Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) (58176 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by SpaceTour: 4:25pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have delivered my message to you and am done talking with youD
[/s]

Lol you are a useless messenger. You should be sacked.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by saraki2019(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
the so called educated people

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by smart3856bwguyt: 4:33pm On May 04, 2020
Yyy
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by bmdmixer: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Where are they going
was gonna ask same
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Where are they going
That's what I don't even know o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by kerry57: 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Igbo kwenu
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
This is a clear evidence that a lot of people do not believe covid_19 is in existence.Or better still they feel they are immune to it,I mean what is this?people interacting closely with no use of nose masks or social distancing.
lolz, they are on their own o.
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by ForeThinker: 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Please follow these guidelines:
� Wash your hands with soap and water often
� Use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available
�Don't touch your face if your hands are not clean
�‍♀️Avoid close physical contact
�Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
�Work or study from home if possible
�Avoid crowds
�‍⚕️Follow public health advice
�Don't panic
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why can't this people still in Onitsha? Must they enter Asaba with this madness angry
hahahahah, they want to hustle.
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Allee90: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
I always tell people who accused the people of Kano on this same scenario. I always its our own way of life in Naija. Social distancing can't work anywhere in Naija

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by AMvanquish: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
This is very very bad , this people in Kano are very reckless. OMG
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Officialgarri: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
Illiteracy in the east

If this same thing had happened in the North.....

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Sammy07: 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
AMvanquish:
This is very very bad , this people in Kano are very reckless. OMG

In your MAP, Niger Bridge is in Kano

Cc: Arrewa
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Johnson225(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2020
Original Gucci shoe for men available

Price: 37,000. Slightly negotiable

Whatsapp

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
yyba:
all what I can see in the pictures are illiterate Igbos grin grin grin grin
Sai Mama

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why can't this people still in Onitsha? Must they enter Asaba with this madness angry
They were coming from Asaba. you still remain Adaogwashi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmmmm, people stranded in Onitsha or Asaba are relocating to their various homes ........

Like I said it before unless Buhari's govt allows media to be involved in Covid19 cases, some people will still laugh it off about Nigerian Covid cases.....

Show the patients, the isolation centers even the dead people , show the relatives even their address , make a good investigative journalism of this covid19 in Nigeria, then see how Nigerians will begin to adhere to instructions

4 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by NonEthniCITY: 4:42pm On May 04, 2020
Allee90:
I always tell people who accused the people of Kano on this same scenario. I always its our own way of life in Naija. Social distancing can't work anywhere in Naija

Social distancing cannot work at all times, period.

I live in California, buses - even some grocery stores are still crowded that makes it hard to observe the 6 ft distance. Your best bet is to make sure you have a face mask on.

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Area4Area: 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Actually moving from Asaba to Onitsha and you're not from Delta state.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

In your MAP, Niger Bridge is in Kano

Cc: Arrewa

He is trying to castigate the people of the east in relation to Kano people illiteracy syndrome.....

But the gap is like from Head bridge Onitsha to Maiduguri bomb dumping state

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Creeza(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
All I see here in the comment section is a lot of people cancelling each other's comment... is that not border patrol?
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by BigTableShaker(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Where are they going
River Niger
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by TheSociopath(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

You must be very annoying in real life. I just feel so

4 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Area4Area: 4:46pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
So in your mind they are entering Onitsha from Asaba for waiting ?don't we have market in Asaba or Delta state? Mister your people should stay where they are for now.
Finally shows you're not from Delta state or your fake Ogwashi and I can bet you've never visited the state

7 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by ud4u: 4:46pm On May 04, 2020
God help us oo
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by silverkings: 4:46pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
They're moving from Asaba to Onitsha. I for call you blind woman

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by delawal: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
after today things will,not,remain d,ssme,in anambra, people will flood,anambra wit,coronvirus from,oda states, u cant eat ur cake and still have it
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
But were are all these people going? And from where? People are very disorganised and confused ooo..
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[quote author=SpaceTour post=89180466][s]

Lol which market are you talking about? Don't you know that those village markets in Asaba depends on main market for re-stock. Stop embarrassing yourself all over nairaland [/s] Anambra state end at npor ,Onitsha is still Anioma place Mister man
After making so much sense, you come use your last line take spoil everything

There is no place called Anioma! Asaba and other neighbouring towns are all Igbo land.

My second paragraph sounds as stupid as your last line.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by temptnow: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
This is a clear evidence that a lot of people do not believe covid_19 is in existence.Or better still they feel they are immune to it,I mean what is this?people interacting closely with no use of nose masks or social distancing.
it's Asaba people going home today
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by martineverest(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
if this had occurred in northern states people would have been hurling insults

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by guru90: 4:47pm On May 04, 2020
What is happening now, will turn to story But One day..................

Nothing is permanent in this world.........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.