Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Say No; God First - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say No; God First (168 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No; God First by toyinaremu(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2020
I want to come out straight on this, whatever the world like to call sex before marriage is theirs. I am here to tell you boldly that God’s standard will not, shall not and can never change or conform to new school things.

I have received a lot of messages these past days about this same issue, he is demanding sex, he is demanding romance and so on. Hear me, if he asked for sex before marriage, dust your shoes and bid him adieu! Same goes to the man whom a woman asked for sex before marriage to be sure he is a complete man; please show her the door in case she doesn't know the exit.

We ought to have moved pass this issue of sex before marriage by now, we ought to have young men and women who are taking over territories for God now, whose fire burns so well, whose light cannot be hidden. The problem is we are still not allowing the working of the Holy Spirit in us.

Sex will never be a requirement for marriage, uncle Adam did not do such before he declared aunty Eve as the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. Why are you now looking for what is not lost up and down?

Do not stay to discuss such matter, you have to flee. If all the hormones in his/her body are secreting uncontrollable sexual urge, please maintain your NO, do not compromise.

This is not because you do not love him/her or you don’t want to experience sexual intimacy, it is simply because you love God more than him/her and just like brother Joseph, how can you do such thing and sin against God.

More reason why what you need first is not relationship but God. They say your stomach will hurt if you don’t as a man and your menses will be painful as a lady if you do not allow a man; please when did sex become a cure for health challenge? She may be barren after wedding, he may be impotent, when last did you put your trust in God? Please hear me they are all lies from the pit of hell!

‘I need to test what I want to buy’, ask him or her if he or she was allowed to stay in his house without payment for even a day? And you are a living house, housing the Spirit of the living God in you, and therefore no way for such.

If you agree to such terms and conditions for the sake of the relationship, for the fear of losing him or her, I tell you it is a total affront to God and you are telling Him you don’t think He will give you the right person and so you will manage what you have.

Love is not sex, when someone loves you, he/she will express it by helping you grow to become a better person not by giving you his/her body to keep you.

Can we have youths that will say; If I have to lose you because of my love for God and sexual purity, I have gained a lot.

Say NO to premarital sex!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No; God First by BeautyUdoka(f): 11:51am On May 04, 2020
God help us!

1 Like

Re: Say No; God First by LastDays777: 9:21am On May 05, 2020
Exactly.

Back in the days some of the things we do now could be considered as an abomination.

But look around. Some things that are obviously evil are even debated today as being okay. It's actually strange and scary how things are changing.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter -(Isaiah5:20)

Because great darkness is coming and there will be a great line to divide the two groups. You can't cross to another side at that point.

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” Rev22:11

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / The Irony Of Envy. / Confidence In The Fairness Of God II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.