Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. (1082 Views)

'TOTAL' Branded Petrol Station For Sale(Pictures) / Petrol Filling Station Business Plan In Nigeria (march 2020) PDF / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by amliftedhigher: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Good morning wonderful brothers and sisters here, I trust you are well and healthy.
Please I have been thinking of doing some investment next year 2021 but I have 2 things in mind.
1. Going into Agriculture especially palm plantation
2. Leasing a petrol station and starts selling immediately.
Personally I have chosen the Petrol station business but my source of funding will be through loan that will be acquired from the bank.
Because I am using a loan that's why I need a guide from business professionals here. Thanks
Also for lease of the petrol station, any Idea how much to bargain and how many years to rent it?
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by amliftedhigher: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Please I need ideas or guides
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by justAman: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Good morning wonderful brothers and sisters here, I trust you are well and healthy.
Please I have been thinking of doing some investment next year 2021 but I have 2 things in mind.
Personally I have chosen the Petrol station business but my source of funding will be through loan that will be acquired from the bank.
Because I am using a loan that's why I need a guide from business professionals here. Thanks
Also for lease of the petrol station, any Idea how much to bargain and how many years to rent it?
Good morning and Happy Sunday to you. I have tenera and Supergene oilpalm seedlings for sale at a very affordable price. Oilpalm Farm setup and consultancy are also our area of expertise at vambedy farms and gardens. You can WhatsApp me on 08136996416 for more details. Location is Ibadan, Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Why not put $10,000 in Binary Options Trading? I will trade for you or I teach u, and make cool cash. Kindly WhatsApp me for business details.
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by DAVIDMOE(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2020
I know you want fast ROI and that's why you have settled for the filling station.
I know of some filling stations that starts, and close without even reaching two years. (though I don't know what causes that)
you would have to consult those running filling stations; so you don't make mistakes.
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by DAVIDMOE(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
Why not put $10,000 in Binary Options Trading? I will trade for you or I teach u, and make cool cash. Kindly WhatsApp me for business details.
OP run for your life

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2020
DAVIDMOE:
OP run for your life
No, there is nothing like run. It is the wrong perception about Binary Options Trading, that has been in circulation. A lot of people has gone it wrong due to the lack of professional Skills.
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by longetivity(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
@Op cash app wa oo grin
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by DAVIDMOE(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
No, there is nothing like run. It is the wrong perception about Binary Options Trading, that has been in circulation. A lot of people has gone it wrong due to the lack of professional Skills.
i know this shit very well. what op has is borrowed money and no expert in trading will advise anyone to trade with a borrowed money.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Mide3367: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Op it is better you seek advise from people who are already into the biz physically. Secondly, location matters alot as many filling station do crumble due to lack of patronage
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by chichima5764: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
:Why not put $10,000 in Binary Options Trading? I will trade for you or I teach u, and make cool cash. Kindly WhatsApp me for business details.OP run for your life
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by jesmond3945: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
chichima5764:
:Why not put $10,000 in Binary Options Trading? I will trade for you or I teach u, and make cool cash. Kindly WhatsApp me for business details.OP run for your life
anything not cryptocurrency run
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by amliftedhigher: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mide3367:
Op it is better you seek advise from people who are already into the biz physically. Secondly, location matters alot as many filling station do crumble due to lack of patronage
Yes location matters. The petrol station I am aiming at is in Aba at PH Aba express way close to a popular junction.
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Mide3367: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Yes location matters. The petrol station I am aiming at is in Aba at PH Aba express way close to a popular junction.
do u want to build from scratch? I doubt if anyone may wanna lease out or sell a filling station close to such juicy location
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by amliftedhigher: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mide3367:
do u want to build from scratch? I doubt if anyone may wanna lease out or sell a filling station close to such juicy location
No. Na lease I wan lease and the discussion has started already but I just want to be sure of what I am about doing.
I wish mod will assist me
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Mide3367: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2020
amliftedhigher:

No. Na lease I wan lease and the discussion has started already but I just want to be sure of what I am about doing.
I wish mod will assist me
ehn Ehn better... Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by adomuwiner(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2020
You can get an e-book on how to start filling station in Nigeria for five thousand naira only. It will teach you how to go about it
Re: I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide. by Rememberdeath: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
amliftedhigher:

Hello sir. How are you doing? I just came across this thread now. Did you later go for the petrol bussiness? I am also considering it sir. Is it a Good venture?

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals / This Is How To Invest Your 'idle' Money And Get DAILY Profit . / LT WALLET - Free $137 Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.