Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Get Grant For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Grant For Business (709 Views)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Free Grant For Your Business (non-refundable) Come In / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Grant For Business by topstone4: 3:29pm On May 04, 2020
If you need fund strictly for business between 5million and 10 million naira STRICTLY FOR BUSINESS get in touch with me. You will only be qualified if your business proposition is considered genuine.

Add me on whatsapp if you are interested: 07069177966 and let's talk.
Re: Get Grant For Business by ogalandlord: 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Can you please put up the details here
Re: Get Grant For Business by topstone4: 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
ogalandlord:
Can you please put up the details here

Stay there and be looking for details here.
Re: Get Grant For Business by ogalandlord: 5:27pm On May 04, 2020
topstone4:

Stay there and be looking for details here.

If you were legit you will do the needful on here
Re: Get Grant For Business by topstone4: 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
ogalandlord:

If you were legit you will do the needful on here

It is not legit. It is a scam.. Are you happy now?

Don't worry. I've already compiled the maximum number of names permitted. So, you don't need to bother anymore.

(1) (Reply)

3d Stylish Facemask / Business Ideas For 150-200k Budget / How To Build E-learning Platform From Scratch: The Complex Guide From Idea To MV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.