Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope (3238 Views)

Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Casualties Of Ganduje, Sanusi Quarrel / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by SanusiGworo: 7:10pm On May 04, 2020
Caption the pic below of Ganduje inside a lab wearing Agbada with no protective clothing.
My own caption:

Ganduje: Where are the N15Billion gandollars?

1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by DeraNwamazi(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by NextD18: 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
He keep seeing Kano state in the hands of these people.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by June15(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Tissaia(f): 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
Ganduje is better than SE
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
Stale ... Beginning to sound like some kid starved parental love. Bitter little thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Kundagarten: 7:21pm On May 04, 2020
Gandollars in Shakespeare's voice:
Is this gandollars I see before me, the handle towards my hands?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by kestolove95(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Naija oldest governor

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by paix(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2020
WHERE ARE THE DOLLARS?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by sodiqapril(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2020
I'm not captioning anything..the nigga is ugly

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by White007(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2020
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
You will soon marry a SE man.
Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Ogilinsaka: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:

Almajiri bride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by lwise(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2020
The bross too dull abeg,he suppose be Iman in a village in Mali.
Can he just put on a shirt and trousers for once?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Samfloxin(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
Shut up... public food

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Caption the pic below of Ganduje inside a lab wearing Agbada with no protective clothing.
My own caption:

Ganduje: Where are the N15Billion gandollars?
I wonder how he had his PHD

Whenever I see him, he doesn't look educated at all

Bribe collector!!!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by seunayantokun(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2020
Perhaps he bribed his way through!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by aristocratic5(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
Hopeless bastard
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Skillsnigeria: 10:18pm On May 04, 2020
Gandollar baba,koni baje baba.respect
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by mytime24(f): 10:21pm On May 04, 2020
Eye service
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by inedujac: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
Is there money in there? grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by DrPurple(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2020

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by EmmySparky(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
Tissaia:
what's ur problem with SE...Ngozi steal your boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Gandollar(f): 12:18am On May 05, 2020
Tissaia:
Igbo boys do show you pepper? grin
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by johnkey: 5:01am On May 05, 2020
Check well na dollar note dey under the microscope
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by helinues: 5:48am On May 05, 2020
grin
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Tetrahedron(m): 5:53am On May 05, 2020
Kini agbada oshi ti won ti e ma wo?

Ninu oru buruku ni won tun ma ko si agbada iya!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by kellynoah: 6:11am On May 05, 2020
He is spying sanusi if he is truely on exile also contempleting if to call him back to appease de gods. He looks more confused, truely kano is in trouble.
Re: Caption This Pic Of Ganduje Wearing Agbada And Looking Through A Microscope by Everrest9(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2020
He's a Medical Doctor, I'm very sure he knows how to use it.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Built Port Harcourt; Don't Mind Anyone Rewriting History – Gov. Uzodinma / I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver / All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.