Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State (1391 Views)

Witchcraft Confess On How She Destroyed People Destiny (VIDEO BELOW) / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Dozzywest(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2020
According to a Facebook user who confirmed the gory humiliation of the old man at Ugbelle Community in Ideato North LGA, Imo State.

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Dozzywest(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2020
More reactions.

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Yenefer(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2020
Dev
Dev..
Developers

1 Like

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2020
Too bad this is somebody father fah
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by gasparpisciotta: 12:36pm On May 04, 2020
Sad reality of life. No respect for human dignity. What a selfish generation!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by tayebest(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
People with useless destiny dey also flex muscle? SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Fortune118005(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2020
What should I say?
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by dawnomike(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2020
I am giving up on this country already...
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by illicit(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2020
poor old man
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2020
I bet some useless prophet/pastorpreneur is behind this. Beware of the wolves with no love.
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by doggedfighter(f): 2:10pm On May 04, 2020
Old age and poverty means witchcraft?
All I see is a poor old man with poor children as well. If he's children are well to do nobody will try this shit with their father cry cry cry.

Poverty it will not be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by irunoko(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
Smh

Where are his children , siblings and relations?

It's a pity there's no protection and care for the old

When karma starts now na village people Una go blame.why humiliate the old man this bad.sad!
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by irunoko(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
Old age and poverty means witchcraft?
All I see is a poor old man with poor children as well. If he's children are well to do nobody will try this shit with their father cry cry cry.

Poverty it will not be well with you.
but no matter what can't the children find how they'll take care of their father? This is evil!

This in itself is witchcraft

Anyway this is a lesson to men that use all their energy, money and resources fokin women instead of investing in your children and empowering your family.maybe if he had empowered his family nobody will have the effontery to embarrass him like this

There's an addage in Yoruba that says children are your protection in old age.when you empower,educate and, support your children they'll be the ones that will cover your unclothedness in old age and defend you but when you don't care for them when they were young they won't give a fok even if they drag you on 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by doggedfighter(f): 2:25pm On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
but no matter what can't the children find how they'll take care of their father? This is evil!

This in itself is witchcraft

Anyway this is a lesson to men that use all their energy, money and resources fokin women instead of investing in your children and empowering your family.maybe if he had empowered his family nobody will have the effontery to embarrass him like this

There's an addage in Yoruba that says children are your protection in old age
You and I will never know the story behind it all.
Poverty incapacitates angry
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by irunoko(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

You and I will never know the story behind it all.
Poverty incapacitates angry
so why bring children into the world when you know that you don't have the resources to take care of them? There's no how this man will neither have a wife or children.haba!
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by columbus007(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
Shey the baba no get children ni?or they come him house see their destiny for the man hand?how can they prove it now? I just hate this country for several reasons
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2020
Such spiritual diabolical accusations cannot be proven,not in a court of law definitely. They have infringed on this old man's fundamental human rights and they should be prosecuted.
Barbaric I diots
Re: Old Man Humiliated And Accused Of 'stealing' Other People's Destiny In Imo State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On May 04, 2020
I thought they said they are all Billionaires and well to do businessmen over there. So which people's destiny are they talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of A Lady Who Was Bartered By Her Husband- What Is The Solution / Gunmen Said Nnamdi Kanu Gave Them Orders To Kill, Torture Imo Monarchs (video) / Bishop Gruesomely Killed & Disembered Girlfriend For Money Ritual In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.