Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Last Whatsapp Class Before... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Last Whatsapp Class Before... (185 Views)

Jamb Mathematics Online Whatsapp Class / Can I Still Make First-class Before Graduating? / IELTS Whatsapp Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Whatsapp Class Before... by Emmarehma(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2020
Whatsapp Class na big scam!

I want to quickly make a big confession, i'm sure you all know me to be that cool guy that loves knowledge, yes I love knowledgeable and I'm cool. I have seen people, mentors and friends attending one WhatsApp class or the other, I just felt it wasn't my thing, in my mind I called it A BIG SCAM. Funny enough I might help them share the link on my status for publicity sake and they thought I was in support of it.

Out of the pandemic boredom I decided to give a try, first it was not easy because I have to read posts and reply with emoji, like who does that, but little by little I just made up my mind to learn even if I thought I was fooling myself.
Yes, I attended one and I was transformed, I gained knowledge in another style, don't mind my funny testimony (it's a must share)
I will love to share two tips that helped me learn from WhatsApp

1. Class Attitude: The reason why most of us feel we don't gain from WhatsApp classes is because of the kind of attitude we put into it, we just feel it's a normal friend gist and we don't take notes of the information dropped, I understand it's not easy, I once hated it but please let's leverage on every opportunity to learn. Take the class like havard school.

2. MOTIVE: Motive is another important thing, I just had to change my mindset and see it as a school worth a million dollars, eventually my mindset changed and I started gaining a lot..
Stop saying "WhatsApp Class na scam," with the right motive and class attitude you will definitely see a change.

You can learn through WhatsApp
Join a class today!
The Aim is "to know"
Knowledge is power
_Anegbe Emmanuel
_rehmacreator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read Full List Of Accredited Courses/department That Imsu Gave Admission In 2019 / How To Limit Your Computer’s Internet Data Consumption Using Tripmode / Updated Information On Reopening Of Schools By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.