Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Egg Donor Needed Urgently - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Egg Donor Needed Urgently (2203 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Egg Donor Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Denique(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
crackkhaus:

What are you apologizing for? grin

grin grin grin For the follow-up insult grin grin grin

I appreciate your sense of humour cos some would have interpreted it differently. grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Denique(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
yellowgarri2:
OK.

No not at all.

Helping humanity.
Okay o. Thank you for trying to help humanity grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by crackkhaus: 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
Denique:

grin grin grin For the follow-up insult grin grin grin

I appreciate your sense of humour cos some would have interpreted it differently. grin
Lol...
Well, it's only people with generational curses in their family that will take it personal...that's how I roll. cheesy

I make blanket comments laced with humour, then sit back and watch those who feel targeted wiggle around like earthworms, because they know they're guilty.

Issa simpu sturvs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by yellowgarri2(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Denique:

Okay o. Thank you for trying to help humanity grin
uwc my pretty

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Alooone: 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
Denique:

Pls pardon my curiousity, again I know about Google... Lol...
What is the process involved?... Does she get operated upon to take out the eggs or via her v.agina?
she is given some set of drugs/injections then after 2-3 weeks the eggs are harvested physically through the vagina

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Denique(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2020
Alooone:

she is given some set of drugs/injections then after 2-3 weeks the eggs are harvested physically through the vagina
Wow! So, the hymen gets broken...
Thanks for the knowledge.
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by yellowgarri2(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2020
Denique:

Wow! So, the hymen gets broken...
Thanks for the knowledge.
Do Hymen still exist?

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Denique(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Do Hymen still exist?

Of course grin... I was actually making a case for the virgins out there who might want to be a donor. It obviously means the virgin loses her virginity through this means.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Sperm donor. blood group: 0+. genotype: AA. height 5:7ft. price 100k
Hahahahahaha hustle ooooooo
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by We4all: 7:22pm On May 06, 2020
Alooone:

that price is even on the high。。。because mos hospitals offer between 100-130k...
are u a female why not give it a try

I am neither a male nor a female.
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Omojudy: 4:20pm On May 11, 2020
Denique:

Pls pardon my curiousity, again I know about Google... Lol...
What is the process involved?... Does she get operated upon to take out the eggs or via her v.agina?
Taken from the v.agina. I did an ivf or rather I had my eggs extracted recently.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Heloct(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:
That's how they will carry the egg of someone who has generational curses in her family without doing proper investigation. grin

grin
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Alooone: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Mods please close this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! / Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? / Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.