Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha (53122 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2020
Ym.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by globalresource: 8:27pm On May 04, 2020
Now that it has to do with the south. It is not acceptable.but u kept quiet about the happening in the north

2 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Proflere: 8:27pm On May 04, 2020
hakeem4:
NCDC announcing the latest result should not shock anyone. This one that they are asking people to donate their own house as isolation center and they are also complaining that there is no space during the lock down period. I won't be shocked when i start seeing 3000 people tested positive daily grin

Lol, how many test can we even do per day?
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Nairakris: 8:27pm On May 04, 2020
He who is willing to go to bed with an inching Anus shouldn't be surprised waking up with smelling hands....

If death toll no reach 5hundred next week make my phone screen break shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by TreasureTayo(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile, the crowd @ Late Abba Kyari, Alimodu Sheriff and Emir of Rano burial were acceptable? The hypocrisy of this people oozes stench. angry
They could have learned from that but opposite is the case. To me, your message doesn't match what the OP has shared. My opinion though!

4 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On May 04, 2020
hakeem4:
NCDC announcing the latest result should not shock anyone. This one that they are asking people to donate their own house as isolation center and they are also complaining that there is no space during the lock down period. I won't be shocked when i start seeing 3000 people tested positive daily grin

I'm not sure the testing capacity is that strong, but expect a lot of unexplained deaths
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Grace001: 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
I reserve my comment
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Ishilove: 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
Do these posters read their posts before submitting?? Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Ruggedniggaone: 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile, the crowd @ Late Abba Kyari, Alimodu Sheriff and Emir of Rano burial were acceptable? The hypocrisy of this people oozes stench. angry
sorry but you reason like a cow
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2020
Nigerian and even lagosians are not civilized now. How can people crowd the bank like that knowing the risk involved? undecided
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Farki: 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
It's almost as if Nigerians don't listen to simple instructions.

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by abdullkabar(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
lakesguy:
I pray we won't get to that point...
Are you sure we are not there yet?
Which results do we expect from blindly ignoring safety precautions meant to protect ourselves?
(This one nobi government again oo)
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by money121(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
Kk
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
Paperwhite:
you lack reasoning
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by ModestGal(f): 8:32pm On May 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

So because people were allowed to congregate at the burial ceremony of Abba Kyari (an event the SGF has come out to apologise about) means the government shouldn't raise Alarm when NCDC guidelines are not followed? Do you know the difference between you and buhari on this scenario? Buhari Loves his health to the Extent that he deprived his appointees access to ASO ROCK. You on the other hand will not be spared or protected when there's a massive outbreak of the virus in the community. Over 70 stubborn andcareless covid19 patients have met their premature deaths and buhari is still is alive.
Don't mind him
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Lastmankc(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2020
The oods for this covid 19 go too much
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by eyinjuege: 8:34pm On May 04, 2020
globalresource:
Now that it has to do with the south. It is not acceptable.but u kept quiet about the happening in the north

It is not acceptable in the South. Full stop.
If the North is fine with seeing their productive people dying everyday , doesn't mean the South should be fine with that too.
I don't want my brothers and sisters dying from Covid-19. Everything must be done to ensure social distancing
The military should be called upon to enforce order if people want to be stupid.
Some people need flogging.
Meanwhile, they have elderly relatives at home with all sorts of underlying condition o. They have preganat wives at home, and children with asthma at home, yet they still think social distancing is a joke and covid a scam. Just kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Anotii(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2020
Common sense is not common cry
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by FrenchyL(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.independent.ng/ease-of-lockdown-over-covid-19-chaotic-scenes-at-banks-unacceptable-fg/

E no go work!! There are no structures in place to ensure compliance. Arresting everyone is also not an option either
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2020
horlique:
the hypocrisy of your post is mind blowing...
What is wrong is wrong.

That wasn't hypocrisy at all. He was simply telling the poster that two wrongs do not make a right

3 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by UltimateSpice: 8:38pm On May 04, 2020
I believe the frenzy will subside after some days.
Play safe.
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
mooremoney:
I dey pity Lagos people this virus go so mess them up

Well, it's every man for himself at this point...

Lock down for over 3 weeks was woeful and an outright fiasco!!!

Everyone will be complicit in the fallout to come...

However, let it be on record that this is the worst failure of leadership in the history of this nation!!!... I say this unequivocally from a very neutral point!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Olami83: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

So because people were allowed to congregate at the burial ceremony of Abba Kyari (an event the SGF has come out to apologise about) means the government shouldn't raise Alarm when NCDC guidelines are not followed? Do you know the difference between you and buhari on this scenario? Buhari Loves his health to the Extent that he deprived his appointees access to ASO ROCK. You on the other hand will not be spared or protected when there's a massive outbreak of the virus in the community. Over 70 stubborn andcareless covid19 patients have met their premature deaths and buhari is still is alive.

Save yourself this long epistle, with or without covid, life must go on... Blame bank managent for whatever happened today.

What do you expect when you only allow 4 people at a time inside banking hall while you have about 200 people to attend to?
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by ayandee: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Imagine driving 1hour to the only branch within your state to meet this crowd... It is well
i trekked (30 mins walk) to the only UBA branch in my area. I saw a mammoth crowd struggling to get in. I simply turned back. I cant stay at home for 5weeks to avoid covid, then voluntarily walk into it after the long stay-at-home.

9 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by dazzlingd(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
What is the purpose of internet banking, Nigerians are just so stubborn and babaric
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Olami83: 8:44pm On May 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, it's every man for himself at this point...

Lock down for over 3 weeks was woeful and an outright fiasco!!!

Everyone will be complicit in the fallout to come...

However, let it be on record that this is the worst failure of leadership in the history of this nation!!!... I say this unequivocally from a very neutral point!!!
Well said... Useless government that operate only on propaganda and media stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by Businext: 8:44pm On May 04, 2020
one thing we must all know is that every precaution against covid19 is for our own good unless people are suicidal, careless and faithless.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I'll stay safe to live long and die well.
Why should you opt to die by your hands just because 'all die na die'
NL does not show people celebrating birthdays again at the bottom
I thought it used to or am I mistaken?
I know a Nlder celebrating today

#HappyBirthdayDear
Re: Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha by dazzlingd(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2020
Olami83:

Save yourself this long epistle, with or without covid, life must go on... Blame bank managent for whatever happened today.

What do you expect when you only allow 4 people at a time inside banking all while you have about 200 people to attend to?

So they should allow 200 people inside the banking hall
People are just not serious...must they enter the bank, there are many e channels alternatives...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / This Is How Ambode Wants To Solve Traffic Problem In Lagos / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.