Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri (61490 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Eniolajoseph: 8:10pm On May 05, 2020
Omokri should should please make himself available as a volunteer for the test of Bill Gate's Vaccines. He will consequently be under watch for 12years. Remember to volunteer your family members too.

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Horus(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2020
Psalms5522:

Now let us talk about facts here. I challenge you to bring out the full article of the interview where Bill Gates mentioned the things that he is accused of saying in the article you quoted. Note I want the original full interview not edited.

Why I asked for it is so we can get what he really said any not what some one said he said

Do you know about an original full interview? Where? How? Can you provide a source?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by taretoofine(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2020
Gullible Nigerians who don't want to sacrifice data to view info's
What even Americans are opposing
Africans are bringing two hands to collect
I blame our leaders
There's more to these philanthropic efforts
There was even an allegation of bribe to forcefully impose vaccines on your citizens,
Why not try it in developed countries..
There's more to this I repeat.
Have u read about SSI

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
MasterJayJay:

Vaccines are mostly free. Your brainwashing masters won't tell you this.
Where is the brainwashing? Take your insults somewhere.If you can’t comment reasonably, take it somewhere else.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by g4everybody(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
malawian0000001:
If Bill gates had bought just one Pharmaceutical company and poured his "Philantropic" money in it, we would have been grateful to him. Can anyone for the life of me explain why he bought off all the Big Pharma companies and placed them all firmly under his control?
That guys hands is not clean pls.

Please can u mention 1 or 2 pharmacy owned by Billgate?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by zedman1(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:
Before the devil destroys people, he lures them with cucumber and Onions!

Ask Micheal Jackson, whisteny Houston,Kobe Bryant and Many others who have connection to the illuminati cult
First, who is 'whisteny Houston' please? Secondly, the thing about overly religious people is that..... I didn't mean to quote you please. Sorry.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:18pm On May 05, 2020
Bill gates is satan

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Smug4real(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2020
Kundagarten:

Same satanic Bill Gates helped end polio in Nigeria. I like Reno but he goofed in that article.
You probably didn't get the massage. Read again; this time with an open mind.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Smug4real(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2020
zedman1:
First, who is 'whisteny Houston' please? Secondly, the thing about overly religious people is that..... I didn't mean to quote you please. Sorry.
You own him no apology. His response makes no sense to be honest. Bill gates inherited philanthropy from his parents (according to his response when he was interviewed to know why he is so obsessed with philanthropy)... I guess his parents had hidden motives as well. �... Or maybe they knew from the onset that their son would become Antichrist in the future... Ignorance is a disease you know.
I goggled and read about bill gates and his contribution to humanity and was mesmerized.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Rickmann: 12:25am On May 06, 2020
ochejoseph:
In John 10:10 Christ said satan’s mission is to steal, kill and destroy. Since the year 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates have spent $5 billion feeding Africans and saving African lives. It thus betrays ingratitude for Africans to call them satanic agents. Can we not give them the benefit of the doubt? We have produced no evidence to substantiate these rumours, yet we are so prepared to forget all their good deeds and just label them anti Christ.

How can you say Bill and Melinda Gates are satanic agents when Christ said satan came to steal, kill and destroy? For years, they have been doing the opposite of that. It is particularly disappointing for politicians to make that claim. Can you do for your people what Bill Gates has done for them?

Sadly, misguided Africans insulted Bill and Melinda Gates when they expressed concern about deaths on the streets of Africa. But look at Kano. If we had taken their warnings seriously, Kano won’t be a #COVID19 hotspot today, despite having tens of thousands of mosques and hundreds of churches.

How can you have individuals who have not lifted a finger to help their people. Who have not shared palliatives out of their pocket. You have not done a giveaway.

Their only contribution to the #CoronaVirus fight is to insult Bill and Melinda Gates, who have spent more money on African’s health than their own governments Bill and Melinda Gates were not satanic agents when they provided anti malarial medicines to Nigeria, or when they provided food aid to the insurgency ravaged Northeast. Now they are satanic. Africa and ingratitude. What a shame!

Right now, there will be racist haters of Black Africans, approaching @BillGates and laughing at him, while saying ‘did we not tell you that no matter what you do, they will never be grateful?’. Africans. Without evidence, we have crucified a friend of Africa!

#AppreciatingBillGates :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221430993661574&id=1152008079

No doubt Bill gate's philanthropic hands has been felt all over the world including Africa over time and till date but let's not get carried away by his good deeds..it could be a cleverly designed and manipulated New world order agenda, a movement we all know he is a part of. The bible days that 'the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it but God'? Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by AjoAlusi1: 1:35am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Reno Omkirikiri took a jab at the dunce called FFK

I wonder how Bill and Mellinda might had felt after realizing they wasted many years of their lives and a total of $35 billion USD on ingrates calling them evil

one thing is very certain, Reno Omokirikiri might be a looting bastard, but he is very loyal to people who helped him like Jonathan and the Gates Foundation

[/s]
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by AjoAlusi1: 1:40am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Ignorant Trump supporting nuisance racist redneck americans are rethinking Bill Gates Generousity and make series of videos and written lame articles, its very simple.. if Bill gate foundation comes up with the vaccine please don't take it, and I pray almighty God make it unaccessible to people misinforming people and their family, even if they get it, let it harm them as they predicted
[/s]
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:11am On May 06, 2020
malawian0000001:

Why not ask why Bill gates bought up those Pharmaceutical companies that produces Polio Vaccines? Are you saying it was Bill Gates that first developed the polio vaccines? Polio vaccines predates Bill Gates ascendancy.

Why did the world sit idly and allow Bill gates gain an absolute monopoly over world vaccines supply? He was smart to be doing philanthropy all the while, while surreptitiously buying up all Big Pharma.

No, it is his way or the highway. Every Dictator always convinces himself that his actions is for the good of the populace.
please remind me how much is polio vaccine again

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by zedman1(m): 3:14am On May 06, 2020
Smug4real:

You own him no apology. His response makes no sense to be honest. Bill gates inherited philanthropy from his parents (according to his response when he was interviewed to know why he is so obsessed with philanthropy)... I guess his parents had hidden motives as well. �... Or maybe they knew from the onset that their son would become Antichrist in the future... Ignorance is a disease you know.
I goggled and read about bill gates and his contribution to humanity and was mesmerized.
That's it bro, some times comments from such persons leave you speechless. They're just so dense.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by higgs: 4:03am On May 06, 2020
Ignorant Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Psalms5522: 7:46am On May 06, 2020
Horus:

Do you know about an original full interview? Where? How? Can you provide a source?

It is you who should provide proof that Bill Gates actually said he is depopulating the world
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Psalms5522: 7:56am On May 06, 2020
segunmelvin1:
please remind me how much is polio vaccine again
You ask well. If he bought big pharmacutical company and provide the drugs these companies would have sold to us for free what else do they want.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by asanwafo: 7:57am On May 06, 2020
joshjc:
Good bless bill gates for his generous gestures, because of Bill gates polio is almost eradicated, it's disheartening seeing educated people accepting conspiracy theories without any evidence.
Cos Reno said it , it Is the fact crew. No independent mindset
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:03am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:
Nigerians are an ungrateful lot

Without Bill Gates most of us will be walking with polio infested body systems.
Ask the TB patients whose lifeline depends on Bill's funds.

I repeat, Nigerians are phucking and measly ungrateful.

Bill please hurry up with the Covid vaccine, my immune system needs it.

Nonsense
what if the so called polio was lab generated disease... ??
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:04am On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

It's all these YouTube videos that are spreading falsehood... Abeg, vaccine is vaccine, nobody spoke about chipping anyone according to Bill Gates. Please stop the foolish panic, it is irritating.
go to Google and type quantum dot tatoo
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:10am On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Can u imagine the nonsense. Human beings are now acting as if their brains are dysfunctional. Bill Gates wants to kill people, yet he has spent a fortune out of his wealth in saving humanity... If he was just sharing food and face mask for them in America and Africa, I guess people would have been happy. But the long term solution is what they hate... Mumu people. Even the bible gave us a detailed description of the antichrist and that's after rapture...
wow
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2020
Zoie:
Deek
How are you ?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:16am On May 06, 2020
Moni06:
5G does not cause covid 19 but the microchipset is 5G-powered. It needs 5G to function.
very right, and once 5g is up, the covid 19 will intensify and people will be forced to take the quantum dot tattoo founded by bill gates foundation, because if u dnt, the virus will kill
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:19am On May 06, 2020
mvem:
bill gates has no vaccine...stop spewing lies...there is no vaccine at all at this time...the US and somany countries are still researching for a vaccine. I think we have about 89 vaccines on trial.
who told you he doesn't have it..... Google it
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by kratosonofzeus: 8:22am On May 06, 2020
inspektor:

Lol... this may be the most stupidest comment I have ever seen. How did you pass secondary school?

The thing with conspiracy theorists is... they want to feel smart, you know... I'm thinking outside the box and all that. So what they do is come up with a theory and make up whatever narrative to suit that theory instead of a scientific based approach where the narratives are tested and proven before it becomes a factual theory.

How dumb can you be?

So a medical vaccine contain a microchip that will be powered by 5G network. Chai!!! Are you serious.
You're scared of getting chipped and tracked and you still use google.

Some of ya'll put the UPID in STUPID
go and make research on the quantum dot tattoo (microchip) u will know it's purposes, and how it works, stop jumping into conclusion
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by tezzwb(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2020
seunmsg:

How is it possible to implant microchip in human beings through vaccine?

Same way they did a nano-simcard
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by tezzwb(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:
Nigerians are an ungrateful lot

Without Bill Gates most of us will be walking with polio infested body systems.
Ask the TB patients whose lifeline depends on Bill's funds.

I repeat, Nigerians are phucking and measly ungrateful.

Bill please hurry up with the Covid vaccine, my immune system needs it.

Nonsense
One antichrist spotted.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by tezzwb(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Can u imagine the nonsense. Human beings are now acting as if their brains are dysfunctional. Bill Gates wants to kill people, yet he has spent a fortune out of his wealth in saving humanity... If he was just sharing food and face mask for them in America and Africa, I guess people would have been happy. But the long term solution is what they hate... Mumu people. Even the bible gave us a detailed description of the antichrist and that's after rapture...
I can now see clearly that your medulla oblongata is functioning anticlockwise

Name one specific thing that this so called philanthropist has done for your family.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by tezzwb(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2020
cnnamoko:

like seriously?

all the vaccines to protect human lives over the years that probably kept you alive till today is damaging? wow history teacher
Are you telling me that it was bill's vaccine that keeps us all alive till today?
Are you saying no one has died since we took the vaccine?
You guys are just talking trash.so you think bill gate is the saviour now don't you?
That's exactly what's happening,they are turning human minds against God and making us believe they're saving us,
Well let's all wait and see what's going to happen.
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by mvem(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2020
kratosonofzeus:
who told you he doesn't have it..... Google it
I have. If we have a vaccine Trump and the rest won't say yesterday that we are looking for a vaccine. Watch your news and follow recent happening. Vaccine takes years to make. They are projecting about 18 months to make this one if they are even lucky but usually it takes years to make one. Trump in his address yesterday said he is hopeful for a vaccine at the end of the year. Oxford , Gilead, and some other firms and countries have started trial vaccines which is like stage 1. It will still take months and years to know the efficacy of the vaccine. Gates don't have a vaccine or probably you mean he is financing research for a vaccine
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by nijabazaar: 10:17am On May 06, 2020
tezzwb:

One antichrist spotted.

Yes I am. Any issues?
Re: The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri by malawian0000001: 10:17am On May 06, 2020
Many things begin to make sense....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Sleeping During A Meeting / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.