Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,422 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State (5416 Views)

Pastor Caught With 5 Babies Heads In Ogbomosho / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by davillian(m): 4:40am On May 05, 2020
kalufelix:
.. Skull Mining Development Commission... SMDC
Very fetish set of people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by byteem: 5:45am On May 05, 2020
JhayJoe:
The line between ritualists and pastors is getting really blurry

ITS so convenient to.Tag every ritualist caught a pastor.. truth is many of these guys are what they are ritualist most dnt even go to.church talkless of.being pastors..
Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by Gracefulhope: 10:58am On May 05, 2020
Jesu shocked
Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by aimmoney9: 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
irunoko:
Smh

I'm not surprised

Desperation for money
I wonder why nowadays when pple want to list sins they don't add fornication (bf/gf), is it bcoz they see it as a FUN sin....
Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by aimmoney9: 6:55pm On May 05, 2020
Johnrayban:
old news. oya check the date. i sha knew i saw this news early this year. There's nothing this IPOB PIGS WON'T do. Because Al Jazeera revealed your region for trafficking ,baby factory, so you chose to defame another tribe. You people should better change your ways.
Even though our region engage in baby factory ish (which is bad) it is your pple DAT re buying the babies for rituals (not even adoption, which is worse).....
Remove log in your eyes.....
Re: Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State by OFFICIAL336: 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
JhayJoe:
The line between ritualists and pastors is getting really blurry
Alfas rather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Death Sentence / Mum Who Posed Naked With Son For His Birthday Shoot Is Jailed As "Example" / Popular Nigeria Tiktoker BlackChully Cried Out After Her Nude Video Leak Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.