Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore (2504 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2020
Hello guys wink
I want to dedicate this thread to Nigerians living in Asia countries, can you share your your experience living among the Asians . Countries like:-
Japan
Korea
Singapore
China
And others too!

How is factory work like over there! Share your experience to aspiring migrant that would like to visit there soon after this pandemic...

I heard that Asia is best country for hustling while Europe is to settle down with your wife. What do you have to say about . Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by jizzyjordan: 11:39am On May 04, 2020
space booked
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2020
jizzyjordan:
space booked

Haha book for two grin grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by jimohibrahim(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
Booked for me and my family
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
jimohibrahim:
Booked for me and my family

Don’t forget to buy popcorn � and Fanta
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2020
Cc:

Chukxie

Moonraker
komia
blackbriar

ThePallidMan
acadollar
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:
Cc:

Chukxie

Moonraker
komia
blackbriar

ThePallidMan
acadollar

Hello, bro. Wetin dey? Buhari palliatives don show? Eyes are 'redding' ooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

Hello, bro. Wetin dey? Buhari palliatives don show? Eyes are 'redding' ooo!

Lol.. Nothing dey show boss cheesy

JustEdward wan come that side and as per say you be our boss for there, na hin make me summon you together with the other bosses smiley

No vex biko..

@emboldened... I think say dem dey give una palliative falafala for there shocked
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by imran90(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:
Cc:
Chukxie
Moonraker komia blackbriar
ThePallidMan acadollar
I greet you na special boss
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
imran90:

I dey humble bossman smiley

Ramadan kareem cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2020
JustEdward:
Hello guys wink
I want to dedicate this thread to Nigerians living in Asia countries, can you share your your experience living among the Asians . Countries like:-
Japan
Korea
Singapore
China
And others too!

How is factory work like over there! Share your experience to aspiring migrant that would like to visit there soon after this pandemic...

I heard that Asia is best country for hustling while Europe is to settle down with your wife. What do you have to say about . Thank you

SOUTH KOREA :
For factory jobs 7 to 7, Monday to Saturday, head to South Korea. Jobs range from but not limited to textile factories, building green houses, chemical factories (dangerous), farm jobs.
Drawbacks:
* Visa is tough to get these days, but study visa can be gotten if you find a university willing to admit you, and you have the wherewithal to pay tuitions.
* Language barrier. The more conversant you are at Korean, the better your stay in Korea would be.
* Cost of living is high in Seoul but cheaper in cities like Ansan, Suwon, Puncheon, Dongducheon.
* Nightlife is great in Itaewon, Gangnam and Hyongdae.
* Chics: Look clean with little or no beard like an American GI (soldier ) and Korean chics would mistake you for an American.

CHINA:
There are no factory jobs for foreigners especially blacks in China because China prioritizes jobs for its citizens before anyone else.
*Visa : Like South Korea, the Chinese visa is now tough to get especially for Nigerians. However study visas aren't extremely difficult to get. So, try that route.
*Jobs: Business - basically but not limited to mini exportation, logistic/ shipping, teaching ( em em backdoor job but it pays good money minimum 6000 - 7000 Yuan and max 10k and above depending on one's qualifications, pronunciation, experience and sometimes looks ( Chinese people love fair skinned people)
*Cost of living: Affordable in smaller cities than larger ones.
*Chics: Sometimes hard to get but with some Chinese in your hat, they'll soon relax and you'd be eating from their cookie jars before you know it. Note: Chinese people are nuts for pale skinned people so don't be surprised you'd be passed up for some scraggy skint white dude.

JAPAN, SINGAPORE ,MALAYSIA : Visited for leisurely grooves.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

JustEdward wan come that side and as per say you be our boss for there, na hin make me summon you together with the other bosses smiley

No vex biko..

@emboldened... I think say dem dey give una palliative falafala for there shocked
Choi ! Pallia wetin grin
But it's all good. We dey push am by God's grace. No dulling.
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2020
imran90:

Brotherly, greetings man. How family? And how the Ramadan dey go? Regards!
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

SOUTH KOREA :
For factory jobs 7 to 7, Monday to Saturday, head to South Korea. Jobs range from but not limited to textile factories, building green houses, chemical factories (dangerous), farm jobs.
Drawbacks:
* Visa is tough to get these days, but study visa can be gotten if you find a university willing to admit you, and you have the wherewithal to pay tuitions.
* Language barrier. The more conversant you are at Korean, the better you stay in Korea would be.
* Cost of living is high in Seoul but cheaper in cities like Ansan, Suwon, Puncheon, Dongducheon.
* Nightlife is great in Itaewon, Gangnam and Hyongdae.
* Chics: Look clean with little or no beard like an American GI (soldier ) and Korean chics would mistake you for an American.

CHINA:
There are no factory jobs for foreigners especially blacks in China because China prioritizes jobs for its citizens before anyone else.
*Visa : Like South Korea, the Chinese visa is now tough to get especially for Nigerians. However study visas aren't extremely difficult to get. So, try that route.
*Jobs: Business - basically but not limited to mini exportation, logistic/ shipping, teacher ( em em backdoor job but it pays good money minimum 6000 - 7000 Yuan and max 10k and above depending on one's qualifications, pronunciation, experience and sometimes looks ( Chinese people love fair skinned people)
*Cost of living: Affordable in smaller cities than larger ones.
*Chics: Sometimes hard to get but with some Chinese in your hat, they'll soon relax and you'd be eating from their cookie jars before you know it. Note: Chinese people are nuts for pale skinned people so don't be surprised you'd be passed up for some scraggy skint white dude.

JAPAN, SINGAPORE ,MALAYSIA : Visited for leisurely grooves.

Wow thank you boss, I applied for Korea visa through conference visa and it was denied, to see schools that accept undergraduate is very difficult... which other route boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

No vex biko..

Hadampson haha thank you bro! I want to run leave this country Biko!!
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
JustEdward:

Wow thank you boss, I applied for Korea visa through conference visa and it was denied, to see schools that accept undergraduate is very difficult... which other route boss

You could pursue Business Investor visa D8 is another route but the requirements are stringent. Read below :

http://m.koreatimes.co/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=18813.

One not-too-stringent way to acquire a D8 visa is if a company ( Nigerian or Korean owned ) invites one either as an overseas partner or shareholder to join them in Korea. It can be tricky but I know a few people who've done it. Another way albeit far-fetched but doable is to find a Korean who is willing to head to Nigeria to marry you grin. Again the surest way is through study visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

Choi ! Pallia wetin grin
But it's all good. We dey push am by God's grace. No dulling.

Wow.. And I dey think say chin chon go dey different tongue

God's mercy on you IJN

We dey rough am for here.. E no easy but we depend on God smiley
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
JustEdward:

No be only you bro smiley
But covik vilus don spoil my plans cheesy
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2020
JustEdward:

No be only you bro. smiley
But covik vilus don spoil my plans cheesy
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

Wow.. And I dey think say chin chon go dey different tongue

God's mercy on you IJN

We dey rough am for here.. E no easy but we depend on God smiley

I've been home since January 17th; although I've been working from home since second week in February. I'm lucky I can work from home, not everyone is this lucky. Anyways, post COVID-19 will open a new chapter in a lot of areas such as business, education, employment, supply chain, entertainment...Be positioned with skills needed for the 'new world'.
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

I've been home since January 17th; although I've been working from home since second week in February. I'm lucky I can work from home, not everyone is this lucky. Anyways, post COVID-19 will open a new chapter in a lot of areas such as business, education, employment, supply chain, entertainment...Be positioned with skills needed for the 'new world'.

Wow.. This is serious shocked

I'm fully prepared for the 'new world'
Presently, I'm undergoing an online course on basic fundamental of digital marketing smiley
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by blackbriar: 5:33pm On May 04, 2020
imran90:

Tokyo craiglist jobs

https://tokyo.craigslist.org/d/jobs/search/jjj?lang=en&cc=us
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

Wow.. This is serious shocked

I'm fully prepared for the 'new world'
Presently, I'm undergoing an online course on basic fundamental of digital marketing smiley

Great! Coursera, edX, Udemy are some great platforms for online learning. Good luck, man.
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

Great! Coursera, edX, Udemy are some great platforms for online learning. Good luck, man.

Yeah, but those sites are not free tongue
I'm learning it for free.
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

Yeah, but those sites are not free tongue
I'm learning it for free.

There are some free courses on edX.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

There are some free courses on edX.

For real shocked

I'd check it out, xiexie grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
Hadampson:

For real shocked

I'd check it out, xiexie grin

Bu yong xie, wo de xiong di. Ni hua shuo han yu ma?
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Hadampson(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2020
chukxie:

Ah, i no fit speak mandarin oh grin

I learned that phrase on one group on facebook smiley
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Collins4u1(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
Uh la la. Following
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by JustEdward(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by Akeem79(m): 3:53am On May 05, 2020
chukxie:

it should be... ni hui shuo han yu ma ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Asia Countries! Japan, Singapore by chukxie(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
Akeem79:

it should be... ni hui shuo han yu ma ?

Thanks. Just noticed it now. Xie xie.
Wo hui shuo han yu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) / Online Dv Lottery Status Confirmation / U.S.A Biometric Fingerprinting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.