Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) (58177 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
Nigerians and overdo. Is this bridge usually crowded like this? Like on a normal day?. What are they up to.?

They should remember that it was after kano indigenes trooped into the market in mass to buy food in prep of the Ramadan that they began recording massive deaths.

People will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by bluefilm: 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
kikero:

There are over 200 million Nigerians

Less than 3000 of us have been infected with SARS cov2.

Your chances of meeting someone with covid 19 are very low. Pray it remains that way.

Wrong.

More than 3000 have already been infected.

And even More have already been cured of the disease without even knowing they had it.

Your chances of meeting someone with covid is even higher than you may have imagined.

The 3000 you mentioned is just the number of people who have been so far tested.

My point is that covid is not worth all these unnecessary drama & commotion!
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[quote author=SpaceTour post=89180466][s]

Lol which market are you talking about? Don't you know that those village markets in Asaba depends on main market for re-stock. Stop embarrassing yourself all over nairaland [/s] Anambra state end at npor ,Onitsha is still Anioma place Mister man

At the bolded, you all quoting this clown should by now know he is from the tribe that pronounces "p" as "KP" eg Dopemu is their Dokpemu, reason he writes Nkpor as Npor

Their usual tactics is to cause division between Delta Igbos and other Igbos.

They bear Igbo monikers but can not reply u in Igbo save for Google translator.

The tribe I'm talking about here is Afonja!

Pls guys stop attacking Ogwashi or Delta Igbos. That's the aim of that clown.

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Area4Area: 5:32pm On May 04, 2020
quentin06:

D area, there is no perfect solution to this, I admire leaders that walk the talk, not idiots that copy what other idiots are doing just to trend.

Obiano is pragmatic, mention one palliative given to anambra state by the FG.

That's right, none.
You are right about no palliative from the FG to Anambra but thank God our people were feeding better than those they were rushing with palliatives.

Anyway I pray this works out well at the end and we all smile and laugh finally. Onitsha as a commercial city would always attract visitors

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by YemyTemmy: 5:36pm On May 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Where are they going

Dem dey run go Lagos
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Liposure: 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Take your frustrated life to Awka Mister man
where in delta are u from

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by CXLVII: 5:37pm On May 04, 2020
Asaba in big trouble
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by cugardmalino: 5:40pm On May 04, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
This is a clear evidence that a lot of people do not believe covid_19 is in existence.Or better still they feel they are immune to it,I mean what is this?people interacting closely with no use of nose masks or social distancing.
Adviser uwomagbe! Practice you own social distancing...
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2020
BigTableShaker:
River Niger
Am still rolling on the floor with laughter. Daalu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by goaldynboy: 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
Obiano is a fool! How dare he open the markets without closing the border?!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Ken4040(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister after shouting tell your people to stay their ass in Onitsha or move to Awka because Onitsha is still Anioma, take your frustrated life to Awka
Oga u sure say money wey ur people spend for ur head no be waste? U get head atall?

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lol which market are you talking about? Don't you know that those village markets in Asaba depends on main market for re-stock. Stop embarrassing yourself all over nairaland [/s] Anambra state end at npor ,Onitsha is still Anioma place Mister man

you must be out of ur senses, onitsha ppl migrated to the land they claim is theirs, if you wanna claim them back pls come and carry them out of our land biko...
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
bmdmixer:
was gonna ask same

maybe they are Delta ppl trapped in Anambra before the lockdown or Anambra ppl in Delta trapped before the lockdown..
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by goaldynboy: 5:54pm On May 04, 2020
Kinematics:
[s]See how they are silent. If this were to be in the north I know the amount of cursing that would have engulfed this thread. Holier than thou mentality in this country...

Spit[/s]!

So you are a bloody aboki northerner?!

Tomorrow you will be deceiving yourself that you are from Rivers State!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by bmdmixer: 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

maybe they are Delta ppl trapped in Anambra before the lockdown or Anambra ppl in Delta trapped before the lockdown..
nah wow oh just hope 1 of em isnt infected oh
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why can't this people still in Onitsha? Must they enter Asaba with this madness angry
Can't you see that it's your people entering Onitsha? Rubbish
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister after shouting tell your people to stay their ass in Onitsha or move to Awka because Onitsha is still Anioma, take your frustrated life to Awka
NITWIT..

First you want Anambra people to stay their arse in Onitsha and then when your stupidity was exposed,you turned around and started claiming Onitsha as Anioma..

F00l,make up your mind.. angry

Efulefu..

3 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why can't this people still in Onitsha? Must they enter Asaba with this madness angry
I think you are the mad person here.... No pun intended, Onitsha international market opened today and people from Asaba came to buy wares....

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

This fake JJ Okocha's "sister" sef de feel funky. Don't you know that they are entering Onitsha?

Did you take business studies or economics or even geography classes in school? You should know where the people will head to if you did.
Haha na her type dey sleep for class.
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2020
Sammy07:

In your MAP, Niger Bridge is in Kano

Cc: Arrewa
Your school fees should be refunded.. shocked

At your age,you don't know sarcasm when you see it..
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by lafiagi007: 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
Is it the second Niger bridge?
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

...abandoning home, going West for refuge.

On the contrary, they are going EAST..

Why should they go to Corona ravaged WEST? shocked

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2020
Kingx4sure:
But all of you are same people. Same ancestors. Same language. Same bloodline. How can mere creation of states divide a people? I really wonder. People need to be educated.

This is what Nigeria politicians want. Make the people feel divided so they continue to exploit them.
That idiot is an Impostor and not of Igbo bloodline.. angry
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
CXLVII:
Asaba in big trouble
It should be Onitsha is in big trouble..

They are moving to Onitsha not Asaba.
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2020
Ejima1:
Where are they going
They are doing inter state travel...From delta to Anambra
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by PopeFlatino(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2020
I have been begging for money every where for 3weeks now just to gather up something for my treatment.

I won't stop,I got no shame now...if you have suffered chronic chest pain before u will know how am feeling,,,am dying.

I have gotten help last month from two NairaLanders but after the treatment then,the symptoms worsen.

Please help me cry please help me cry

Am no longer myself,God will protect ur Family from d pandemic I pray..amen

Help me
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by lozanni(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Go and tell Onitsha people that they are Anioma and you will hear what they will tell.
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

They are moving from asaba , not from onitsha .

I was there yesterday
Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
oga, they are moving from Asaba to onitsha (greener pasture) can't u see? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) by Theevilone(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2020
Why can't this people still in Onitsha? Must they enter Asaba with this madness
U sef, why are u so worried about corona free state entering Delta which has cases already, while anambra should be theb one panicing mean the people on the bridge are heading into anambra, is that hated or what ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.