesy cheesy) or acrophobic as it can trigger panic attacks.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Okadall: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
rottennaija:

I don't remember exactly when I downloaded the pdf.

I need the name I want to download it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Debunk Reports Of Bomber In Its Aircraft / Namibia Is The Most Beautiful City In Africa Not Even South Africa. Check It Out / Anyone With Quote For Cheap Airfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.