Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) (1352 Views)

Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Tracka: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2022
A Cameroonian woman gave birth to a baby at internally displaced persons IDP camp but decided to dig the ground and bury the baby.

It was gathered that the woman who is displaced by the Anglophone Crisis buried her child in Banekane, a neighborhood in Bangante in Cameroon’s West region.

The baby was rescued after the kid was found buried under a tree not far from where her mother resides.

Salemgists gathered from an eyewitness that during the night of Friday 8 to Saturday 9 April, around 2 a.m., the lady sneaked out of home to an uncultivated field to put to birth. After giving birth without any assistance, the lady in question proceeded to burying the newborn, before cleaning up herself and returning home.

The eyewitness said she did this without the knowledge of her husband she left at home sleeping with their other kids.

He said:

“For all of the following day, Saturday, the act went unnoticed. It was only until 48 hours later that a neighbor’s attention was drawn by cries of a wailing baby”

The kid was discovered with one of her hands and legs hanging out of the grave.

How she managed to survive however, remains a mystery. Her husband on his part, is said to have questioned her given that he had suspected she was pregnant some time back, from her bulging belly.

The 33-year-old lady at first refused, but later confessed and narrated the entire act, following threats from her man.

The lady in question is reported to have narrated that she was ashamed to have another baby when the one she was carrying was barely a year old.

The mother of three was spared by a mob that turned up at the scene and is currently nursing her newborn baby in hospital.

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-buried-her-newborn-baby-at-idp-camp-baby-found-alive-after-48-hours/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Cameroon join weird news game
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Thats whats up mah niggarr....

This is what happens when a local bitch opens leg for an unfortunate man undecided undecided

Some girls no just get life lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
This is a miracle baby. Some women are more heartless than the devil sha.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by crowbar(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
What is the probability of being alive for 2 days after being fully buried ?

= 0%
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Jchimamkpa: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
The mother deserves life imprisonment
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by 22o62021: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2022
The probability that a baby buried under 2ft will be alive again after 2 days is 0.0001%
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Boogyman557: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

abeg abeg Na who go fly me JAZZ in Cameron!

I SWEAR DOWN

I no go BLAST the useless BANI of a mother wit my old KALA!

Na to LOCK her up inside 1 of my WEED BUNK for 1 month, Na only WEED she go de CHOP inside the BUNK..

I SWEAR DOWN

E no go reach 4days, she go begin RUN MAD!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
True definition of " No weapon fashion against me shall prosper " imagine the baby growing up to become an adult and later finding out that her mum wanted killing her while she was a baby, shameless mother undecided undecided undecided

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

Wickedness .

Burying innocent child. If you're not ready for the consequences of having unprotected sex, stop opening your legs wide for dick to pass through it.

How can a human God created do this to an innocent baby. God punish the mother forever.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Uprightness100(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
One of the many Signs that we are living in the Endtimes is the Epidemic of Wickedness that is sweeping the world today.

We are in the very last days. The Trumpet is about to sound. JESUS is about to come.

Everyone on Earth needs a Genuie Encounter with JESUS to avoid seeing yourself being an instrument of Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Shedrack777: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2022
but that isn't a new born baby na. that baby should be around 8months to 14months
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2022
I fear who no fear women.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Candidlady: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked

WTF!!! Humans are wicked
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by Coded081(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
What a miracle God
The mother should be treated like a murderer
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by FaceTanke: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Haaaa this one pass me o.i don't know what to say.when you were digging the hole and bringing the child down while he was crying, your body no do you one Kain,your boobs no do you some how and you were still using sand to cover the baby's Face? shocked

Please check the mental health of the mother and or investigate whether it's post partum depression lipsrsealed
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by richiemcgold: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
for her to be so wicked to her blood, she can kill anybody so easily without blinking an eye.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by kereman1: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
In nine months time when d result of ur chemistry experiment(titration). She decide to discard the result, lie lie, journey wey u send urself, u go go am finish.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Alive After Being Buried For 2 Days By Mother (photos) by zubimete(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Destiny child.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Executed For Corruption / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect / Onyebuchi Wanted In The Uk!!! Did The Runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.