Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries (452 Views)

Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) / Union Bank Staff Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries by Hdanny(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2020
“My fiancee broke down in tears when she heard the news,” the sacked cashier told SaharaReporters on the phone.

“We are billed to get married next month. Where do I start now? This is unfair.

“The sack letter came in on Thursday but I didn’t know. I was doing my job on Friday when someone asked me if I had been laid off. I said no. She asked me to check my email. Behold, the email. I was shocked.

“I was angry with my boss. She told me she didn’t know anything about it. There was nothing I did wrong. Throughout this period, I have been the one fixing all our ATMs that were not running. I get calls at odd hours to work. My boss told me she could not have singled me out for sack. In my branch, I heard another colleague was sacked.

"By Monday, I will hear more about those who were affected. They are still sending out the mail. I tried to console my wife that something better will come. I have ND, HND and BSc but my salary is N75,000. I am not a core staff. Core staff earn as much as N145,000.

"Normally with my degree, I am not supposed to be getting that low but I just have to accept that so as not to be unemployed. There was no prior notice. There was no warning. It’s not that I was not working diligently. This is unfair.

“This same bank donated millions of naira to fight COVID-19. This same bank gave Singer Naira Marley millions of naira to perform for customers and staff. Naira Marley even tweeted it but we that are working day and night, see what we got now," he added.
Re: COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries by howmarket2: 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
cool
Re: COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries by ojun50(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
Life is hard
No one knows 2mro
Re: COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries by Christmasdon(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2020
I tot CBN HAVE INTERVAINED INTO D MATTER. !!!??
Re: COVID 19- Access Bank Staff Got Sacked Few Weeks To Get Married, Fiancee Cries by teadrake(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2020
Very useless Bank!!!

(1) (Reply)

386 New Cases Of Covid19 Confirmed In Nigeria, Making Total Of 3912 / Let's Help You Sell Your Health Products On Facebook/instagram. 100% Guaranteed. / How Do You Know If You Have Bedbugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.