Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri (61493 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by nijabazaar: 10:18am On May 06, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
what if the so called polio was lab generated disease... ??

Polio that has been since the time of the Great Pyramids? Maybe future humans introduced it in ancient Egypt 5000 years ago
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by sharpwriter(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Can u imagine the nonsense. Human beings are now acting as if their brains are dysfunctional. Bill Gates wants to kill people, yet he has spent a fortune out of his wealth in saving humanity... If he was just sharing food and face mask for them in America and Africa, I guess people would have been happy. But the long term solution is what they hate... Mumu people. Even the bible gave us a detailed description of the antichrist and that's after rapture...

It's not after rapture... It's before rapture.... I challenge you to quote the proof of antichrist appearing after rapture.

Note that I'm not interested in this Bill Gates palaver... I only saw this rapture of a thing in your country comment and I want to address it. Thanks.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
sharpwriter:

It's not after rapture... It's before rapture.... I challenge you to quote the proof of antichrist appearing after rapture.

Note that I'm not interested in this Bill Gates palaver... I only saw this rapture of a thing in your country comment and I want to address it. Thanks.

The rapture is a series of events, beginning from when the saints of God, both dead and alive, will resurrect and join the Lord in heaven, till when the antichrist (Satan himself) will be given power to torment those remaining on earth (who did not rapture) for 42 months, till when Jesus finally comes to the earth and the host of heaven binds Satan to be cast into the bottomless pit.

Instead of challenging me, seek proper knowledge. The bible verses you seek are in the link below...

https://www.christianity.com/theology/is-it-true-that-the-word-rapture-is-not-in-the-bible-11535959.html
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by sharpwriter(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

The rapture is a series of events, beginning from when the saints of God, both dead and alive, will resurrect and join the Lord in heaven, till when the antichrist (Satan himself) will be given power to torment those remaining on earth (who did not rapture) for 42 months, till when Jesus finally comes to the earth and the host of heaven binds Satan to be cast into the bottomless pit.

Instead of challenging me, seek proper knowledge. The bible verses you seek are in the link below...

https://www.christianity.com/theology/is-it-true-that-the-word-rapture-is-not-in-the-bible-11535959.html

1. Prove the bolded via bible verses (I mean that those who didn't rapture will be those who sees anti-christ's torment first as said by you).

2. When did the rapture start occurring, show me from the scriptures and relate it to your answer above?

Lastly, as for that link, I don't need to see that..... a good student verifies all what he has been taught. The word Rapture isn't in the bible, but that doesn't mean the faith in Jesus returning has been cast away. What we really have in the scriptures is the SECOND COMING (however, we accept the use of the word rapture). And I also accept it from the original meaning it was used to achieve in the Church.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
sharpwriter:

1. Prove the bolded via bible verses (I mean that those who didn't rapture will be those who sees anti-christ's torment first as said by you).

2. When did the rapture start occurring, show me from the scriptures and relate it to your answer above?

Lastly, as for that link, I don't need to see that..... a good student verifies all what he has been taught. The word Rapture isn't in the bible, but that doesn't mean the faith in Jesus returning has been cast away. What we really have in the scriptures is the SECOND COMING (however, we accept the use of the word rapture). And I also accept it from the original meaning it was used to achieve in the Church.

Ok then, you give me bible verses to state that born again Christians must face the antichrist before going to meet Christ. At least I gave you a link to show the bible verses if not for your mental laziness...
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by inspektor(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
go and make research on the quantum dot tattoo (microchip) u will know it's purposes, and how it works, stop jumping into conclusion

I am not jumping into conclusion. I assume you are right about the *quantum dot tattoo*. So tell me, in very specific clear terms, what will be bill Gates purpose of having everyone chipped?

Be logical and give an educated answer, no insults... no *go back and read this....* just a simple answer detailing gates's motive
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by mrZENographer: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
inspektor kratosonofzeus Iamundisputed tezzwb joshjc Smug4real Rickmann highs

Anyone who develops a Cryptocurrency that everyone uses becomes a Cryptocurrency millionaire/billionaire. E.g Ethereum, Nano, Neo. Remember MMM grin
Cyptocurrency investors were made millionaires in Dawn of 2017 overnight. How much more wealthier, the developers themselves. In 2017 I made $200,000 profit from a less than $3000 investment (went all in). Although I lost everything including my seed money to the 2018 crash. Imagine the wealth Billgates will create for himself.
What about the control of humanbeing. With a click of a button, he can control any human activity. This is the epitome of remote human mind control/slavery

Kobojunkie:

The US patent website is online and what i wpuld like for you to do is find me the Patent record for the number you posted above from that website.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm

Prove to me you are not crazy and that Bill Gates in fact holds the patent to an implantable microchip with the patent number you claim to have there.

I once lived at a house #666. Was I marked?

If i had exactly $666 in my pocket, does that mean i am marked? undecided undecided

I took a graduate level course with course number CS666, and i wondered if that meant the professor that taught the class was the devil. undecided undecided

If i got a tatoo of the number '666' on my arm, would that damn my soul? undecided undecidedundecided undecided
Would my soul be less damned if i scribbled the number onto my arm with a pen or permanent marker instead? undecided undecidedundecided undecided

Technology is not dangerous until it enters your body. 666 tattoo can't damn your soul because you can repent and be forgiven. But those who take the mark of the Antichrist has no forgiveness because they have corrupted their souls and DNA with abominations that only the producers themselves know the intent.

1) delivered through an enzyme called Lucifer-ase
2) A patent of #060606
3) Rewards users with Cryptocurrency using brain waves or body activity.
4) gives Digital Identity/Immunity Passport (you can't hide anything even your thought processes are turned to signals. Yes, they can be read.)

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/category/ID2020/

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
mrZENographer:

Anyone who develops a Cryptocurrency that everyone uses becomes a Cryptocurrency millionaire/billionaire. E.g Ethereum, Nano, Neo. Remember MMM grin
Cyptocurrency investors were made millionaires in Dawn of 2017 overnight. How much more wealthier, the developers themselves. In 2017 I made $200,000 profit from a less than $3000 investment (went all in). Although I lost everything including my seed money to the 2018 crash. Imagine the wealth Billgates will create for himself.
What about the control of humanbeing. With a click of a button, he can control any human activity. This is the epitome of remote human mind control/slavery

Technology is not dangerous until it enters your body. 666 tattoo can't damn your soul because you can repent and be forgiven. But those who take the mark of the Antichrist has no forgiveness because they have corrupted their souls and DNA with abominations that only the producers themselves know the intent.

2) A patent of #060606
4) gives Digital Identity/Immunity Passport (you can't hide anything even your thought processes are turned to signals. Yes, they can be read.)

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO

gringringringrin damngringringrin
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by sharpwriter(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Ok then, you give me bible verses to state that born again Christians must face the antichrist before going to meet Christ. At least I gave you a link to show the bible verses if not for your mental laziness...

Very disappointed; so you can't get your point across without insult..... I will let this pass; meanwhile pay attention.

Now, see Revelations 13:7-8 (It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world)

Note that this is the beast that received power from the dragon, and note that he made war with the SAINTS and made everyone to worship him.

Now, further see Revelations 13:16-17 ( He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
) ...... this is another beast making people to receive the mark.

Now, see Revelations 14:9 ( Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation) ...In fact, read till verse 11 and continue from 12..... Pay attention here:

Revelations 14:12-13 ( Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying [i]to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
)

Note that the SAINTS are still very much around with the mark, beast, dragon, etc. and it was written above about their patience, that is, in the face of the tribulations.

Now, also read from verse 14, and see that it is afterwards that the Son of Man harvested the earth, that is, his own.

Reading from Verse 17 -20 shows that an angel reaped another set of thing that will be thrown into the wrath of God.

So go back to verse 12 above and understand the patience of the SAINTS and those who follow Jesus's commandments (all these means the SAINTS have not been harvested as at this time, because the dragon, beast, the false prophet and the rest were around and in operation, and the SAINTS were very much present as other people). See Revelations 19:19-20 and see that the false prophet aided in deceiving people to receive the mark. The Patience of the SAINTS means they resisted the evil trio.

You can read Revelations 7:9 to end and see that they were the SAINTS that came out of the Great Tribulation.

Also, see Revelations 6:9-11 See the souls that were slain cos of God, and see the reply given to them about their brethren who remains on earth which will be slain in like manner.

Now Go back to 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

So, it is clear, the LORD won't return unless those evil entities are manifested, all shall see and know.... so don't be worried and running helter-skelter.

Finally, there is no place that says that SAINTS left behind will use their blood as redemption (as we have been erroneously taught); nothing like that.

The only place that shows some will pass through to heaven like one passes through fire is 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

Please, read the whole 1 Corinthians 3 to get it or start from verse 5 to 15.

This doesn't in any way talk about people redeeming themselves by their blood in the Rapture (second Coming). It is simply about those whose work has not endured which will be burned on the Lord's day (these people are Christians too), and they shall be saved but they shall suffer loss of reward.

Now, I have given you rich explanations, I pray you read them and be like a Berean Christian .... many things we have been taught for long are wrong and it has become a stronghold in so much that you will fight the truth if you are asked to embrace it or even check it. You will be surprised and stunned as you unwrap them and see for yourself.

I have given you proofs with explanation which you can check out, but you have given me none.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On May 06, 2020
mrZENographer:

I am sorry to be the one to break it you that technology has already infilterated your body and mine, probably since before the day we were born. From the very womb, we have expose to man's technology. From the engineering of food, drugs, the air, water etc... technology has infiltered our bodies and made changes...some cannot be undone and others well, who knows. So if you are afraid that the "the mark of the Antichrist" has to do be placed on the body somewhere, I am sorry but technology already had your bother before you even came into this world.
If you think technology in the body refers to the implantation of non-biological object inside of the human body, you are lost my friend. "Technology" is deep in the producing of the food you eat, the sourcing and purification of the water you drink, the synthetizing and production of the drugs you ingest to improve your body's ability to thrive, the cleansing of the air you breath etc.
So you probably need to leave this world entirely in order to stop technology from continuing to control your life and world. grin grin grin grin

mrZENographer:

2) A patent of #060606

So you are scared of a mere NAME?

Interesting fact for you though... did you know that there is no actual entity called Lucifer in the base languages the bible was written (Not in Hebrew and Not in Greek? Did you know that the word was in fact injected into the Bible by the men who worked as translators for King James?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ 'light-bringer', corresponding to the Greek name Ἑωσφόρος, 'dawn-bringer', for the same planet) is a Latin name for the planet Venus in its morning appearances and is often used for mythological and religious figures associated with the planet. Due to the unique movements and discontinuous appearances of Venus in the sky, mythology surrounding these figures often involved a fall from the heavens to earth or the underworld. Interpretations of a similar term in the Hebrew Bible, translated in the King James Version as "Lucifer", led to a Christian tradition of applying the name Lucifer, and its associated stories of a fall from heaven, to Satan. Most modern scholarship regards these interpretations as questionable[citation needed] and translates the term in the relevant Bible passage (Isaiah 14:12) as "morning star" or "shining one" rather than as a proper name "Lucifer".[1]
So, here you are, a person who claims to worship a God that is above all these things, yet you are afraid of a word turned name of some non-existent being. I suggest evaluate that which you claim to believe in, and loose the fear which you seem to have of mere mortal
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DeraNwamazi(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
Psalms5522:

And u dey use phone wey white man design take dey type this one. Hmmm well keep talking hope one day we Africans go fit start to give the oyibo them something took even without benefits sef
White people did not build anything, we already had civilization before they came.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DeraNwamazi(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2020
cnnamoko:

like seriously?

all the vaccines to protect human lives over the years that probably kept you alive till today is damaging? wow history teacher
Like seriously?
Vaccines protect human lives?
Believe it or not mate, you're dumber than you think.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by DeraNwamazi(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2020
gypsey:
You are racist! without white man there would be no black man, black man cannot survive without white man in the world of today, i can also bet my shiny brown ass that you have never met a real white man. grin
I'll reserve my comments for now.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Pusyiter(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2020
Where are you from?
You are a genius I swear.
1 Million on point!!!!
Bemuda:

This is the definition of a typical black man!!! Can't you think?
Oh Bill Gates is the saint, he's just a futurist, blah blah.
A saint that has been stocking his garage with food since last year preparing for a pandemic that he orchestrated. A saint that has collected patent for the Coronavirus vaccine way before it happens!
A saint that gives you polio in exchange for autoimmune diseases and cancer. Or why have you not asked yourself the reason African youths of today develop autoimmune diseases before age 50. You've not asked yourself the reason Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 50 years. Especially people born from 1970s downwards.
Investigate! Investigate and stop being dumb! Google is your friend.
The world is deeper than what you are seeing today. Until the world population reduce drastically. Bill gates and his pretentious psychopaths won't stop!
It's an agenda!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kikuyu1(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079

Check Gates and the vaccinations he pushed in India that killed thousands!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by mrZENographer: 4:06pm On May 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So you are scared of a mere NAME?

Interesting fact for you though... did you know that there is no actual entity called Lucifer in the base languages the bible was written (Not in Hebrew and Not in Greek? Did you know that the word was in fact injected into the Bible by the men who worked as translators for King James?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

So, here you are, a person who claims to worship a God that is above all these things, yet you are afraid of a word turned name of some non-existent being. I suggest evaluate that which you claim to believe in, and loose the fear which you seem to have of mere mortal

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or his number.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six six and six.

14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man ...receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be TORMENTED with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up FOR EVER AND EVER: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Meme you say. If you take it, know that you chose your fate, sold your soul for pleasures/ungodly lusts that don't last. I hope you will realise early, the magnitude of this stupidity/effrontery you seek.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by hhmmcj: 6:49pm On May 07, 2020
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by ninocia18(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
DeraNwamazi:
I was going to say something but seeing the comments you guys have made, it's obvious you guys still have a very long way to go. If you think a white man is going to do anything that a black man will benefit from without causing greater damage to him, then you need to start taking your history lessons seriously.

God bless you sir. There is a lot I would have said but you have said it all. Let Africans continue being Africans.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by ninocia18(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Africa will one day see the Gates for who they really are.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by ZooOga: 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
new patent news!

Bill Gates Foundation’s COVID-19 Vaccine is a Satanic Plot says Oscar-Winner

https://blockchain.news/news/bill-gates-foundations-covid-19-vaccine-is-satanic-plot-says-oscar-winner

1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Applicants
MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC [US]/[US]
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On May 08, 2020
mrZENographer:

13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or his number.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six six and six.
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man ...receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be TORMENTED with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up FOR EVER AND EVER: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Meme you say. If you take it, know that you chose your fate, sold your soul for pleasures/ungodly lusts that don't last. I hope you will realise early, the magnitude of this stupidity/effrontery you seek.
Ignore what I posted there just so you can continue to spew the same tripe? undecided undecided undecided Well, it's your mind... goodluck
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by mindtricks: 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
Tissaia:
Rhino Omokiri is a criminal and Evil
I always wonder why Those who literally worship shaitan insult him. Devil is a liar blah blah blah...
When u insult the Jin kind (shaitan) u will provoke them and they will retaliate. Coal calling night black. at least bill gates knows what he is doing and who he is worshipping. What about rhino and his people. They don't have any direction. they don't believe in God but they always visit Magicians and join Cults.
Word!
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by jeswinner: 5:05pm On May 20, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Ignorant Trump supporting nuisance racist redneck americans are rethinking Bill Gates Generousity and make series of videos and written lame articles, its very simple.. if Bill gate foundation comes up with the vaccine please don't take it, and I pray almighty God make it unaccessible to people misinforming people and their family, even if they get it, let it harm them as they predicted
Businessman/Scientist Bill Gates knows what he is doing. He is not a mumu. There is most probably a sinister agenda.

Bill Gates does not give a hoot about us. He has a depopulation agenda and plans to tag everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.