Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents (40249 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
After all the money wey him don steal so far,

na this Bago bagged rice be palliative?

Nigerian politicians need serious wiping embarassed
Ipob be careful, not enter express
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 6:47am On May 05, 2020
KlassikBlack:
Nice one from Gbajabiamila... I've always liked this man, very sensitive and one brilliant man. That's how you share palavatives during an epidemic, unlike the mumu Lagos State government calling out everybody to come and line up.

Had it been it was possible, I would have removed that Lawan from Senate president and replace him with Gbajabiamila
Give it Tinubu, he selects and work with best brains. Unlike the jewish pigs, dem no get .........
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Cherez: 7:25am On May 05, 2020
Golan007:

I'm only following the style of Rivers State people whenever issues crop up over there.
May I get a reference?
Bros, you lieoooo you are taking after PMB & APC for that's their way of leadership.
We really need a revolution, not change power but for people to understand what nation building is all about
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by LivingSage: 7:33am On May 05, 2020
Adaogwashi1 babe where you dey?
Make I also greet u with this picture, see gbaja's see your brother's own grin
A whole speaker cry

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Cherez: 7:34am On May 05, 2020
bamidelee:

Give it Tinubu, he selects and work with best brains. Unlike the jewish pigs, dem no get .........
Lol
The so called "Jewish pigs" elect people based on majority as more civilised people and not the way of the primitives.
Here was what Gbajamaila gave some years back too (first pics) and compare to what a floor member at NASS also gave (2nd pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/5831843/senator-ifeanyi-ubah-commences-distribution
I'm asking this question not to attack the person of Tinubu as I don't have anything personal against him.
What has Tinubu done to help in this pandemic & his wife too?
Don't tell me he did secretly or to govt cos his bullion van didn't just dole out money to govt, it had people lining up the street from his house for a share publicly.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bryonlong50: 7:35am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
A whole speaker cry
[/s]
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Cherez: 7:38am On May 05, 2020
LivingSage:
A whole speaker cry
Truly, this is pathetic how something much less than a cup of rice was packaged with a printed work. The Orji guy is mean and I know it's Abia state.
Abia State people should have a rethink on the people they vote and really protest against these guys.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by LivingSage: 7:43am On May 05, 2020
Cherez:

Truly, this is pathetic how something much less than a cup of rice was packaged with a printed work. The Orji guy is mean and I know it's Abia state.
Abia State people should have a rethink on the people they vote and really protest against these guys.
It'll be good for them o
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bryonlong50: 8:38am On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

It'll be good for them o
[/s]
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by bakescos01: 8:43am On May 05, 2020
Golan007:

You are sure sitting in your room in Ketu abi?

You ain’t making no sense here.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 9:24am On May 05, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
The so called "Jewish pigs" elect people based on majority as more civilised people and not the way of the primitives.
Here was what Gbajamaila gave some years back too (first pics) and compare to what a floor member at NASS also gave (2nd pics)
https://www.nairaland.com/5831843/senator-ifeanyi-ubah-commences-distribution
I'm asking this question not to attack the person of Tinubu as I don't have anything personal against him.
What has Tinubu done to help in this pandemic & his wife too?
Don't tell me he did secretly or to govt cos his bullion van didn't just dole out money to govt, it had people lining up the street from his house for a share publicly.
Do you have their numbers or that of their PA? Kindly reach out to them. Am not their spokesman.
Pele
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by OgbanjeProphet: 10:35am On May 05, 2020
bamidelee:

Ipob be careful, not enter express

See you tongue tongue

You wey don enter express already

E remain make motor jam ya cry

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Sagay212: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Lagos State palliative is only meant for APC members. grin

If you're not an APC member in Surulere, don't even have hope.

Desmond Elliot and Gbaja dey sponsor boys feeding on daily basis for my end here.

But the password is you must be an APC member undecided

How do they identify APC members and how many APC members you think have ID cards?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Cherez: 7:18am On May 06, 2020
bamidelee:

Do you have their numbers or that of their PA? Kindly reach out to them. Am not their spokesman.
Pele
Aaaahhhhhh Bros, but I didn't need their PA's to see the bullion monies shared
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2020
Cherez:

Aaaahhhhhh Bros, but I didn't need their PA's to see the bullion monies shared
Why can't you follow the bullion to his house so that you can see him then? Abeg shift I wan sleeep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.